XEO - Archived Posts

I can download the XEOSP 1.0 from filefront but it says it is corrupt. I downloaded it 2 times. is there a mirror?

No there is no mirror.

Did you follow the directions and use 7zip to extract it? WinRaR and WinZip don't work for 7z files very well.

Link: www.7zip.org

I can download the XEOSP 1.0 from filefront but it says it is corrupt. I downloaded it 2 times. is there a mirror?

No there is no mirror.

Did you follow the directions and use 7zip to extract it? WinRaR and WinZip don't work for 7z files very well.

Link: www.7zip.org

Thanks for the reply. I opened it with 7zip but i recall i tried to open it as archive and it gave me an error. but I will download it again and try to simply extract it. and do the whole installation.

However I found another XEOSP 1.0 from hongfire but when I installed it it made the eyes on my character go all wonky. I am assuming its just a messed up upload since the file size is smaller than 429 Mb.

Is this a correct assumption?

-Thanks.

Hongfire version is outdate use the one in the spoiler in the thread OP.

Also make sure you merge it in your bashed patch.

I'm wondering if at some point some of the OP's of these very large and complex installs should have in big bold letters' date=' something like this:

Requires the installation and use of Wrye Bash and the creation of a Based Patch

Hongfire version is outdate use the one in the spoiler in the thread OP.

Also make sure you merge it in your bashed patch.

I'm wondering if at some point some of the OP's of these very large and complex installs should have in big bold letters' date=' something like this:

Requires the installation and use of Wrye Bash and the creation of a Based Patch

Hi, thanks for replying.

I deleted the hongfire version and used the files provided here utilizing 7z folowed the instructions provided here as well created the bashed patch.

The problem still occurs.

The characters look to the top left then roll their eyes around looking all wonky.

I also installed the MBP ++ all in one mod provided in the following link and followed the instructions there as well.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3812

I am thinking that the problem occours because I installed MBP ++ first.

what do you guys think.

If you installed the AIO (all in one) then it would have overwritten anything and everything in its way speaking of MBP here. Then you build your bashed patch.

Then after installing the MBP AIO you should Install XeoSP 1.0 and follow the instructions to delete files\folders, along with the other deals and then install XeoSP++ along with its patches. XeoSP++'s esp should be below your bashed patch (and not included in it).

If you installed the AIO (all in one) then it would have overwritten anything and everything in its way speaking of MBP here. Then you build your bashed patch.

Then after installing the MBP AIO you should Install XeoSP 1.0 and follow the instructions to delete files\folders' date=' along with the other deals and then install XeoSP++ along with its patches. XeoSP++'s esp should be below your bashed patch (and not included in it).

[/quote']

thanks, finally got it working. :D

I'm going to recommend that the acronym "AIO' be avoided or not used here on LL, as that is what is used on and for the Hongfire versions of stuff.

The point is to show differentiation between what is here and on there, the lack of compatibility and an attempt to head off confusion.

As an example, maybe go with what was used by the OP for Mbp++ allin1 omod.

Hi im trying to do this step:

4)In OBMM set archive invalidation to BSA alteration' date=' check everything like on the picture below, click on "Remove BSA Edits" and on "Update Now"

But i cant find this option o ObMM (im using v 0.34.0)

[/quote']

Did you click on the Archiveinvalidation button? You can also review documentation on OBMM here: http://timeslip.chorrol.com/obmmm/index.html

4)In OBMM set archive invalidation to BSA alteration' date=' check everything like on the picture below, click on "Remove BSA Edits" and on "Update Now"

[/quote']

Did you click on the Archiveinvalidation button? You can also review documentation on OBMM here: http://timeslip.chorrol.com/obmmm/index.html

Yes i clicked in the button, but it doesnt appear those options like in the image... it only appears Archiev Invalidation checked

[/quote']

Yes i clicked in the button, but it doesnt appear those options like in the image... it only appears Archiev Invalidation checked

Going purely on memory I think you need to untick/uncheck what is ticked/checked (that's the default setting), and that will allow you to then set it up as it appears in the image.

[/quote']

Going purely on memory I think you need to untick/uncheck what is ticked/checked (that's the default setting), and that will allow you to then set it up as it appears in the image.

It worked, thanks for helping =)

Is there any other place to download XeoSP 1.0? I'm getting "403 - Forbidden" when I try to download from Gamefront.

Sorry' date=' there isn't an alternate at this time.

I just checked the link and it does work, so you might try using a proxy since it may be that your internet provider or country is blocking the download.

[/quote']

I uploaded it to my 4share account so here's an alternate link now:

1. XEOSP_1.0.7z (This is 429 MB so it may take some time to download, depending on your specific download speed and hardware.)

@Santr - If you cannot download from this site too then go with what gregathit said, "try using a proxy".