Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

12 hours ago, whocares8128 said:

I understand @knight77 was working on this suit too, and I encourage him (and anyone else) to continue working on this suit.  What I've done is far from perfect, and my attempts to improve upon it only made things worse.  Still, it's better than nothing, and represents just about all I'm comfortable doing with this suit, so I've decided to share what I've done so far at least, as I doubt I'll spend anymore time on this suit.

Honoka Angel

thx for great mod. please add 1 more option - with skirt and no-panties(or transparent). it would be looks awesome with more transparency, imho ?

17 hours ago, whocares8128 said:

I understand @knight77 was working on this suit too, and I encourage him (and anyone else) to continue working on this suit.  What I've done is far from perfect, and my attempts to improve upon it only made things worse.  Still, it's better than nothing, and represents just about all I'm comfortable doing with this suit, so I've decided to share what I've done so far at least, as I doubt I'll spend anymore time on this suit.

Honoka Angel

757108471_HonokaAngel.thumb.jpg.26d8da95c90cba59797b854e28d11037.jpg

Preview Options

Topless (Default)

Reveal hidden contents

Topless.thumb.jpg.e70df0d94ca64e7f1a79acca026f8ae7.jpg

Topless (No Skirt)

Hide contents

1715466324_Topless(NoSkirt).thumb.jpg.3b38a398e7b6f5370747972baa27058d.jpg

More Transparency (Note: This can be used by itself or with either or the above two options)

Reveal hidden contents

137767873_MoreTransparency.thumb.jpg.9d0baea6588c28797949208257a0886c.jpg

Hey there,

Your version is pretty good.

I used your "removed top" and just switched the body more and gave the panty a even naughtier look:

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_180701_144710.thumb.jpg.bf9574b38d519c7af91bc4a8ae921251.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180701_145653.thumb.jpg.0ed29e850f79dc4065cd0b4fd1b8a89d.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180701_144714.thumb.jpg.68748e9cab68cce8caa47563322873b1.jpg

Also I added the tranparency you had as option (also edited it a bit, cause the alpha map wasnt correct completely. After the frills the mesh wasnt 100% transparent)

So this is just a re-edit of "whocares8128" work

Honoka_Tower_Angel.rar

P.S.:

Also to work for it correctly use 3Dfix-DOAXVV version 1.6!

Otherwise you get these transparent issues reported by another user! (Remove the "ShaderFixes" Folder completely and use the original one with the v1.6. This way there shouldnt be any problems.

10 hours ago, ferris31 said:

VIP section in the shop. Go to the middle window and you can trade in unlocked SRs for 20 points a piece. If they're locked, hit the lock icon on the top right of that window, click the bottom checkbox and start clicking on locked swimsuits to unlock them (usually when you receive them from a gacha, they're auto locked).

If you really try you'll figure out how all the shit in this game works. I was playing before the wiki or newbie guides were out and it just took a bit of trial and error.

thanks! now i need to know if that 1000 coin one is the character unlock......

and seriously do they want me to grind already won games for exp and junk?  God I sure wish I had 10000$ to blow on this game for a good swim suit. 

45 minutes ago, sinkitsune said:

thanks! now i need to know if that 1000 coin one is the character unlock......

and seriously do they want me to grind already won games for exp and junk?  God I sure wish I had 10000$ to blow on this game for a good swim suit. 

Save a bunch of V stones for a 3x SSR rate event.

Do these "achievements" in the mail box reset weekly or daily? if not i'll never get a single v stone again until i slooooooowly grind up my swimsuits to even be able to beat Rank A stuff

I dont even know what the hell this current event even is... 

Hy friends!  I am a not so new member of this forum, so I learned a little bit of moding and other  good stuff to have much more fun to play these games. But there is for me a big problem. In this DOAX VV the game I played for more than two  months and I am now on level 27,i have every time this problem when I try to play on a more difficult level and I start to win, every time they shot me down with 1005 and I loose everything like FP and so on. I am very angry about this, and I don' t know what to do.  So I need to ask you fellows if this is normal, or I am the only one with this problem???? 

2 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Uh I cant wait to see her on my nudist beach ;)

Hello everybody!

I have two questions.

Does it make sense now to join this game or too late?
Is it possible to achieve anything without investing money in the game, for free? I dont have extra money.

Let me know.  10X

50 minutes ago, southdesert said:

Hello everybody!

I have two questions.

Does it make sense now to join this game or too late?
Is it possible to achieve anything without investing money in the game, for free? I dont have extra money.

Let me know.  10X

It doesn't really matter, just grind and you'll be fine. Right now is a perfect time to start because the main matches(orange section) are half off, for example the 100xp match is usually 30fp, it's 15fp during this event.

I haven't spent a single dime and already have most of the girls, minus Tamaki (she's not free yet), a bunch of swimsuits, poses etc.

Just put in the time and you'll eventually get what you want, and always play the current events going on, they give out a lot of rewards like V-stones, gatcha tickets and bottles. 

On 3 Июль 2018 г. at 11:29 PM, Dreamcaster said:

It doesn't really matter, just grind and you'll be fine. Right now is a perfect time to start because the main matches(orange section) are half off, for example the 100xp match is usually 30fp, it's 15fp during this event.

I haven't spent a single dime and already have most of the girls, minus Tamaki (she's not free yet), a bunch of swimsuits, poses etc.

Just put in the time and you'll eventually get what you want, and always play the current events going on, they give out a lot of rewards like V-stones, gatcha tickets and bottles. 

IC, thank you very much, you reassured me, but everything is in japanese...
At the beginning of this thread, i found a resource, which details how to register on DMM. But what to do next and how to play?
Is there somewhere a translation of the hierogliphs that appear in the game?

10X

And what about VPN? Is this still necessary?

4 hours ago, southdesert said:

IC, thank you very much, you reassured me, but everything is in japanese...
At the beginning of this thread, i found a resource, which details how to register on DMM. But what to do next and how to play?
Is there somewhere a translation of the hierogliphs that appear in the game?

10X

And what about VPN? Is this still necessary?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DOAXVenusVacation/wiki/index

This is a public service announcement (to all, not just the guy I quoted, since way more than just him has done this). Look here before asking any questions. This is a modding thread.

Gatto, if you read this, can you link the reddit in the OP?