Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

2 hours ago, sayamonz said:

anyhelp appreciated how do i get raid of these holes .

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_180713_065750_LI.thumb.jpg.e03ae9683ce64de8c92ad2bda15e0591.jpg

finally got it done. i have to say i did not get any love from this thread had to figure every thing out by testing. took 8+ hrs but got it done.

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_180713_085533.thumb.jpg.b4798c2dd5a25833ba0a7fd5af636841.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180713_085531.thumb.jpg.584140db1dced28ecc9c136bf2858a98.jpg

now time to work on those common and rare outfits ?

33 minutes ago, sayamonz said:

finally got it done. i have to say i did not get any love from this thread had to figure every thing out by testing. took 8+ hrs but got it done.

Hide contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_180713_085533.thumb.jpg.b4798c2dd5a25833ba0a7fd5af636841.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180713_085531.thumb.jpg.584140db1dced28ecc9c136bf2858a98.jpg

now time to work on those common and rare outfits ?

There is big tutorial on how to do everything you need to know

And please, it was a working day, you cant expect people to answer you in a 2hour window, especially with that less information about your problem

I know this thread is a mess and not so easy to look through, but for questions on this mod, look out for posts from "DarkStarSword". He got all topics covered I believe.

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

There is big tutorial on how to do everything you need to know

And please, it was a working day, you cant expect people to answer you in a 2hour window, especially with that less information about your problem

I know this thread is a mess and not so easy to look through, but for questions on this mod, look out for posts from "DarkStarSword". He got all topics covered I believe.

i did watch it. the whole thing very interesting"first for me on such a long vid" its just that his method of exporting weights did not work for me. since this was my first time using blender i had to experiment.

On 5/30/2018 at 5:22 PM, ausgeek said:

If the costume already had transparency that should just work:

DOAX-VenusVacation_180530_175003.thumb.jpg.7d60ac00d25f404e49842f0139bd0525.jpg

If it isn't working, check that you haven't saved the image in some way that lost the transparency. Recommended workflow if using The GIMP:

1. Dump out the textures with frame analysis

2. Convert the dumped DDS files to PNG using Microsoft texconv by running this from a command prompt:

texconv.exe -f R8G8B8A8_UNORM -ft PNG -alpha filename.dds

3. Open the resulting PNG image in The GIMP

4. Right click on the layer -> Add layer mask -> Transfer layer's alpha channel -> Add (this is optional, but I find working with a layer mask is easier than working with an alpha channel)

5. Edit image & layer mask as desired (right click on layer -> show layer mask makes the later easier)

6. Export the image as PNG (I recommend enabling "Save color values from transparent pixels")

7. Set up [TextureOverride] and [Resource] sections to have 3DMigoto use the modified PNG (you do *NOT* need to convert back to DDS)

If the article of clothing does not already have transparency things get a little harder, but it can be done:

DOAX-VenusVacation_180530_191336.thumb.jpg.b5b4e0ce86958416fafd98ea6cc2f921.jpg

To do that I had to override the draw state using a [CustomShader] section:

[ResourceBak]

[TextureOverrideTest]
hash = fd8f1976
ResourceBak = ref ps-t0
ps-t0 = ResourceTest
; To enable alpha-blending we need to override the draw call state, which we do
; via a CustomShader section:
run = CustomShaderTransparency
ps-t0 = ref ResourceBak

[ResourceTest]
filename = test.png

[CustomShaderTransparency]
; You may want to load a custom shader here that treats the alpha channel as
; transparency, or replace the original shader from the game via ShaderFixes:
;ps = test.hlsl
;
; Enable alpha blending on render target 0 (enabling this on rt1 causes artefacts):
blend[0] = ADD SRC_ALPHA INV_SRC_ALPHA
;
; Or, if using pre-multiplied alpha:
;blend[0] = ADD ONE INV_SRC_ALPHA
;
; Inherit other draw state from the game (otherwise the defaults will be used):
blend_state_merge = true
;
; Transfer draw call from game (if using a modified mesh you would use
; drawindexed=auto and this whole section would go in the mesh replacer):
draw = from_caller
handling = skip

I also modified the pixel shader used for that effect to output the texture alpha channel to o0.w (messed up the shading slightly since apparently the game was using that channel for some other purpose, but the effect was minor).

if you have a chance a video tutorial will be help a lot thank you. 

12 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Personally I think it would look much better with both sides open.
Btw how did you manage the vertex groups on the side? there arent any vertex groups of the clothes on the side. so where do you get the necessary info from?

OK, I will make that pattern.
I was troubled by the vertex groups of the side.
I have no Blender skills to solve well, so I made a compromise by editing the original shape before transfer weights.

996847095_.PNG.3af92158b906a6b8fc9f91887fc41a03.PNG

4 hours ago, gregateshit said:

Swapping the swimsuit just for appearance is nowhere near 'taking money away from KT'.
People will spend a lot on gacha whether the swapping existed or not. All the swimsuit is getting stronger for every new event released. 

That is true, there's people that know swapping exist but they would rather have the real swimsuit because of the fever skills, the buffs for the current event and some of them are strong overall like Misaki's Pincho. If you had nothing but swaps you'd be weak as fuck.

24 minutes ago, Dreamcaster said:

That is true, there's people that know swapping exist but they would rather have the real swimsuit because of the fever skills, the buffs for the current event and some of them are strong overall like Misaki's Pincho. If you had nothing but swaps you'd be weak as fuck.

But still, if you really want that swimsuit for photoshoots, you are more willingly to spend money on it. But if you have to farm the event anyway, you just say: "Nah... for the photoshoot I can still swap it anytime."
I would aggree that swapping suits is a big risk for this whole mod.

6 minutes ago, knight77 said:

But still, if you really want that swimsuit for photoshoots, you are more willingly to spend money on it. But if you have to farm the event anyway, you just say: "Nah... for the photoshoot I can still swap it anytime."
I would aggree that swapping suits is a big risk for this whole mod.

Yeah there are those people too. Of course we all know not to post swaps here.

On 2018/7/7 at 午後3時20分, HI-METAL said:
  隠された内容を明らかにする

1955788203__3.thumb.jpg.a0f3655ea39af76a488b4638f8d0d128.jpg

リーファンのヌードテクチャー。
いくつかのバリエーションがあります。

DOAXVVDDS_Leifang.7z

隠された内容を明らかにする

177779078__4.thumb.jpg.34d482a90da2b25d5d22abcc73567c01.jpg

高解像度テクチャ(テストVer)。

HI-RES leifang.7z

隠された内容を明らかにする

DOAX-VenusVacation_180701_223333.thumb.jpg.3f887ac5dca5e96c0e9d02f85e10de4a.jpg

他の文字の高解像度テクチャをアップしましたが、少ししません。

(カスミ・アヤネ・ヘレナ・ヒットミー・ホナカココロ・モミジ・ニオテンギ・ルナ・タマキ)

DOAXVVDDS HI-RES TEST3.7z

Sorry.
There was a mistake in the description of Helena's ini file.
I modified and exchanged files.

Hello I will participate for the first time I feel that this Honoka mod nipple mold is slightly outwardly shifted. Is it due to my mind? (I am sorry if I do not understand it because I translated Japanese into English by Google Translate.) If so, how can I do it?

DOAX-VenusVacation_180625_013533.jpg

On 9 Июль 2018 г. at 8:11 PM, Lylat-Wars said:

You need to scroll through the thread I guess. But would be good to see all mods in one post in here

Many thanks, Lylat-Wars! I received a response at the third attempt.?

Everything is very uncomfortable on your forum. And a very long time to look for mods among thousands of posts. Is it possible to organize a separate topic only for mods?

15 minutes ago, pekuchen said:

Hello I will participate for the first time I feel that this Honoka mod nipple mold is slightly outwardly shifted. Is it due to my mind? (I am sorry if I do not understand it because I translated Japanese into English by Google Translate.) If so, how can I do it?

DOAX-VenusVacation_180625_013533.jpg

こんにちは

彼の動画の通りに操作すればMod作りは一通りできるようになると思います。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWE0xP4MgR8

わからないことがあれば日本語でお教えします。

また以前私が上げたSquare Bikini Nude Modは、より自然な見た目になるように編集したつもりです。#1085

696252875_5.thumb.PNG.361d0e8dfa7def96aded6bbe6bb0182b.PNG

43 minutes ago, mono1214 said:

こんにちは

彼の動画の通りに操作するばMod作りは一通りできるようになると思います。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWE0xP4MgR8

わからないことがありば日本語でお教えします。

また以前は私が上がったSquare Bikini Nude Modは、より自然な見た目になるように編集したつもりです。#1085

696252875_5.thumb.PNG.361d0e8dfa7def96aded6bbe6bb0182b.PNG

Just now, pekuchen said:

解答ありがとう それでは遠慮なく日本語で書き込みます。あなたのmodはとても素晴らしいです。しかし添付した画像のファイルをどこのフォルダに移動したらいいのかがわからないので教えてください。mod制作はもう少しこのサイトを勉強してからチャレンジしたいと思います

SnapCrab_Square Bikini Nude_2018-7-15_1-55-21_No-00.png

24 minutes ago, pekuchen said:

解答ありがとう それでは遠慮なく日本語で書き込みます。あなたのmodはとても素晴らしいです。しかし添付した画像のファイルをどこのフォルダに移動したらいいのかがわからないので教えてください。mod制作はもう少しこのサイトを勉強してからチャレンジしたいと思います

SnapCrab_Square Bikini Nude_2018-7-15_1-55-21_No-00.png

Skinテクスチャ以外のModは基本すべてCostumesフォルダ内に入れることで動作します。

既に同じ水着のModがCostumesフォルダ内にある場合にはエラーになってしまうので、既にあるフォルダを、削除するか”DISABLED_フォルダ名”とリネームしてください。

今回の場合は先にDOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes内のSquare Bikini Nude フォルダを削除して、

解凍したSquare Bikini Nude フォルダをまるごと DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes へ移動して、F10キーを押せばよいです。

2133103718_6.PNG.54b9b59aa44dd54b6a8492cbdd12d6ce.PNG

3 minutes ago, mono1214 said:

既に同じ水着のModがCostumesフォルダ内にある場合にはエラーになってしまうので、既にあるフォルダを、削除するか”DISABLED_フォルダ名”とリネームしてください。

今回の場合は解凍したSquare Bikini Nude ファイルを DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes へ移動して(ファイルはすべて置き換える)、F10キーを押せばよいです。

4 minutes ago, mono1214 said:

今回の場合は解凍したSquare Bikini Nude ファイルを DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes へ移動して(ファイルはすべて置き換える)、F10キーを押せばよいです。

無事解決しました 件のyoutubeの動画は日本人の私には英語音声がかなり難しいですが、自分なりに試しつつ挑戦したいと思います Thank you

DOAX-VenusVacation_180715_022928.jpg