So I got a sim to move in, and I sold her but not on the domestic market. How long is she going to hang around my home? I kinda wanna get paid. Sorry, Lilith.

Edit: This does work, right? Someone's going to buy her before she dies of old age.

Oh great, the Aliens just abducted her.

10 minutes ago, delin1994 said:

here I have to remove but suddenly I do not have the cam job that I have in the job and I spend 1 week of games for work it changes cough but none have the camera ??

Wicked Jobs provides cam job - and it does not work with current release. Last comment on Wicked Jobs says it is no longer supported.

Has nothing to do with Nisa's mod.

On 4/7/2019 at 6:47 PM, TacosCats said:

Hello,

First off, have to say I am enjoying the mod, even though I'm on day 2.

Sadly, I did get a last exception when I loaded it up. After removing every mod and replacing them one by one, the last exception happened when I loaded this one back in. This is what I'm getting...

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>3ad979720ab6b3ed5caa8961</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-04-07 18:36:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>utils.py:116</categoryid><desyncid>3ad979720ab6b3ed5caa8961</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'SimsSuperA' (SimsSuperA) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'SimsSuperA')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.140a\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'SimsSuperA'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

The only mods I currently have in game are the required ones for this mod, some of the recommended sex animations for WW, and MCCC.

Sam

Hey TacosCats!

Thank you for the LE.  That's a weird one and doesn't look like it's from mine as I don't have a call for a module named 'SimsSuperA'  I also don't see it in WW either.  Maybe try running it by the MCC guys. 

Good luck! 
-Nisa

On 4/8/2019 at 12:38 AM, Nixse said:

Hi Nisa, Its happening with 1 sim. It seems as though when she gets quite a bit of cum on her then this LE comes up. This was the second time it happened. When it happened the first time I deleted the wickedperversions mod in my save file which stopped this LE from coming up and also removed all the cum on her, but then it happened again with this same LE once she got a lot of cum on her again.

Thank you for following up Nixse! 

So it's a sensually tight sim specifically?   Very weird that their sim info disappears in your game, I haven't seen that with a normal sim before.  I can code something in to ignore this LE but I'm still concerned over what may be de-instancing the sim while it's instanced.

On 4/8/2019 at 4:19 AM, queen_tiggs said:

Hi, sorry i'm super new to this site and modding in general but I downloaded this mod a couple of days ago and firstly, I love it, but secondly I can't find the Tam Explorer anywhere on the computer to use the prostitution feature? I'm running the most up to date versions of everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey queen_tiggs!

This typically happens when a user places my .ts4script file too deep into the mod folder (Maxis won't load .ts4script files after a certain file depth).  The way you need to install my mod is by placing the folder in the zip file directly into your The Sims 4/Mods folder.  So my file path should read The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions and my packages and scripts directly in the NisasWickedPerversions folder.  

If you are sure you have done this, then next step would be making sure there are no residual files left from a previous update of my mod, try clearing the sims 4 cache [ http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php ], and try backing up [do it!] before deleting the WickedPerversionsMod and WickedWhimsMod folder located in your The Sims 4/saves folder.

13 hours ago, SinandiloveXX said:

Hi! Mod constantly gives an error message. And in prostitution when you press to offer a body nothing occurs

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 300.77 kB · 2 downloads

Hey SinandiloveXX!  

Thank you for the LE, it looks like you are using a very old version of my mod, please update to the latest patreon version or the latest version found here. 

12 hours ago, saturdaithe14th said:

So I'm having a bit of a problem with a sim that one of my sims bought off the TAM explorer. when the sim was originally bought, i didnt notice she was a vampire so i went through the process of de-vamping her. after she was human again, 3 of her motives were missing. When i got her, she had vamp energy, thirst, social, hygiene, and pink. now being human, she has only social, hygiene, and pink. although ive seen her attending to her bladder, hunger, and energy needs so i know theyre not completely gone, theyre just not showing up in the menu? ive tried resetting her, tried another mod to switch her motives around to see if that would kinda shake them back into place but no luck. i tried uploading her to my library and replacing her in my world to see if that would put them back but no. any ideas of how i can get her motives to show up again?

Hey saturdaithe14th!

Try using 'nisa.fix_pink' while the bugged out sim is your active sim! 

8 hours ago, Cookiiwhore said:

I recently came across a problem but, during the Trophy Wife aspiration, it says to Get Ringed. Does that mean to get engaged or to lose your virginity? 

Hey Cookiiwhore,

Only the very last stage will have a have sex goal, this one sounds like the get engaged goal.   

I hope that helps! 

3 hours ago, MrGrey said:

So I got a sim to move in, and I sold her but not on the domestic market. How long is she going to hang around my home? I kinda wanna get paid. Sorry, Lilith.

Edit: This does work, right? Someone's going to buy her before she dies of old age.

Oh great, the Aliens just abducted her.

Domestic market means another player sim needs to buy them :D

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

Wicked Jobs fournit cam job - et cela ne fonctionne pas avec la version actuelle. Le dernier commentaire sur Wicked Jobs indique qu'il n'est plus pris en charge.

N'a rien à voir avec le mod de Nisa.

ah ok thank you more than wait until it does an update for Wicked Jobs so thank you for the help you bring me

5 hours ago, NisaK said:
On 4/8/2019 at 6:38 AM, Nixse said:

Hi Nisa, Its happening with 1 sim. It seems as though when she gets quite a bit of cum on her then this LE comes up. This was the second time it happened. When it happened the first time I deleted the wickedperversions mod in my save file which stopped this LE from coming up and also removed all the cum on her, but then it happened again with this same LE once she got a lot of cum on her again.

Thank you for following up Nixse! 

So it's a sensually tight sim specifically?   Very weird that their sim info disappears in your game, I haven't seen that with a normal sim before.  I can code something in to ignore this LE but I'm still concerned over what may be de-instancing the sim while it's instanced.

Hi Nisa, she doesn't have the sensually tight trait. I did make her a debt slave.

had issue where whenever using a sex animation it says something about nisa.lastexception. How can i access or fix these issue? i have updated it multiple times and hasnt fixed

19 minutes ago, that one nerd said:

had issue where whenever using a sex animation it says something about nisa.lastexception. How can i access or fix these issue? i have updated it multiple times and hasnt fixed

Check versions on WickedWhims, Basmental, and Nisa. Whenever WW updates, typically the others have to also.

Use the latest of each. And of course, only the latest official version of Sims 4.

1 hour ago, ChaChay said:

Love your work, however, for some reason I keep getting LE message.  Could you please tell me what it is, if possible?

lastException.txt 3.09 kB · 0 downloads

Yours LE is the same as @nisa9338 has.

Make sure you have the latest version of Basemental Drugs as it mentions it in your LE.

DL the latest version here=

https://basementalcc.com/download/

Delete the WickedPerversionsMod file in your "Saves" Folder 

Delete the localthumbcache.package file in your "The Sims 4" Folder

Love the idea of "Dolls" and the "Easter Hare" trait, but I'd like to get some suggestions on game play.

A new sim doesn't have the money to buy a doll, none of the sims have the Easter Hare trait - How do I play this for maximum fun? Clues graciously accepted.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:41 AM, Nixse said:

Hi Nisa, she doesn't have the sensually tight trait. I did make her a debt slave.

A bit of progress, I found a patron who was experiencing a similar bug to what your experiencing.  After a bit more digging, I found out it could be possible in the scenario where WW sex is bugging out.  She/he then tried to start a new game and found they were getting WW errors and they forwarded that LE to TURBO.... so there's a chance that it's a WW bug.   

In my free time I'm still experimenting with ways around this (although that's a bit hard since I'm unable to recreate the bug so far). 

On 4/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, that one nerd said:

Hello, can you please send me the last exception file?  You will find it in your The Sims  4 folder after it is generated! 

22 hours ago, nisa9338 said:

HI, i have been having this issue since yesterday it keeps sending me lastexception.files lastException_63690616922.txtNisas_Last_Exception.txt

Aloha Nisa!

That's a familiar name, welcome to LL and congrats on breaking your commenter cherry! 

That LE is tilling me that your WP is out of date, please use either the latest patreon of public version! 

9 hours ago, ChaChay said:

Love your work, however, for some reason I keep getting LE message.  Could you please tell me what it is, if possible?

lastException.txt 3.09 kB · 1 download

Hey ChaChay, thank you for the LE! 

That's a strange one.  It's saying it can't find a module that's in my mod.... I'm guessing you have a duplicate of my mod installed.  Please only install the latest version and use the search bar in the upper right corner of your The Sims 4/mods folder to search your mods folder for any file with the name 'nisa' in it, just my two files should pop up.  

Let me know if you have any other questions!  

6 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Love the idea of "Dolls" and the "Easter Hare" trait, but I'd like to get some suggestions on game play.

A new sim doesn't have the money to buy a doll, none of the sims have the Easter Hare trait - How do I play this for maximum fun? Clues graciously accepted.

It just depends on what you want to experience.  There are drug flavored condoms found on the tam explorer, you can become a prostitute, a debt slave.  CAS traits like sensually tight and the daughter of the easter hair trait which you mentioned.  

2 hours ago, telV7 said:

Hi, a couple of questions, do you put both _990a and 990b into the mods folder?

Also I get LE whenever I add Nisa. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 31.84 kB · 2 downloads  

The above is when both files are in and the below when removing  _990a and just leaving _990b

lastException_63690698823.txt 5.49 kB · 1 download

I cleared caches etc each time

Basemental drugs, current version as is WW.

Thanks

Hey telV7!

Thank you for the LEs!  Just install the latest version 990b and make sure you have Basemental Drugs installed! 

On 4/6/2019 at 12:00 PM, mild96 said:

Hey, awesome mod, but for some reason I can't get the actual prostitution to work. I can register, accept solicitation, "Participate in a Scene" or whatever its called pops up in my queue, but its usually cancelled right away, and the customer sim just wanders away. What gives? If I try to trigger the scene manually by WW, the customer sim usually just refuses. WW 4.3.5.140, LL.0.990a, Basemental 2.1.0.90

Edit: Misread the way it works, didn't realize you always had to trigger the sex manually, but either way the sims usually refuse unless I have high romance with them. Always Accept setting in WW works correctly, but I don't want to use that for obvious reasons. 

I think I am having the same issue as mild96's edit. Always Accept works of course but its troublesome to have that on with other sims when I'm not prostituting.

I am successfully offering body with my prostitute but when I try to start sex with wickedwhims with what they asked for they refuse the proposition. For example here's the notification wall:

UNQyKJf.png

46 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Hey telV7!

Thank you for the LEs!  Just install the latest version 990b and make sure you have Basemental Drugs installed! 

Hi Nisa thanks for that, however no joy still get LE.

Have cleared caches, Basmental drugs installed current version, WW current version, started new game.

Removed all Nisa files nd just installed 990b 

lastException_63690709826.txt

any other advice you may have... thanks 

9 hours ago, telV7 said:

Hi Nisa thanks for that, however no joy still get LE.

Have cleared caches, Basmental drugs installed current version, WW current version, started new game.

Removed all Nisa files nd just installed 990b 

lastException_63690709826.txt 5.49 kB · 1 download

any other advice you may have... thanks 

I think you have some outdated CC.

-object has no attribute="str"  "content set"   

Update or Delete it.

That's all i got!  ;)  

Hi! One of my Sims is stuck with the glowing heart eyes, and I can't figure out why. She had the trophy wife aspiration track for just a little while and didn't finish it. And she isn't a doll with the pink meter instead of the fun meter. She doesn't have the pheromone flower trait either. Is there anyway to get her baby browns back??