Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Well I did 2 Multis to try and get Marie, didn't get her but fin the mission to spend hearts for the Ticket, as much as I want Marie I got to save for the next Monica Banner. Maybe I'll get her with a red ticket, tho I didn't get her with 9. On a brighter note I got Hokusai, cost me 330 SQ but I got her.

2 hours ago, VonVolx said:

Well I did 2 Multis to try and get Marie, didn't get her but fin the mission to spend hearts for the Ticket, as much as I want Marie I got to save for the next Monica Banner. Maybe I'll get her with a red ticket, tho I didn't get her with 9. On a brighter note I got Hokusai, cost me 330 SQ but I got her.

Last time I checked this was a thread about modding, and not about bragging what someone got.... again....

(Yeah this is envy speaking probably ? )

4 hours ago, ćƒ€ćƒ³ćƒ† said:

Steamćƒćƒ¼ć‚øćƒ§ćƒ³ćØDMMćƒćƒ¼ć‚øćƒ§ćƒ³ć«é•ć„ćÆć‚ć‚Šć¾ć™ć‹ļ¼Ÿ

As far as modding goes, the most recent 3dMigoto and most mods are compatible with both.

In some cases some costume mods will need a tiny update to the code if there is a problem. (Sometimes the game devs make updates that coincidentally mess up a mod)

Ā 

As far as gameplay, the Steam version is progressing through events about 1 year behind the DMM version. Some anime and game colaboration events aren't in the Steam version.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:29 PM, bbva said:
It's made with the SSR of Honoka in steam. I don't know if Dmm`s Luna can use it.
I hope you like it. If some of the maps are missing, you need to develop DDS in the skins file.
DOAX-VenusVacation_191117_211924.jpg.bd0bd97d61a136d8ceda6c334608264a.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_191115_020231.thumb.jpg.b1ddf1b769af4c71a84aba423d46fa22.jpg.fa032d1bc13915cfda4d7577d8c1cb86.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_191115_020311.thumb.jpg.60cae50c0b57f8492dd23f0af9ad241a.jpg.fff7fb09ae2c8e8e1754cb78291d077c.jpg
Ā 

Ā 

SSR Honoka.rar 1.49 MB Ā· 572 downloads

Hello! How to change costume colors?

I can only see the red one.

Can't change/move anything with pressing Ctrl,Z,X,C etc.

Also, Luna's nails are missing.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:36 AM, RizzleVizzle said:

I was able to kind of stumble through the skin texture thing and figure it out! Thanks for the guide that helped outline what I was actually doing.

I've been messing with other mods since and it's really opening up the game in a way I really enjoy! Thanks for the mod!

(Side note: Do you have any recommendations for either of Nyo's birthday suits? I have both of them but haven't found any really great mods like yours for them yet. Thanks!)

I don't have any of Nyo's paid suits unfortunately, even though I like her a lot. Had to dig really deep to afford Sayuri when she arrived :/

If you browse the thread around the times when the suits were released, or search the forum for the name in romaji maybe you can find? Sorry I can't help much.

5 hours ago, masasi0000 said:

I have a few questions

1. Error when using Merge 3DMigoto Poses

2. If you transfer weights along the tutorial,
Part is missing

Ā 

Ā 

I think I remember that Knight77 said there were problems with the Basic Bikini Swimsuit for that body type. Try modding another suit with the same steps to see if the suit was the problem or your methods were.

2 hours ago, RenaultK said:

Ā 

Can anyone tell me how to solve the body shape problem?English is not very good, using Google Translate. Everyone should be able to see the problem.

There are 3 types of bodies. "Common", "Honoka", "Marie"

Make sure to use the correct nude body to match the girl.

Ā 

"Honoka" type <-- Honoka, Luna, Sayuri

"Marie" type <-- Marie Rose, Nagisa, Kanna

"Common" type <-- everyone else