Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, heshiko51 said:

This is a rudimentary question, but how can I turn off the DISP display when shooting?

By default it is the BACK button on the mouse. See also the notes for editing the shortcut in d3dx.ini :

On 4/3/2018 at 12:17 PM, ausgeek said:

The mouse back button is assigned to hide the user interface if that's what you mean?

If you want to change which button is used for that, just edit this section:

[KeyToggleHUD]
Key = XBUTTON1
y = 0
type = toggle

For A-Z and 0-9 on the number row, just use "key=z" or whatever. For every other keyboard & mouse button, use the virtual key name from here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx

You can also bind them to buttons on an xbox controller - it's all documented inside the d3dx.ini

hi guys, i'm comming here to wonder your help, i want to make mod for this game, and extract model from the game, i see there is a method using "frame analysis" and import model in blender with 3dmigoto adon, but i don't understand how to use "frame analysis",  this is a programme or something else? where i can download and installing? if someone can explain please..... ;) thank you ( and sorry for my bad english)

1 hour ago, tyaonyann said:

First, edit "d3dx.ini" in the "DOAX-Venus Vacation" folder. Open "d3dx.ini" with Notepad etc.

In the string under "Shader hunting options."

[Hunting]

0: Release mode is with shader hunting disabled, optimized for speed.

1: Hunting mode enabled

2: Hunting mode "soft disabled" --can be turned on via the toggle_hunting key

hunting = 0

Initially it is 0, so set it to 2.

Next, put on the costume you want to extract data from and proceed to shooting mode.

Items other than characters and costumes are also subject to hunting, so studios with a small number of items are ideal.

Please also remove the accessories.

Press the 0 button on the numeric keypad to activate hunting mode.

Once you restart the game, hunting mode will be enabled.

You can extract data in hunting mode by pressing the F8 key.

The extracted data is automatically created in the "DOAX-Venus Vacation" folder.

A dated folder starting with "Frame Analysis"This is the extracted data.

thanks for your help, but when i press 0 there is nothing happen.... there is something on the screen when hunting mod is activate? i have this in my d3dx.ini, it is ok?

Sans titre.png

5 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

Change "hunting = 0" to "hunting = 2" and save "d3dx.ini".

Hunting mode will be activated, but the extraction function will not be reflected until the game is restarted.

An error message will indicate this.

When extracting, press F2 to disable the MOD.

When hunting mode is activated, you will see a screen like this.

5.jpg.5f1075187794faf693fffc6493925b68.jpg

it works, thank you!! another question: i don't see the hair mesh in blender, ( the girl is bald) it is possible to import them also with 3dmigoto adon?

10 hours ago, traviolo said:

another question: i don't see the hair mesh in blender, ( the girl is bald) it is possible to import them also with 3dmigoto adon

When you are about to do a frame analysis, you can press "Ctrl+F8" to change the types of elements that are dumped, then press F8 as usual to start analysis.

These messages will appear in the lower left as you cycle through the options.
1) "Frame Analysis Profile: Skin & Clothes"
2) "Frame Analysis Profile: Skin, Clothes, Hair & Fingernails"
3) "Frame Analysis Profile: UI"
4) "Frame Analysis Profile: Log file only"

Including the Hair & Fingernails makes more files obviously, which is why there is a skin and clothes option - to save time and space.

19 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSRイベントシークレットクラス(共通)の更新

V1.4
ゲーム更新後のmodを修正

ダウンロード

KTはシャツを以前よりも大きくしました(胸と腕)。古いサイズのままにしておきます。

Can anyone adapt the secret class to Nagisa?

4 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

When you are about to do a frame analysis, you can press "Ctrl+F8" to change the types of elements that are dumped, then press F8 as usual to start analysis.

These messages will appear in the lower left as you cycle through the options.
1) "Frame Analysis Profile: Skin & Clothes"
2) "Frame Analysis Profile: Skin, Clothes, Hair & Fingernails"
3) "Frame Analysis Profile: UI"
4) "Frame Analysis Profile: Log file only"

Including the Hair & Fingernails makes more files obviously, which is why there is a skin and clothes option - to save time and space.

excellent, thanks for your help, another question: i wonder if its possible to extract the mesh of a mod, by exemple a cloth created by a modder with this method?

On 9/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, michaeldebaur said:

does anyone know of a mod for this that removes the foam at least around the belly button? or where its just the white bikini underneath

image.png.9c49e1ad51f07c143a5b524a1380733f.png

If you change something on your LO you need to run FNIS every time. T-Pose is a result of messed up animations or you didn't run FNIS.

5 hours ago, traviolo said:

another question: i wonder if its possible to extract the mesh of a mod, by exemple a cloth created by a modder with this method?

If you have the mod you can import the .vb + .ib files in blender.

If the mod didn't include the .fmt file you will be prompted to select a suitable fmt file.

You can do a frame analysis and dump the game's original mesh (vb.txt + ib.txt) of what was modded.

Import the .txt mesh from the dump then, export it to .vb format and use the newly created .fmt for when you import the modded mesh (.vb + .ib)

For body meshes, usually any fmt file for a body will work as long as it's the same body type. Common, Honoka, Marie types.

338013925_Screenshot2020-09-15143711.jpg.dfb3c83fd184cbd990a5d6ce5921b4dd.jpg

Alternatively, in the d3dx.ini there is a condition in shader override sections that disable those overrides (modded meshes) during a frame analysis... It may be possible to remove those conditions and the modded meshes may be dumped - but I haven't tested it. But there are a lot of those override sections so I think it's easier to import the 3DMigoto vb + ib files.