4 hours ago, onigirilover said:

Is there a way for Caged Bird sims to turn normal again?

1.  If you let Pink deplete all the way, they go through a pretty intense episode and then are able to do whatever they want, although they are technically still property of the household

2.  The command nisa.unslave will make them completely normal.  The back tattoo, if they have it, will remain though.

9 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

1.  If you let Pink deplete all the way, they go through a pretty intense episode and then are able to do whatever they want, although they are technically still property of the household

2.  The command nisa.unslave will make them completely normal.  The back tattoo, if they have it, will remain though.

13 hours ago, onigirilover said:

Is there a way for Caged Bird sims to turn normal again?

1) Let the Pink Hearts deplete

2) testingcheats true

3) traits.remove_trait House_Slave (or HouseSlave)

I did all those and Slave became a free man.  Goodluck

Hi! Faced such problem. Established mod and everything that for it is required and also the translation mod for the language. Came into a game, I was greeted by the message of the translation that mod it is established, but no corresponding functions appeared. Decided to check in the mode of creation of the character, new traits of character appeared, but there is no menu on the computer. Help to solve a problem please.

17 minutes ago, mutable said:

Hey, love the mod. Really cool! I ran into some weird errors recently after firing up the game. Here is the log file. Thank you for the help and all you do!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.06 kB · 0 downloads

I was actually able to solve the issue. I think forcing my computer to turn off using the power button while in game caused the save file for the mod to get corrupted. Just had to delete those. Sorry for the issue.

I updated the game to strangeville, updated drugs and wicked whims also. This mod is last version and didnt have anterior ones. I get multiple errors while using wicked whims and also in prostitute career clients do not pay at the end of the act. Another issue i noticed its in mind broken aspiration...sex stays 0 no matter how much i make my sim have any sex interaction(wicked whims).

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

On 3/25/2019 at 8:07 PM, AidanEstrada said:

Just downloaded this mod today and i am enjoying it so far. One note, when using the doll for prostitution I accepted a caller and for the first time i used the option to meet them at a location instead of having them come over. the game totally glitched out. the doll was shown the location and the rest of the family was still at home. whenever i tried to go to either of those locations i was just taken back to the map menu, hopefully, if this is a common issue, it can be fixed.

Hey AidanEstrada! 

I see this is your first post on LL!  Welcome to our little niche community, I think given enough time, you'll see we are a pretty nice bunch, generally. 

So you made a sim into a doll and then enabled them for prostitution via the clarify sex rules option.  Then you got a call for them, I'm assuming a normal client call.  and you choose to meet them at the location specified.  Then the game froze on the select world screen?  This is usually a 'silent' LE.  Check your The Sims 4 folder for a last exception (from me or others) and send it this way and I can begin to take a look! 

On 3/25/2019 at 9:06 PM, shar181 said:

Yeah, I had a feeling I was playing with fire when I tried to combine the the Doll system with the Trophy Wife aspiration. :c I guess I will just pick one or the other for this couple, then! Incidentally, I am enjoying the fluff outta this mod. You wouldn't know it from my comments here, but I think your work on this has made WW many times more engaging than the base mod alone. Thanks! ❤️

Thank you for your kind words Shar181! ? When I first started out I remember frustration at their not being enough ultra kinky WW addons being a big motivating factor.  TURBO is great at what he does but he is only one person!  You'll also be happy to know that I'll begin working on a custom aspiration for house slaves soon.  I agree that they shouldn't retain their old aspiration by default but I won't block people from them giving them a different aspiration if they so choose afterwards for storytelling reasons!  

On 3/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, snowdog04 said:

Hmm... So, anyone have any ideas how/why I got into a spontaneous fight?  If you didn't see my original question, my slutty female flirted with a gay male NPC, he declined her advance, she got an embarrassed moodlet.  I missed whatever happened next, and suddenly they were fighting.  They went from about 25% friendly to 50% enemies afterward.

Also, a day or 2 afterwards she ran into him again, still 50% disliked.  She did a few friendly interactions and decreased the red bar a little, and the conversation remained civil.  A couple days later, ran into him again, and they didn't even know each other.

I doubt any of this has anything to do with WP, just wondering if anyone knows why it happened.  Different saved game, but I have a sim who hunts and cures vampires.  It takes a ridiculous amount of yelling, cursing, and insulting before you get the option to fight.

Hey Snowdog04.  No idea... I know the european based world (I'm horrible remembering sims 4 world names) had a problem with spontaneous fights happening a lot a while back... maybe some sort of jealousy situation came up, that's usually the reason for sharp falls in relationship.  But from the sounds of it they weren't romantically involved..... maybe your sim hit on the gay male NPC's partner?  Dunno. 

On 3/26/2019 at 1:44 AM, CatButts said:

Hey there, my game crashed after I received an error telling me to send the last exception to you. Lest you become sad. So, here I am!

I sent my sim off to become a doll {more like his Italian-vampire-master did} and once he returned all was well. However the second my new doll sim mounted his lovers lap for some wicked whims menu woohoo, the game freaked out so hard. Just. So hard. It died and, so did a little piece of me. >.> However before that, they were able to have vanilla maxis woohoo just fine.

Aaaaaanyway, here is the NLE and LE files!

I cannot see any WW LE files though.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 16.37 kB · 3 downloads lastException.txt 1.9 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you for the LE.  Very outdated version of my mod.  Please update. 

On 3/26/2019 at 7:08 AM, greenlightning said:

hey im back to let you know I had another with only 3 needs, lol so she had some twins and I killed her off.  thought you'd like to know.  if I ever get another ill take a pic of it. 

just thought of something maybe there's a way to put back the needs, if so wouldn't have to replace the sims.

Good to see you back around greenlightning! 

Very weird.  Please do take a picture and also a picture of their trait panel.  My best guess would be some conflicting trait is messing with things. 

On 3/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, snowdog04 said:

A permanent reminder ;) maybe i should tie an occasional sad buff with it :D

15 hours ago, SinandiloveXX said:

Hi! Faced such problem. Established mod and everything that for it is required and also the translation mod for the language. Came into a game, I was greeted by the message of the translation that mod it is established, but no corresponding functions appeared. Decided to check in the mode of creation of the character, new traits of character appeared, but there is no menu on the computer. Help to solve a problem please.

Hello SinandiloveXX.

It sounds like a error with installing my mod.  Try removing the translations temporarily and seeing if the menu's then pop up.  If they do not then the original mod wan installed incorrectly! 

5 hours ago, mutable said:

I was actually able to solve the issue. I think forcing my computer to turn off using the power button while in game caused the save file for the mod to get corrupted. Just had to delete those. Sorry for the issue.

you got it :D No worries, better to reach out for help than to suffer alone! 

4 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey Snowdog04.  No idea... I know the european based world (I'm horrible remembering sims 4 world names) had a problem with spontaneous fights happening a lot a while back... maybe some sort of jealousy situation came up, that's usually the reason for sharp falls in relationship.  But from the sounds of it they weren't romantically involved..... maybe your sim hit on the gay male NPC's partner?  Dunno. 

Lol not sure which one you even mean, the worlds all look like US areas to me, though San Myshuno could be anywhere (until you zoom out at the right angle and see what looks like the Golden Gate Bridge), and obviously Selvadorada is modeled after South America.  Anyway, my sim has Player, so hitting on his husband wouldn't piss him off either.

Firstly, I'm not sure whether or not this is accidental, incidental, or intended to prevent hordes of cum addicted bimbo zombies.

The meat of my question, pun intended, is that I got my sim addicted to cum, and given that he's not rich, he is now poor... is there a planned feature that allows sims to enjoy cum through cheaper methods than online ordering or $300 condoms? While I think it's a phenomenal feature, it would be nice if it were a little bit more affordable. I was also disappointed when I realized my cum addicted sim couldn't satisfy his cravings with oral sex, that would've gone a long way to making his addiction more enjoyable.

I also love the creamed moodlet, but it makes me sad that it's only 15m long, especially for such a costly purchase.

Regardless of whether any changes cum to this, I will always remain a loyal fan. This and WW are easily my two favorite sims 4 mods.

EDIT 1: I did notice that you can buy cum for as cheap as $100/cup... but only if it's from a poor elder... which is hilarious.
EDIT 2: Now for some reason oral sex is satisfying his addiction. I did notice however that it satisfied him despite the fact that he was using a condom (one of the milky way condoms).

12 hours ago, nicholaskreuz said:

Firstly, I'm not sure whether or not this is accidental, incidental, or intended to prevent hordes of cum addicted bimbo zombies.

The meat of my question, pun intended, is that I got my sim addicted to cum, and given that he's not rich, he is now poor... is there a planned feature that allows sims to enjoy cum through cheaper methods than online ordering or $300 condoms? While I think it's a phenomenal feature, it would be nice if it were a little bit more affordable. I was also disappointed when I realized my cum addicted sim couldn't satisfy his cravings with oral sex, that would've gone a long way to making his addiction more enjoyable.

I also love the creamed moodlet, but it makes me sad that it's only 15m long, especially for such a costly purchase.

Regardless of whether any changes cum to this, I will always remain a loyal fan. This and WW are easily my two favorite sims 4 mods.

EDIT 1: I did notice that you can buy cum for as cheap as $100/cup... but only if it's from a poor elder... which is hilarious.
EDIT 2: Now for some reason oral sex is satisfying his addiction. I did notice however that it satisfied him despite the fact that he was using a condom (one of the milky way condoms).

Stallion Juice is $10 a cup, and works the same way, you just can't impregnate sims with it.  It's under the new tab that says buy special cum or something like that.  It also restores Pink for enslaved sims.

Hey!

I don't know if this LE file is from the issue since this happened a few days ago and I forgot about it until now but there was quite an event in my game!

Basically I was trying out the Easter Hare stuff for the first time and wasn't paying close enough attention to my sim. She was so tired etc that she kept trying to nap on a couch while she was in labour, so I couldn't initiate the "bunny lay eggs" interaction. The "Join or Send Alone" thing kept popping up and I cancelled out a few times but then accidentally clicked on "send alone" so she went to the hospital. The egg showed up in her inventory, but then the system played a few baby noises and I got stuck. I couldn't leave the lot she was visiting, and I couldn't send her home or do anything besides queue interactions. I ended up exiting without saving and then forgot about it entirely until now. 

I know to be much more careful during labour of eggs in the future at least!

The sim was a teen, if that's helpful / relevant.

lastException.txt

5 hours ago, 143143 said:

Hey!

I don't know if this LE file is from the issue since this happened a few days ago and I forgot about it until now but there was quite an event in my game!

Basically I was trying out the Easter Hare stuff for the first time and wasn't paying close enough attention to my sim. She was so tired etc that she kept trying to nap on a couch while she was in labour, so I couldn't initiate the "bunny lay eggs" interaction. The "Join or Send Alone" thing kept popping up and I cancelled out a few times but then accidentally clicked on "send alone" so she went to the hospital. The egg showed up in her inventory, but then the system played a few baby noises and I got stuck. I couldn't leave the lot she was visiting, and I couldn't send her home or do anything besides queue interactions. I ended up exiting without saving and then forgot about it entirely until now. 

I know to be much more careful during labour of eggs in the future at least!

The sim was a teen, if that's helpful / relevant.

lastException.txt 1.68 kB · 0 downloads

something about - tablePicnic probably outdated CC