Thanks for your modding tips, Nisa.  ❤️  Much appreciate everything you and everyone else here do for the community.  I'll also be looking forward to the caged bird and sperm bank updates-I actually thought about that artificial insemination thing myself.  Would be kinda cool to have sim couples who can't get pregnant together-for whatever reason-have that as an option.  And for all those single sim ladies who wanna be moms without all that relationship drama!  I'm  sure surrogacy would be even more complex and possibly beyond modding capability, but is something I would like to see someday.  It would definitely open up yet another cool storytelling avenue.   :)  There are all kinds of ways to make a family these days, and while some of them are already in-game, I always love to see that side of real life reflected in the sims.

ok new patch and new game Friday.

as of now I have no ww in game. not on menu and not in saves. nor is nisa in saves just to let ya know 

u fix it they'll just break it Friday again. so what does one do...

lastException_63677832594.txt

first time mc was broke to, but now its in game.

Dont be in any hurry nothing will change until ww script is fixed.   I think ill go read a book rest of today cylaters

a bug and the question

I have set a sim's Aspiration Track is Trophy Wife. Then I have changed this girl's face to be another sim. That girl's Aspiration Trace is no more Trophy Wife , but she still have the Trait "Valley Girl". How can I remove the Valley Girl trait from her?

I have chacked again. Maybe the problem is because the old sim have achieve the goal “Etiquette Training”. What Can I do Now??

3 hours ago, Faolon said:

If you updated the game, the mod is broken until it gets updated as well.

I appreciate your help but even after I updated this the TAM option still does not pop up on the computer. But it doesn't seem to be a common problem so I am confused.  

Check for common mistakes with installation.  Even if you're old hat with installing mods, you can still make a mistake.  I sometimes do.  Here's a peek at my mods folder-yet again. :) Mine works consistently.  And, as others have already said:  be patient for updates.  Disable Origin's auto-updates and play in offline mode till your favorite mods are updated.  And, seriously:  don't be rude to the creators by demanding updates the second a patch is live!  Ever try creating even a simple mod yourself?  No?  Go give it a shot; it will give you a new appreciation for all the hard work they do.

Thanks, Nisa!  ❤️  I'm still holding off on updating for a few more days.

mods folder.png

13 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Check for common mistakes with installation.  Even if you're old hat with installing mods, you can still make a mistake.  I sometimes do.  Here's a peek at my mods folder-yet again. :) Mine works consistently.  And, as others have already said:  be patient for updates.  Disable Origin's auto-updates and play in offline mode till your favorite mods are updated.  And, seriously:  don't be rude to the creators by demanding updates the second a patch is live!  Ever try creating even a simple mod yourself?  No?  Go give it a shot; it will give you a new appreciation for all the hard work they do.

Thanks, Nisa!  ❤️  I'm still holding off on updating for a few more days.

mods folder.png

which download is the correct download to use? and do i need the overdrive file also??? iv been having issues getting the tam explorer to work.