33 minutes ago, Rakanitchoe said:

Hi there, Concerning the succubus feature, I understand it there's an issue displaying outfits in unrestrained form and it is listed not to alter the sim through cas but to use the reforge feature. I downloaded a pre-made succubus and I can see all her outfits by interacting with a mirror, but it doesn't let me pick any of them. Instead, when selecting said sim to change their outfit it only shows a duplicate outfit in every slot. Am I to remake all the outfits through the reforge feature despite being able to see them through 'plan outfit' ?

Apologies if it comes over unclear.

You change your human form outfits through normal CAS, but make sure never to enter normal CAS while in unrestrained form.  That's what causes all sorts of glitches.

10 hours ago, SS90 said:

Will it not break other mods? Which version is working fine?

I guess that depends what else you have?  If the creators are active, they should have updates by now.  But you're running the current NWP, WW, and BMD with a game that's 4 patches behind.

*The person I was replying to had current mods and an out of date game.  In your case, I don't know what you have going on.

Edited by snowdog04

Suppose (imagine it) that a game-owner needed to jump-start a relationship. So he buys a princess collar for his game-character, completes a few aspirations, 

Does the piercing-thing, and sees that she wears all the de rigueur red bands, and flicks on the "slave" switch so the wife can have more fun.

The wife is presumably the owner, and she's even given the "slave" a few instructions regarding sex.

But your mod is not fooled!! Everytime they have sex, "Pink" (the effect) drops *faster*.

1. Maybe the owner and the slave need to be in the same dwelling to please the mod,

Or, I missed a few buffs.

The slave cannot hold onto a "Possessed" trophy,

and her owner (who lives elsewhere) isn't powerful enough to turn her pink.

There are rites rituals and very old rules, but if I wanted to skip them, how does a slave have one particular owner? An owner who lives in a different household, calling her as needed (to tend the garden, water bushes, etc)??

Imagine (I'm making this part up) that (eg) "Candy Behr" has loveslaves all over the neighborhood, and wherever she goes, slaves fawn over her.
"Famous-something" does that, sort of...

Edited by 2dk2c.2
22 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

You change your human form outfits through normal CAS, but make sure never to enter normal CAS while in unrestrained form.  That's what causes all sorts of glitches.

That's sadly what happend. Will performing a reset with the reforge function and redo it there fix it or should I reupload the sim again?

4 hours ago, Rakanitchoe said:

That's sadly what happend. Will performing a reset with the reforge function and redo it there fix it or should I reupload the sim again?

That, I don't know.  I know you can't do it and it will glitch your sim out, but I don't know if there's a way to fix it.

5 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

That, I don't know.  I know you can't do it and it will glitch your sim out, but I don't know if there's a way to fix it.

Well, I tested the reset function through 'reforge self' on my 'broken' sim. It essentially removed all previous outfits in the succubus form wardrobe and overwrote them with all the existing human form outfits. I then proceeded to add things such as demonic ears, horns, a tail etc to the first naked outfit (I reckon it's the master outfit?) without touching any of the copied outfits. Upon leaving the menu and transforming into a succubus, all the outfits were displaying as they should. I put on most of them to see if anything glitched out but it all worked fine. The accessories (ears, claws, tail etc) from the first outfit were displayed on all the others as expected. Went back to reforging to alter things on the first outfit again, see if it would break anything, but I haven't seen any faults. I guess the reset function works as intended...?

I have a Sim going for the trophy wife asperation (but she is also a doll), during some oral she was doing the next scene was V and so she lost her virginity (I normally am careful about checking what the next animation is but missed this one), can someone let me know what the cheat is to reset my sims V virginity? I'm so annoyed, but my last save was a couple hours ago and don't think I want to have to go back so far and replay.

8 hours ago, Rakanitchoe said:

Well, I tested the reset function through 'reforge self' on my 'broken' sim. It essentially removed all previous outfits in the succubus form wardrobe and overwrote them with all the existing human form outfits. I then proceeded to add things such as demonic ears, horns, a tail etc to the first naked outfit (I reckon it's the master outfit?) without touching any of the copied outfits. Upon leaving the menu and transforming into a succubus, all the outfits were displaying as they should. I put on most of them to see if anything glitched out but it all worked fine. The accessories (ears, claws, tail etc) from the first outfit were displayed on all the others as expected. Went back to reforging to alter things on the first outfit again, see if it would break anything, but I haven't seen any faults. I guess the reset function works as intended...?

Good to hear!  I'm glad you didn't have to start over.  

Yes, in the Reforge Self CAS, everyday #1 outfit is your naked outfit.  Everything your sim wears in that outfit will carry over into all other succubus form outfits, even though it won't look like it when you're still in CAS.  And whatever they're wearing, will override anything that uses the same slot in other outfits.  So if your horns are a "hat", you won't be able to wear an actual hat in another outfit, because it will show the horns instead.  

Hello, I don't want to be a bother but for some reason mermaids are turning into the red mannaquin skins from your mod? like it becomes their skin and i can't change it at all in cas. I just spent the last two hours going through each and every skin mod i have just trying to find the issue but considering it's that exact red mannaquin head causing the issue, is there any way to like, get rid of the mannaquin head or nah? just until the issue is checked over?

Hi there again, i have a great doubt about WP i see a folder on my save folder like ww but of WP mod, my question is if i update or remove the mod affects to my current save that folder? or i need to remove that folder everytime i make a update or remove the mod, it's my doubt because in the past, my save has been corrupted with a Stuck LE infinite and i deleted my save for that issue i think because i deleted my ww folder on the save location. Thanks for the response guys, all of you are great persons.

12 hours ago, Jorge Matsuki said:

Hi there again, i have a great doubt about WP i see a folder on my save folder like ww but of WP mod, my question is if i update or remove the mod affects to my current save that folder? or i need to remove that folder everytime i make a update or remove the mod, it's my doubt because in the past, my save has been corrupted with a Stuck LE infinite and i deleted my save for that issue i think because i deleted my ww folder on the save location. Thanks for the response guys, all of you are great persons.

In the past, there was an LE that would spam because something in that folder would save wrong.  You fixed it by deleting that folder.  That finally got fixed though.  

-You don't need to delete the folder when you update.

-If you delete the mod, that folder just won't matter.  You can delete it or leave it there, it won't make any difference.

-If you delete the folder with the mod still installed, it will reset anything you changed back to default.  Then the mod will see the folder isn't there, and create it again.

Nevermind, I disabled it for everyone in the studio, but i also redownloaded it first so i don't know whether or not i even needed to disable it. It turns out i kinda forgot to remove the nisa file before i ran my batch fixes. It's been months since i last was able to play the sims at all due to a broke computer, so i've been struggling to get everything updated and fixed. I'm sorry. 

7 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

In the past, there was an LE that would spam because something in that folder would save wrong.  You fixed it by deleting that folder.  That finally got fixed though.  

-You don't need to delete the folder when you update.

-If you delete the mod, that folder just won't matter.  You can delete it or leave it there, it won't make any difference.

-If you delete the folder with the mod still installed, it will reset anything you changed back to default.  Then the mod will see the folder isn't there, and create it again.

Oh right, thank you! i'm about to update right now and this info gives me good news about it. :D 

I've been using WP one and off for a while now, and recently came across the Caged Bird and Doll parts of the mod. I'm not entirely certain what they are or what they do, and would love some more information. There's some other things of it, like The Farm that I don't fully understand and really don't know where to go to read about things. Thanks for any help!

2 hours ago, dare0 said:

I've been using WP one and off for a while now, and recently came across the Caged Bird and Doll parts of the mod. I'm not entirely certain what they are or what they do, and would love some more information. There's some other things of it, like The Farm that I don't fully understand and really don't know where to go to read about things. Thanks for any help!

This comes up fairly often, and there isn't anything written up for it.  Rather than explain it over again every time someone asks, I made up a document:

Doll Shop Guide.txt

Hey @NisaK, I recently realized toddlers were getting eye colors that were red or black. I created a new family and was able to choose both eyes for adults and toddlers that are just unplayed brand new still in CAS non-occult humans. I couldn't find it for children, and I'm realizing now that I didn't test teens or elders. Also, I could definitely find and select it for the toddler but then when I loaded it up in Tray Importer, the toddler now had a normal eye color. That was happening in world manager too. A lot of toddlers had the red eyes in the family pic but then when I would edit that family in CAS, they wouldn't have that eye color. If I exited back out, they'd still have it in the family picture but, if I changed the color anyway they would have the new color.

Using tray importer I figured out that it's coming from the Wicked Perversions mod. Since this is only happening to the toddlers that would have just recently aged up to toddler I think something may have changed with the most recent update. Could you please take a look? I have experience with S4S so I took a look at it and found the image files but there's so many lines of info since this is a full mod that I didn't go any further for fear I'd break something. (I opened a copy of the package file, not the one in my mods folder, just to be safe too.) 

Thank you! 

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

On 11/8/2021 at 11:57 AM, deejayz said:

With Wicked perversions I can buy Cups of Cum on the computer, either horse semen or cups from sperm donors. As sperm donors, Wicked perversions seem to only select Sims created by the game. I have over 600 self-made male Sims in my game, but the only sperm donor in my game is the flower bunny. How can I turn self-made sims into sperm donors? Is there a cheat for that?

Is there nobody here in the forum who is really familiar with the mod?