13 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

I've seen the public ones here and on Nexus, but not the PM/Discord ones of course. Some... interesting requests.

Given that out of all the major needs mods, you seem to be the only serious modder still actually working on yours, I suspect that any number I guess would be too low.

And you will be right.

Keep in mind that I do have 3 active mods, and 14 non-active mods.

And requests for new small mods about twice a week (that I try to do, just done one for AnubiSs.)

So, not very much time to do sci-fi mods for some person that is full of good ideas but lacks completely the ability to do them.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:08 PM, CPU said:

I think I will first fix the bugs, and then think to add new features.

You have no clues of how many requests I received on the three sites hosting this mod and through PMs and on Discord.

hi can you do this this that this and this oh and while your at it convert the whole mod to be ran completely different :P

27 minutes ago, Hollow_Fang said:

hi can you do this this that this and this oh and while your at it convert the whole mod to be ran completely different :P

No?

8 minutes ago, AAARRR420 said:

Just wondering when you finish the bug fix update are you gonna make this mod opensourced for anyone to make their own variations of it? (while Obviously giving you credit)

The mod is already open source.

Sources are included and my help will be give no matter what.

About the bigfix version, I hope to restart next weekend.

I got a few feedback.

Bathe in river: the mod requires player to be in very shallow water.  Even water at knee deep is too deep.  The mod also disregards the pond in Whiterun (under Dragonreach) as water, cannot bathe there.  Is there a way to speed up bathing animation?  It just looks like I am watching a slow motion movie.

Pee and poop: animated stripping or partial stripping doesnt work, always go back to non-animated mode.  It would make sense to allow peeing while pooping.  But also leave peeing alone.  Can we have an option not stripping for pee and poop?  Since the game doesn't allow players to just ... lower the pants, it is closer to fully clothed than naked to do business.

Bathe, pee, poop as a shout: sometimes it activates nicely as a shout, sometimes it looks like a shout needing dragon soul to unlock, but cannot be unlocked (making it useless).  Using it as a spell also has a side effect, sometimes the player is stuck not being able to draw weapon or otherwise get in combat mode after the animation.  Only binding with a key is safe.

This mod has a lot of features still not yet tested.

Startet with the basic settings and enabled eat drink and wait.

What i did't find as a good solution actually is  to damage health, magicka and stamina.

In my test the bar for stamina and magicka continuesly goes up and down.

The better solution in my opinion is to reduce maximum health, maximum magicka and maximum stamina instead.

The idea not to reapply the dirt, after having sex is nice. What about blood on the body ? I always use the popular enhanced blood textures.

Last question:

Open source ? Does that now basically mean I must implement all new ideas by myself ?

Regards

11 minutes ago, Adetu said:

This mod has a lot of features still not yet tested.

Startet with the basic settings and enabled eat drink and wait.

What i did't find as a good solution actually is  to damage health, magicka and stamina.

In my test the bar for stamina and magicka continuesly goes up and down.

The better solution in my opinion is to reduce maximum health, maximum magicka and maximum stamina instead.

The idea not to reapply the dirt, after having sex is nice. What about blood on the body ? I always use the popular enhanced blood textures.

Last question:

Open source ? Does that now basically mean I must implement all new ideas by myself ?

Regards

The mod is 100% open source and you can use it to do your own mod. Just give me credits if you republish.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 3:59 PM, CPU said:

The mod is 100% open source and you can use it to do your own mod. Just give me credits if you republish.

Fixed for myself one papyrus log spam error wich about already reported here but getting error when trying to compile sources from this mod:

Spoiler

SKI_ConfigManager.psc
(122,16): CloseConfig is not a function or does not exist

or next if other variant of souces:

mndMCM.psc(238,1): AddInputOptionST is not a function or does not exist

I tried several versions of SKIUI sources but even if no compilation errors with SKI_ConfigManager.psc without MnD sources but still getting errors with mnd* sources and can compile sources from any other mods with no problems and didnt get kind of errors before. Which sources I missed to copy?

2 hours ago, Tkc said:

Fixed for myself one papyrus log spam error wich about already reported here but getting error when trying to compile sources from this mod:

Reveal hidden contents

I tried several versions of SKIUI sources but even if no compilation errors with SKI_ConfigManager.psc without MnD sources but still getting errors with mnd* sources and can compile sources from any other mods with no problems and didnt get kind of errors before. Which sources I missed to copy?

I am using a special decompiled version of SkyUI to use some of the advanced functions.

I have no rights to add these PSC files in the main archive, but can give them to recompile MiniNeeds.

1 hour ago, Hatter said:

This is a great mod. Аnd my many thanks to its creator! 

But it begs one addition - Wear & Tear system.

I understand your workload, but maybe at least in the long term?

Can you describe me what you have in mind for "wear & tear"?

I started using this mod (which I like a lot, BTW) in simple mode with only the periodic messages informing me of my PC's status.  Then I turned on the widgets, and now it appears that the messages are out of synch with the widgets.  For example, a message will tell me that I need to eat, bathe, and talk to people when the widgets do not.  I'm pretty sure that the widgets reflect the true state of affairs, since I see debufs when they get critical.

In regard to the request for wear and tear, if it's just meant to replace Apropos's sex W&T system I see no need to duplicate that.

9 minutes ago, CPU said:

Can you describe me what you have in mind for "wear & tear"?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1852-sexlab-wear-and-tear-208-24may2016/

or

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/897-sexlab-mortality-a-wear-tear-inspired-mod/

and of course with your perfect system of setting the consequences (penalties for excess of the number of sexual acts)

The existing mods offer too easy consequences and the adjustment is inadequate.

1 hour ago, Hatter said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1852-sexlab-wear-and-tear-208-24may2016/

or

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/897-sexlab-mortality-a-wear-tear-inspired-mod/

and of course with your perfect system of setting the consequences (penalties for excess of the number of sexual acts)

The existing mods offer too easy consequences and the adjustment is inadequate.

I will give a look.

4 minutes ago, starsnostars said:

Any idea why I'm gettin an error when trying to add 3.2 to NMM?

The FOMOD has a problem.

I am uploading a new version without FOMOD right now.

Fantastic work, as always. I have two requests (which, of course, you can completely ignore ;) ). Also, if these already exist and I somehow missed them, I apologise.

We can bathe in bodies of water, but I'd like to be able to drink directly from them.

If possible, I'd like to be able to add vanilla items to the custom food list, not just foods from other mods. For instance, in my mind snowberries should count as a food, so I'd like to be able to add them to the list.

Thanks CPU! You are, as always, the best! (don't tell the others I told you that. ;) )

16 minutes ago, jfraser said:

1) We can bathe in bodies of water, but I'd like to be able to drink directly from them.

2) If possible, I'd like to be able to add vanilla items to the custom food list, not just foods from other mods. For instance, in my mind snowberries should count as a food, so I'd like to be able to add them to the list.

1) You just need an empty bottle to do that. When you are in water, use it and it will fill with water.

2) Only items marked as "food" are possible. The game does not allow you to "eat" ingredients. (Food is actually a potion of a special type.) The distinction between foods and drinks is made randomly, so I have my own formlists to handle that.

CPU did you find the issue whit FLP? When you go to advanced mode and the game CTD.

My self have not tried anymore.

Have also noticed that in some of the adult scenes some can actually start dancing when the bard or any other sings and plays. That mod do also allow followers to sing and play.

You dont need to be at one inn, one camping in the wood works to.

Dunno perhaps it is some how connected to animations packages.

44 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

CPU did you find the issue whit FLP? When you go to advanced mode and the game CTD.

My self have not tried anymore.

Have also noticed that in some of the adult scenes some can actually start dancing when the bard or any other sings and plays. That mod do also allow followers to sing and play.

You dont need to be at one inn, one camping in the wood works to.

Dunno perhaps it is some how connected to animations packages.

I just removed "basic mode", so no more crashes when switching.