Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

5 hours ago, user2k said:

How do I get the mermaid suits?

At the moment you can't anymore. It was a short event.

Hopefully it will get back some time or another suit will appear with can be modified in this beautifull way^^

14 minutes ago, SealedNexus said:

Wow thats awesome o.o

Is the Mermaid suit an SSR ruit? I hope not...

Can I add some friends here with that suit on Honoka, Ayane or Nyotengu?

There is an SR and SSR (only for Kasumi) version. They are "Appeal" Suits, so like with the "Cover Girl" Event you can allways give them to all girls (talking about the SR).

So even if you only got one SR of this you can at least play with it and the girl you want. When you empty the checkbox on the match-gear you see in matches only the match-gear, not the personal outfit.

3 hours ago, gatto tom said:

Nice improvements @knight77

Just a question with Resorep am i able to extract also the body textures?

You mean if you could also extract them or if it is possible in general?
Of course you can extract them as well. The thing I learn from resorep, it doesnt save the kasumi texture if your click "save textures" right away. You have to make a Kasumi load again when you clicked "save". Meaning you are on Kasumi, click save: no textures will be saved yet, you click on "swap girl", you load Misaki and now it saevs the textures for Misaki. What I am trying to tell you is that the program needs reload to save things. It doesnt rip everything seen at the moment like NinjaRipper. (Just my first problems with it).

2 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

Ye, it´s waiting time now.

Btw, do you have to close resorep before running the game or just let it running while starting doaxvv?

Can´t remember anymore, perhaps I´m just mixing it up by another similar program i used.

For mod users it probably doesnt make any difference, if you are going to extract yourself, you need to start resorep first, but the program will tell you that itself when you activate the extract mode.

Otherwise when you just want to load modded textures, and you start the program after, it will just appear when the affected texture is reloaded the next time.

This is how I was able to quickly check on my edited textures, cause I didnt needed to start the game everytime, I just needed to reload the girl, by swapping them or the swimsuit.

1 hour ago, SealedNexus said:

Well you don´t have to play so much to get it, if it drops also as SR stuit. SR suits aren´t so rare. And you can try find friends with this suit to watch this mod.

Except it isn't dropping anymore because the event is over. Anyways, I remembered you can rewatch event scenes and Marie and Kasumi wear the Mermaid in one of them, so I was at least able to see it there.

6 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

@knight77 Would you be willing to share your modded textures for the white lace bikini? I know you said it looks odd with the straps left behind, but I don't mind.

I can show it. I can also add screenshots of it first.
But I am allways looking for more ways to set the girls free! free of the tyranny of clothes!

10 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

Also, where can you rewatch those event scenes?

1. click Album on the left

2. click Event Episodes tab

3. click the paper-clipped card at the top right to change which event you want

4. click the Mermaid event from the tabs on the right

5. click event movie

Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.26 - 10.56.21.69.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.01.26 - 10.57.46.60.png

5 hours ago, knight77 said:

I can show it. I can also add screenshots of it first.
But I am allways looking for more ways to set the girls free! free of the tyranny of clothes!

Anything you can give us would be great. Like I said, I don't care if there are straps left on the body.

Ah well, you can only rewatch event scenes when you played during the event xd

I didn´t play this game for quiet some time now.

Doesn´t matter anyway, found some friends who had the mermaid and yep it works.

I would be happy though if anyone could share ayane or nyotengu ID with the mermaid on them ;p

Now some one has to create the same mod on a common ingame oufit since you can´t get the mermaid suit anymore, perhaps I try extracting them and modding them too. it´s not the first time I modded DDS files and made them working in a game.

Btw pistaccio bikini for hitomi is now available... SSR suit.

1 hour ago, SealedNexus said:

Now some one has to create the same mod on a common ingame oufit since you can´t get the mermaid suit anymore, perhaps I try extracting them and modding them too. it´s not the first time I modded DDS files and made them working in a game.

I am trying this, but they aren't modded that easily. Only the mermaid suit so far, the rest of the suits either way dont have a full mesh underneath, which would results in holes in the chest or the covering parts doesnt have a transparant value in their material settings.

I thought that the white lace bikini would be the best shot, but the material is split, so only a few things can be hidden. Still resulting is weirds looks:

5a6b4d207ac24_whitelace_0001_Ebene2.thumb.jpg.7d05685591490b6fdd7f8571b743b520.jpg5a6b4d1d85c50_whitelace_0000_Ebene3.thumb.jpg.3f0882effd877b474ba038bc65ace6ed.jpg

But people where still asking about the file so here it is:

4292491687.dds

Also I edited the Hitomi Skin texture:

hitomi.thumb.jpg.bb284fefcc0523fd1b2b7d99ac6ff7f5.jpg

4871251.dds

When I have edited all girls I will make a packed file containing all girls nude textures. But for now you have to use this one and the previous posted ones.

16 minutes ago, SealedNexus said:

Don´t all characters share the same DDS file anyway for one and the same outfit? Or do you mean many different outfits for each character(those who are possible to mod somehow)?

About the holes, ye i know this from Tera modding^^

The clothes share the same dds, but the character body textures are different from girl to girl. Only Misaki seams to use Kasumi body texture.

And besides Honoka and Marie-Rose  (and Luna), all other girls have the same UV cordinates, which makes edit them a bit easier since everything (like nipple position) is on the same spot. But Honoka and Marie-Rose have a different body mesh, so the UV is different as well.