Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

@Donline-

Thanks for your textures look amazing!

But i've some issue with Tamaki, for example if i use original Hi-Metal textures are all good, but if i use your 2k textures i've issue with some costumes (look like plastic on "private parts")

any suggestion?

EDIT: its not only Tamaki but with all girls :(

more details: if i used hi-metal or knight77 i've not issues, i've steam version, with your textures only certain costume works but most have issues

1 hour ago, chihiro114 said:

はじめまして。

日本人です。

私は英語がうまくない。

C ostumeCustomizer Mod を使用した衣装のバニースーツがありますが、どこでダウンロードできますか?

自分で見つけようとしましたが、見つけることができませんでした...

↑ここからダウンロードできるよー
Download this fileからPuff(バニースーツ)ってやつを選べばOK

CostumeCustomizer_CommonHonoka_Puff.zip

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/188-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation/

他のMODも大体ここからダウンロードできるよ

13 hours ago, Fiuzo said:

@Donline-

Thanks for your textures look amazing!

But i've some issue with Tamaki, for example if i use original Hi-Metal textures are all good, but if i use your 2k textures i've issue with some costumes (look like plastic on "private parts")

any suggestion?

EDIT: its not only Tamaki but with all girls :(

more details: if i used hi-metal or knight77 i've not issues, i've steam version, with your textures only certain costume works but most have issues

Eh, the textures are only complatible with full mesh replacements (whitelacebikini) (without updating texture cords) will replace body textures.. ?

ABC.png.06a2cd162ad558035003fc30aa3257d0.png

Those areas are not included... maybe.

Spoiler

GFF.png.d0dd44c4f7e4389f05e8c5eac6f763ae.png

On 3/3/2020 at 6:38 AM, Hans Jürgen said:

That is very nice !

Wonder if you could make the pink skirt slightly (!) more see-through ?

Thanks anyway

I wanted to learn how to do this too, so thank you for the suggestion! I have updated the original post with a new version.

preview_SR.FlowerLei(Common)_transparency.jpg.52a5a1ee3bd1faad1fe488d6b15b02fa.jpg

since todays update "white day" the video wall "mod" doesnt work anymore! I hope everybody made a copy of the original file before replacing it with a custom video file! Simply replace it again with the original file and you will have access to owner room again!

5 hours ago, bbva said:

This DMM activity SSR body is divided into two parts and a large area of hollow.Maybe divide more 3 4 5......in future.

I hope this just one of the 3D modeler style, or it just a accident, not the new policy of KT.

If KT do not welcome mod, please ban all player that using 3Dmigoto, we know you have logging them cheat.

13 hours ago, maho251 said:

我把它放到了Mods的花篮中,但是什么也没发生。如何使用这个模组?

13 hours ago, maho251 said:

我把它放到了Mods的花篮中,但是什么也没发生。如何使用这个模组?

hi,

Is there a hairstyle mod address?