Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

3 hours ago, Baralgin said:

Yes, but Mai is better! Unfortunately, she is not in either BDO or DOAXVV.  :(  :(

Actually, her outfit and hair style are in Black Desert Online as well, so if you make a kunoichi that looks like Mai, you essentially can play as her in BDO.

But really, all of this if off-topic.

@knight77 I believe in you, and Honoka does too.

34 minutes ago, whocares8128 said:

Actually, her outfit and hair style are in Black Desert Online as well, so if you make a kunoichi that looks like Mai, you essentially can play as her in BDO.

WOW! Yes, this is she. Thank you very much, whocares8128!
Well, guys, you can rejoice. Baralgin leaves you and goes to BDO! Many can breathe a sigh of relief. :)

Happily!

Mai.png.fb0bdddc46b9a5dabe069928a14ca571.png

Is there any possibility that someone could make nude mods that can be shown even in model quality LOW? My computer is a little bit slow when I switch the model quality settings to HIGH. (Maybe I have to buy a better computer lol)

16 hours ago, DIG218 said:

Is there any possibility that someone could make nude mods that can be shown even in model quality LOW? My computer is a little bit slow when I switch the model quality settings to HIGH. (Maybe I have to buy a better computer lol)

It's certainly possible, but I wouldn't want to take the time to make a mod for the lower model quality.  It would require the same level of effort (again) to recreate the same mod for a much less appealing outcome.  I would suggest updating your computer if you want to really enjoy the mods being made for this game.

Unless someone in your same situation is also a modder and willing to make low quality model variants... but I'd guess most modders have a machine that's more than capable of rendering the high quality models.

6 hours ago, whocares8128 said:

It's certainly possible, but I wouldn't want to take the time to make a mod for the lower model quality.  It would require the same level of effort (again) to recreate the same mod for a much less appealing outcome.  I would suggest updating your computer if you want to really enjoy the mods being made for this game.

Unless someone in your same situation is also a modder and willing to make low quality model variants... but I'd guess most modders have a machine that's more than capable of rendering the high quality models.

I really know nothing about modding so I thought that it might be easy for just changing model quality. If it takes the same effort to recreate, I think you are right and I should update my computer lol. Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, sinkitsune said:

Can anyone explain how to get the breast and ass lotions? I see them in none of the menus 

and also how do you even get the currency for it.

They are only available during special events, typically titled "Softest Esthetics" or something like that. They've had two of them so far. So you just have to pay attention to what events are going on, which if you don't feel like logging in to check, just peek at the subreddit.

1 hour ago, ferris31 said:

They are only available during special events, typically titled "Softest Esthetics" or something like that. They've had two of them so far. So you just have to pay attention to what events are going on, which if you don't feel like logging in to check, just peek at the subreddit.

Ahh okay, can you tell me tho, how to get the Girl Tokens currency? so i can buy Nyotengu's hair change?

also these TEC things i get every level or so, wth are these? is there a damn guide for all these items? XD

How on earth do you get new girls and the specific girl tokens? nothing no where tellls you how.

God damn it,  Rank A sucks. everyone has a fucking SSRRRRRR swim suit and the AI matches are always kicking my ass. How do they expect people to level up swim suits when you dont WIN anything. you eventually run out of matches to get V coins or w.e to get swimsuits.

wat are these candies for? <_<

1 hour ago, sinkitsune said:

How on earth do you get new girls and the specific girl tokens? nothing no where tellls you how.

God damn it,  Rank A sucks. everyone has a fucking SSRRRRRR swim suit and the AI matches are always kicking my ass. How do they expect people to level up swim suits when you dont WIN anything. you eventually run out of matches to get V coins or w.e to get swimsuits.

new girls come when you get new SSR. Girl tokens are from selling SR, 20 per SR. 50 SRs for 1000 tokens, so forget about it.

you need to be patient for first 2 to 3 weeks to get first 2 SSRs or create multiple accounts to save time. I have two accounts, took me 2 weeks to get my first SSR, it was pain.

Otherwise you have to spend some REAL money.

candies are for training, which saves 5 min each. Training will be available when you get third girl. Training is very useful because it can reward you bottles sometimes.

3 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

VIP section in the shop. Go to the middle window and you can trade in unlocked SRs for 20 points a piece. If they're locked, hit the lock icon on the top right of that window, click the bottom checkbox and start clicking on locked swimsuits to unlock them (usually when you receive them from a gacha, they're auto locked).

If you really try you'll figure out how all the shit in this game works. I was playing before the wiki or newbie guides were out and it just took a bit of trial and error.