Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Sorry for everyone, I just a new hand for trying modding, I cannot extract the 3Dfix in following right game directory, because the most near directory is inside the C://user not in the programe file directory ( is it relate with win10 ??)

also, I try to extract the 3Dfix and mod in side (C:\Users\xxxxx\DOAX-VenusVacation) however, when I run the game, it is crashed .

would anyone can help me ?

9 hours ago, Baralgin said:

And what is BDO? Black Desert Online?

If so, then there are no mods for it. About the tools I don't know. Probably, you can use them for this game.

Hello, there is a nude mod for BDO actually

Just search for "BDO Resorepless

1 hour ago, Kooki974 said:

Hello, there is a nude mod for BDO actually

Just search for "BDO Resorepless

Thank you very much for completing my answer, because I know almost nothing about BDO.
Cratos can not find mods for BDO in this topic. As for the site, it's difficult to say something based on the search results (526 links). All I've seen is the Skyrim mods from BDO. And I dont know if Cratos can use them in his game.

Perhaps it's better to use Google.

BTW, the models are very beautiful. :)

Yes, but Mai is better! Unfortunately, she is not in either BDO or DOAXVV.  :(  :(

1 hour ago, ferris31 said:

Is anyone else getting a bug after this update that fucks with the HUD? The tactics buttons and the burst meter keep disappearing so I can't do anything but skip rounds.

313956390_(231).thumb.jpg.539e0c820b46efb6d97aebcbc6f85deb.jpg

You can avoid this problem by turning off Fever skill.
Maintenance scheduled to solve this problem is planned from 11:00 am(Japan time).