Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

mods→  skinsの中に入れると思うのですが、どうしても上手くいきません。どこかに解説はありますでしょうか。

いろいろ試すと、身体もホラー状態となりますが、乳首と股部が消えてしまいます。

この組み合わせ方法がわかりません。

[ResourceTamaki]
; filename = Tamaki(OW).dds←先頭に「;」が入っている意味と二重に書かれているfilename以下の意味がわかりません
。filename = Tamaki(OW).dds

「DISABLED ALTERNATIVE Tamaki nipple_M pubic_LL labia_close」のDISABLEDを除いたものをいつも使っていて、

掛け合わせたら、乳首と股部は戻りますが、ホラーでは無くなり、顔だけホラーとなります。

大体のことは自分で解決してきましたが、今回のこのskinの変更方法は、ギブアップです。

アドバイス頂ければと思います。

25 minutes ago, helpobot said:

is it possible to revert the "censorship"-adjustments, that they did for the steam version, by modding ?
so that you can touch the girls again, and pull their clothes and stuff ?

What the hell are you on about? Steam version is not censored by any means.

こんにちは
、UVマップを非対称にしました。
しかし、1つの問題があります。
コスチュームごとにスキンを設定する方法がわからないため、異なるMODを使用するスキンは機能しません

方法を教えてください。

ネタバレ

test1.png.a2866f237b7b2ff51c8caa93410122f8.pngtest2.png.10ac262b6467b8bfde8098f9a80cc3f3.png

7 hours ago, 特命係長 said:

mods→  skinsの中に入れると思うのですが、どうしても上手くいきません。どこかに解説はありますでしょうか。

いろいろ試すと、身体もホラー状態となりますが、乳首と股部が消えてしまいます。

この組み合わせ方法がわかりません。

[ResourceTamaki]
; filename = Tamaki(OW).dds←先頭に「;」が入っている意味と二重に書かれているfilename以下の意味がわかりません
。filename = Tamaki(OW).dds

「DISABLED ALTERNATIVE Tamaki nipple_M pubic_LL labia_close」のDISABLEDを除いたものをいつも使っていて、

掛け合わせたら、乳首と股部は戻りますが、ホラーでは無くなり、顔だけホラーとなります。

大体のことは自分で解決してきましたが、今回のこのskinの変更方法は、ギブアップです。

アドバイス頂ければと思います。

Use this "(White Lace Bikini) Nude mod #650" for Takamki(OW) skin.

99616905_.png.b02c181bdabfd30e9416d430e353f7c8.png

2 hours ago, masasi0000 said:

こんにちは
、UVマップを非対称にしました。
しかし、1つの問題があります。
コスチュームごとにスキンを設定する方法がわからないため、異なるMODを使用するスキンは機能しません

方法を教えてください。

Reveal hidden contents

test1.png.a2866f237b7b2ff51c8caa93410122f8.pngtest2.png.10ac262b6467b8bfde8098f9a80cc3f3.png

The Body hash differs for each costume. make sense?

Spoiler

1278251830_.thumb.png.1cc3235444e89e71c55d615c580acf4e.png

On 2/18/2020 at 7:22 PM, KanekoVV said:

Thank You Valentine SR Mod

SR.PNG.2bfde03bf1b3ca9390e46ca0f9ab4b58.PNG

UPDATE 1.1
There was a glaring issue with this mod removing other textures like hairclips, shadows and even Roulette table texture when you removed the shoe-things.
To fix this you must download new version of mod and edit your d3dx.ini and add:

[ShaderOverrideClothesThankYouBalls]
; Thank You (Sankyuu) Shoe Balls
; Bytecode hash: 386e3add
hash = 02da19c390d6535f
run = CommandListClothes

Alternatively you can download my d3dx.ini in my mod thread, but you will lose whatever you have added yourself.

Also updated is that shoe stars and a ring around the neck are now separated for common body.

It was reported in my thread that when you removed the shoe-balls, also other textures were affected. I have updated the mod so you must redownload the whole mod (there is also some meshes included for fix for neck ring and stars) and edit your d3dx.ini.

I included the textureoverride inside the mod because I wanted to avoid users having to edit their d3dx.ini, but the same d3dx.ini edit was needed for another mod I am working on so it cannot be helped and is for the best.

1432745233_Modforthisswimsuit.png.e42d032b95da873097b5464e54a74e7f.pngGood day to you guys, wherever you are. I got lucky and Ayane showed up on a ticket from the event gatcha in the Steam version. I was wondering if there's a mod for this swimsuit, or if there's a way to adapt Knight77's Liberte mod into is since they're similar swimsuits and completely naked with only a mans shirt on top is a delicious look.

hey guys, Im still a little new to modding on here and am having some trouble getting SS mods to run aside from the originals posted w/ the mod. everytime i try to download one of the newer mods i cant figure out where to find it's suit ID, and the id list posted doesnt seem to be working. Can anyone tell me where im screwing up?image.png.38e8bea5c900f2bf9e3c99d5d33d511d.pngimage.png.33c338159e660d4521eb702d632cae93.png