Hey Nisa...been getting last exceptions error so far while in public. My character is an actor. It's happening whenever there's a public sex takes place. haven't had the chance to check if the same happens at home lot or not. Happening after last wickedwhims update. Game is fully updated. First error...getting impossible to play with your mod. Attached your Last Exception txt file.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

1 hour ago, Tazzminator said:

Hey Nisa...been getting last exceptions error so far while in public. My character is an actor. It's happening whenever there's a public sex takes place. haven't had the chance to check if the same happens at home lot or not. Happening after last wickedwhims update. Game is fully updated. First error...getting impossible to play with your mod. Attached your Last Exception txt file.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 24.56 kB · 0 downloads

Update NWP. you are running an old version=0.980e.

15 hours ago, bobahloo said:

the only way your slave will sell at this time is to go into worlds edit, create or use an existing family to go onto the doll house and buy them. NPCs will not buy your slave. I found this out at the WP thread near one last pages of that thread, and probably explains it alot better than I can. 

As far as the Marcus Flex sims goes, I think all that you did was send him to farm to get converted and put up for sale in one trip.

Yes, that's what i ended up doing, buying eliza with another family. 

About the marcus flex thing, i know what i did i just wanted to show that the doll selling feature wasn't broken. Thanks for your help though! 

Wow. This is a fun addition to wicked whims.

I noticed tho, that even with Teenage-young adult sex unlocked in WW,  when you send one or the other off to the farm to become a "doll", teenagers and any kind of adult can't interact. I tried it both ways: Before doll, interaction available both ways.  After doll, YA can't have sex with teen doll, and teen can't interact with YA doll.

Edit: Okay, now it works with a new game. Not sure why...

On 4/4/2019 at 12:04 PM, LadyHeineken02 said:

When I enter the Sensually Tight Trait, the Sim doesn't recognise it as such, and when I go back to CAS change I find out the trait is now replaced with a ? - I'm guessing the new update is not recognising that trait... Any chance we could change that? My story depends on the Sensually Tight...

Hey ladyHeineken02!

This is probably because you are trying to apply the cas trait to npcs, which my mod removes to cut down on possible performance issues. 

On 4/4/2019 at 8:57 PM, kurikinton said:

Hi again!

Is there anything in your mod which causes the Sexually Abstinent trait from WW to either be 1) automatically assigned or 2) otherwise grayed out in the rewards store somehow? Many of my sims seem to have it grayed out and *appear* to act like they have it, though I've never purposely assigned it. No cheat command to remove it works (got the proper command from the WW thread).

I wouldn't know why that's happening, I'm not even really aware of that trait and I do not believe that I've done anything with it in the past.  What's the trait supposed to do? 

On 4/5/2019 at 8:02 AM, Hunknown said:

Hi NisaK, I recently started using your Wicked Perversion mod and I can't express how astonished I am for its complexity  and attention to details! Thank you, thank you very much for your wonderful work, I really appreciate it at most!

Only one little thing I'd like changed: how long the Sensual Tight sims keep the drooling mouth and the tears overlays visible on their face.
While I like the idea of the drooling mouth, I guess that in real world one would just keep swollowing the extra saliva, once the sexual intercourse has ended (while in the mod the drooling mout stays visible until the very last trace of pain has vanished). Similarly, the tears are visible for 6 hours, until the "WTF!" moodlet has gone off; maybe shorter period would be better?

Also, I understand that textures and painting are not what you are most into, but maybe the tears/drooling overlays should be a little more transparent, because currently they look like cum or something...

Lastly, there is something I don't understand: I have a "Sim1" who is a debt slave of "Sims2" and he gets frequent "debt" visits from many sims that are not connected to "Sims2" (they are mostly previous customers); they come, get what they want and then pay the fee, just like normal customers. Is it normal?

Hey Hunknown!

I see this is your first post!  Welcome to the LL community, we may be a perverted community but we are also, generally, a pretty nice and mature bunch for as far as modding communities go.  Hope you enjoy your time here. 

Thank you for all the compliments.  I agree on the criticism of the tears/saliva, they should be more transparent, it's just been low on my list to update them as updating them wouldn't be as simple as updating 1 or 2 textures but quite a few more.  The sims has a limited number of slots to use for CAS items, and so I merged ST textures down to a single texture so it would take up a single slot on a sim.  I do wish i could think of a better visual way to show throat damage, the lore behind the ST sims is that they have exceptionally physically narrow passageways that produce lots of fluids (depending on the hole) to help keep those holes from tearing during sex, it still isn't enough to withstand discomfort, as you can see. 

ST sims aren't really meant to be happy while screwing constantly.  IRL, if you damage one of those sensual holes, it will take a considerable amount of time for the pain to go away.  It sounds like you are pushing them past their first stage of pain and into the 2nd stage.  You could use something like cocaine to help alleviate the pain during your next sexy time.  

The debt slave system was made as a tribute to a challenge made by one of my early users and patrons @Buntschwinge who made a gameplay challenge utilizing my mod.  For his challenge he needed a way to restrict general income to a sim, so that's what the debt slave state does (but it has advanced to do a few more things since then, originally only being a cheat state for prostitutes).  The amount that is confiscated from the debt slave can be set in the settings menu.  I have been requested to add more owner specific content and I plan on doing so in the future.  Most all of the things I've developed so far still have plans for expansion. 

Hope that helped to answer your questions! 

On 4/5/2019 at 9:18 AM, bdsmandbaking said:

Hi there, first I'd like to thank you for making an amazing mod. So complex and great! 

Secondly, I have an issue that I hope you can help me with. Earlier today after installing the next to latest Wicked Whims v. 4.3.5.141.5 - I started getting pinged with LE's by Wicked Perversions, something like 20+ at a time. The same error repeating over and over again: 

Ver LL.0.990a at Time: 04/06/19 01:09:40 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.141.6 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py", line 333, in nisa_wrapper_new_relationship_test
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py", line 274, in nisa_new_relationship_test
AttributeError: type object 'SimBuff' has no attribute 'BASEMENTAL_MDMA_HIGH_ON_SUPER_QUALITY'

I have confirmed that I have the most recent Wicked Perversions file, updated the WW file to the most recent v 4.3.5.141.6, and in order to test that it wasn't a conflict, uninstalled all of my CC, so that all I have left is Basemental, Wicked Perv, and Wicked Whims. I started a new game with new sims, started them on an empty lot, then took them to a lot with no CC, and am still getting the error as soon as play begins. I'm at a loss as to what to do now.  I'm cross posting this onto TurboDriver's patreon as well in case it is a conflict there... Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!! Thanks so much.

Greeting bdsmanbaking!

I see this is your first post as well!  Welcome to the LL community! ?

I'm very complexed by this error... It looks like you updated the mod (minus a version I may have released after this post) but you are getting errors from a previous version of the mod.... that code BASEMENTAL_MDMA_HIGH_ON_SUPER_QUALITY is not in my mod anymore.  Maybe try clearing out your cache and checking your mod folder for duplicate versions of my mod? 

On 4/6/2019 at 12:25 AM, MadamMuse said:

So, this is my second time downloading the mod. 

The first time worked wonderfully! 

But for some reason this one has everything but the Tam Explorer? I can't register my girl as a prostitute but everything else is there? I'm not sure whats happening. 

I'm not sure either.  The mod is working fine for me and many others.  If you are getting any last exception files then please send them my way, they'll help me understand what may be going wrong for you in your game. 

On 4/6/2019 at 8:33 AM, crazyboutmusic said:

Hi there! I looove your mod, thank you so much for providing us with this wonderful content for free ❤️❤️ 

I have a question though, about something i didn't really understand in the caged bird update: when i sell a sim, what is supposed to happen beside havin the "waiting for sale" buff? I thought that after a few hours or days my sim would be gone but here i am, its been like three days and Eliza Pancakes is still in my house. I don't like Eliza, i just wanted to ruin her life, not share my house with her god damnit! Sorry, of course i don't mean to take my frustration out on you (uwu), but this bitch is pissing me off and i can't even fuck her because i dont want her to loose market value. So do i just wait? Or is there something I have to do ? 

anyway thank you for your time and thank you for being a wonderful moder, and i hope you have a great day!

Hey Crazyboutmusic!

I'm sorry for the confusion, when you sell a sim normally, they then have to be bought by another player household.  Selling to npc's will be coming when I feel like autonomy is fleshed out enough to make npc slaves make sense. It'll happen. 

On 4/6/2019 at 2:32 PM, Nixse said:

Hi Nisa, got the attached last exception

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.18 kB · 6 downloads

Hey Nixse! 

Thank you so much for the LE!  This is a strange one.  It's saying the siminfo data for a sim in sex cannot be found.  Is this only happening for 1 or a few sims or for every sim?  I can only think of a few event sims off the top of my head which this could happen too.

On 4/6/2019 at 3:46 PM, HypeNotik said:

Hello. I keep getting last exceptions messages since I downloaded the newest update yesterday. Can anyone help please? :) 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 14.58 kB · 5 downloads

Aloha HypeNotik!

Welcome to the LL community ? and thank you for the LE.  It's looking like my mod's save data has gotten corrupted. Go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and backup (DO IT) WickedPerversionsMod folder before deleting it.  If the error persists then try cleansing your sims 4 cache http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php

And finally, if that doesn't work then open the game, disable mods through the settings, same into a TEST SAVE not your main, exit the game, reload with no mods, play for a few sim minutes, save over the TEST SAVE, then re enable mods and go back to your main save and play.  

Let me know if you need any further assistance! 

6 hours ago, nessa_flop said:

hello, i've been getting last exception, since the two last updates, and i've checked the other mods related (basemental and ww) i have the right updates and they run perfectly when i take out your mod from the folder.

if you could help please, otherwise i'll have to just take out your mod and stop using it ....

thanks in advance

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.11 kB · 3 downloads

Aloha nesa_flop!

Welcome to the LL community ? and thank you for the LE.  It's looking like my mod's save data has gotten corrupted. Go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and backup (DO IT) WickedPerversionsMod folder before deleting it.  If the error persists then try cleansing your sims 4 cache http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php

And finally, if that doesn't work then open the game, disable mods through the settings, same into a TEST SAVE not your main, exit the game, reload with no mods, play for a few sim minutes, save over the TEST SAVE, then re enable mods and go back to your main save and play.  

[text copypasta from above]

Hello,

First off, have to say I am enjoying the mod, even though I'm on day 2.

Sadly, I did get a last exception when I loaded it up. After removing every mod and replacing them one by one, the last exception happened when I loaded this one back in. This is what I'm getting...

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>3ad979720ab6b3ed5caa8961</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-04-07 18:36:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>utils.py:116</categoryid><desyncid>3ad979720ab6b3ed5caa8961</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'SimsSuperA' (SimsSuperA) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'SimsSuperA')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.140a\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'SimsSuperA'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

The only mods I currently have in game are the required ones for this mod, some of the recommended sex animations for WW, and MCCC.

Sam

7 hours ago, NisaK said:
On 4/6/2019 at 8:32 PM, Nixse said:

Hi Nisa, got the attached last exception

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.18 kB · 6 downloads

Hey Nixse! 

Thank you so much for the LE!  This is a strange one.  It's saying the siminfo data for a sim in sex cannot be found.  Is this only happening for 1 or a few sims or for every sim?  I can only think of a few event sims off the top of my head which this could happen too.

Hi Nisa, Its happening with 1 sim. It seems as though when she gets quite a bit of cum on her then this LE comes up. This was the second time it happened. When it happened the first time I deleted the wickedperversions mod in my save file which stopped this LE from coming up and also removed all the cum on her, but then it happened again with this same LE once she got a lot of cum on her again.

Hi, sorry i'm super new to this site and modding in general but I downloaded this mod a couple of days ago and firstly, I love it, but secondly I can't find the Tam Explorer anywhere on the computer to use the prostitution feature? I'm running the most up to date versions of everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

18 hours ago, NisaK said:

Aloha nesa_flop!

Welcome to the LL community ? and thank you for the LE.  It's looking like my mod's save data has gotten corrupted. Go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and backup (DO IT) WickedPerversionsMod folder before deleting it.  If the error persists then try cleansing your sims 4 cache http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php

[text copypasta from above]

Hi ! I've done what you advised and it works just well :)

thanks a lot !

6 minutes ago, DeathByGlamour69 said:

For some reason the Pink motive is not going up when my sim has sex. I even set the option to have sex with everyone and not just prostitution. 

It only goes up when she has sex with her owning family. It goes down with everyone else.

So I'm having a bit of a problem with a sim that one of my sims bought off the TAM explorer. when the sim was originally bought, i didnt notice she was a vampire so i went through the process of de-vamping her. after she was human again, 3 of her motives were missing. When i got her, she had vamp energy, thirst, social, hygiene, and pink. now being human, she has only social, hygiene, and pink. although ive seen her attending to her bladder, hunger, and energy needs so i know theyre not completely gone, theyre just not showing up in the menu? ive tried resetting her, tried another mod to switch her motives around to see if that would kinda shake them back into place but no luck. i tried uploading her to my library and replacing her in my world to see if that would put them back but no. any ideas of how i can get her motives to show up again?

missing motives.JPG

1 hour ago, Cookiiwhore said:

I recently came across a problem but, during the Trophy Wife aspiration, it says to Get Ringed. Does that mean to get engaged or to lose your virginity? 

It means get married.  DON'T lose your virginity before getting married!

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:19 PM, MrGrey said:

Wow. This is a fun addition to wicked whims.

I noticed tho, that even with Teenage-young adult sex unlocked in WW,  when you send one or the other off to the farm to become a "doll", teenagers and any kind of adult can't interact. I tried it both ways: Before doll, interaction available both ways.  After doll, YA can't have sex with teen doll, and teen can't interact with YA doll.

Edit: Okay, now it works with a new game. Not sure why...

When a sim gets converted to a slave and comes home again, the default sex rule for them is "Household Only."  If you were trying to have sex with someone else outside the household, that would be why.  Change that by having a member of the owning household active, click on the slave, Slave Manager, Clarify Sex Rules.

5 minutes ago, delin1994 said:

hello voila I use your mod who have great except a small detail every time I take the job cam girl once he has time to work I have a script error so nothing happens a little shitting

Sounds like you are using WickedJobs. Remove it.