Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Grinding doesn't help much. It needs investing real money for slightly higher chance of getting something you want. Even then the chances are laughably low. It's a barebones version of DOAX3 without minigames, without the actual volleyball playing. You have to gamble to unlock the girls too. And not that many swimsuits really. I wouldn't call it a good game at all. It's not even a game, it's a gatcha thing that guys over there seem to love.

The only thing which really SUCKS BALLS in the game is the rate for trophys. This is a clear sign of how retarded and greedy KT is. You barely feel any progression because of this since trophys are the currency for all the poses and stuff.

About just leveling and progression in the game with your characters, its fine. No real money needed just watch new unlockes scenes only when your FP are empty to get rankups and refill your FP with that and use FP bottles only if there is no other option left for refill. You get dozens of FP bottles anyway in different ways.

The rates of SSR suits are low(0,50%) but if you play this game constantly for some weeks, you will get one sooner or later. I´m totally F2P in doaxvv, didn´t had any luck with SSR suits on the start but after a few weeks I got one now finally for Marie(though my characters Nyo and Honoka are both level 40 now haha). That unlocked Marie for me then.

You don´t need SSR suits for progression in the game though. Just level up your characters with orange missions and always compare stats to your enemy. If not all or most of your stats are same or higher than enemys, then you shouldn´t even think about starting that match. You will lose by 100%. If stats are slightly higher everywhere(or on most) you will win the match by near 100% or 100%.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:42 PM, dogcookie said:

It's really a good game. But I won't play it until someone can figure out how to hack all the SSR swimsuits and mod the mesh. I think it is just too time consuming to play it. By the way I have to work and invest during the weekdays. So I can only play the game at the weekend.

Yeah i want to import all of them, but it's difficult to get a SSR.(I only got Honoka(the default SSR and the new one),Nyotengu). Someone extracted for me Kasumi,Misaki and Marie.

12 hours ago, gatto tom said:

Yeah i want to import all of them, but it's difficult to get a SSR.(I only got Honoka(the default SSR and the new one),Nyotengu). Someone extracted for me Kasumi,Misaki and Marie.

I have Marie, Honoka, Hitomi, & Misaki. I can do that if you tell me how.

On 11/12/2017 at 5:08 AM, alpalia said:

shitty option.. you always can put all the graphic option to max, that will make lag and heavy time to take pics (if you didnt have a great pc that can run the whole game with all setting at max)

I play with everything on max already. I saw they recently added an item that can pause animations but I don't know how to get it yet.

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:48 AM, Trollwut said:

I have Marie, Honoka, Hitomi, & Misaki. I can do that if you tell me how.

If you read some pages before there is Ninja Ripper

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:39 AM, zecknor said:

I tried using Ninja Ripper and I cannot for the love of me extract anything. I have Marie, Kasumi, Misaki SRR's

Can someone tell me how they got ninja ripper to work? I tried the launching the game first then pressing F10 and that does absolutely nothing =/

Press F12

On 17.12.2017 at 5:39 PM, zecknor said:

I tried using Ninja Ripper and I cannot for the love of me extract anything. I have Marie, Kasumi, Misaki SRR's

Can someone tell me how they got ninja ripper to work? I tried the launching the game first then pressing F10 and that does absolutely nothing =/

start the game first on its own (without ninjaripper)

then start ninjaripper with the game.exe selected and directx11

press "run" once, it will give you an error message, but after that you should be able to extract during the game by pressing F10

On 12/18/2017 at 10:19 AM, knight77 said:

start the game first on its own (without ninjaripper)

then start ninjaripper with the game.exe selected and directx11

press "run" once, it will give you an error message, but after that you should be able to extract during the game by pressing F10

I just get a text file and nothing else. Doesn't matter if I press F10 or F12. I tried using the Ninjaripper x64

Well no, when Saaf' and me released all mods for Misaki we stopped extracting things from this game.

We was just interested in Misaki, nothing else.

To my side I can't launch the game so I stopped quickly and uninstalled it since a long time already, this is SaafRats who made all the work of extracting files.

There are already plenty of modders who are working on extracting bikini from the game I'm not interested so I let others do this stuff.

Ninja ripper seems to be really buggy with W7. I tried a bunch of things to get it working, sometimes I would mash and it would capture a few things but then it would stop working entirely. I found using F9 for all and F10 for textures worked fine. I had to press the run button when the launcher was open (not the game itself) to get ripper working, but DOAX_VV.exe was still the target.

• 3 weeks later...