Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

6 hours ago, khab said:

WIP Sayuri Cure Angel SSR.

Version 0.5
Swapping enabled, you can basically swap between everything that doesn't require a new body.

For next version there will be body swap for nudity and more meshes divided for more customization and transparency.

X+1 Swap top

Reveal hidden contents

X+2 Swap Bikini (Topless will come in next version)

Reveal hidden contents

X+3 Swap between all combinations of lace on gloves, garter and hoses.

Reveal hidden contents

Z+1 Swap Skirt

Reveal hidden contents

Z+2 Swap garter

Reveal hidden contents

Z+3 Swap panties (nude will come in next version)

Reveal hidden contents

Z+4 Toggle Pouch

Reveal hidden contents

Z+5 Swap between combinations of leg and arm ribbons (Right arm will come next version)

Reveal hidden contents

I have updated the mod with swap capabilities so you can customize suit pretty well.. Tomorrow I will work on making body swap for nudity and more mesh swaps. Check original post for pics and mod.
Any input or suggestions is very welcome.

6 hours ago, ssiuue said:

кто подскажет это существующее тело в игре, или фото шоп?

Какой фотошоп, если это реальная модель для XNA XPS??? Пропорции тела почти наверняка взяты прямо из игры. И вообще это оффтоп и лучше не флудить тут.

22 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

Clothes won't deform to fit onto a pregnant mesh, but if you just want to replace the nude it's possible. However, it isn't as simple as transferring weights, because apparently the oc made some weight adjustments on the belly to fix some bad clipping... If it were me I'd just switch swimsuits and use the plain pregnant mod.

Yeah, it's just a shame I can't find a way to have all my mods on one outfit. None of the accessories I have in the costumizer go over the belly region so it would be perfect if I could just get the square bikini model to work on the same outfit as everything else. 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:00 PM, khab said:

Sayuri Cure Angel SSR.

image.png.c6fbca2f771e7e9dd81dbf75e9c2fa5e.png

Version 1.0
Body swaps and mesh swaps added for nudity and transparency.
Extra modifiers on X+2 (swap bikini) and Z+3 (swap panties)
Added transparency modifier for Bikini C+1 and Panties C+2
Transparency on the whiteish window on the panties looked weird, tried to make it work but had to skip it.

Version updated to 1.0 with body and mesh swaps for nudity and transparency.

I am quite new to modding and have just been trying to learn from awesome modders like minazuki.
So if you have any suggestions or requests please let me know.

Spoiler

123132.png.139a0f25aa32353cf55836a32afeb263.png

I have screwed something up and whole bunch of error messages like above pops up every time I start up the game. Can anyone help me finding what mod or setting is causing this?

Spoiler

909052813_2.png.e3a5282ce3395ec3ed4a932ce009dc70.png

Also I am having issue with this one as well. It says " add a match_priority=n" so I added on .ini file that is located on suggested folder but it still pops up. any idea where exactly I should put that in?

5 hours ago, DerpyNight said:
  Hide contents

123132.png.139a0f25aa32353cf55836a32afeb263.png

I have screwed something up and whole bunch of error messages like above pops up every time I start up the game. Can anyone help me finding what mod or setting is causing this?

Hide contents

909052813_2.png.e3a5282ce3395ec3ed4a932ce009dc70.png

Also I am having issue with this one as well. It says " add a match_priority=n" so I added on .ini file that is located on suggested folder but it still pops up. any idea where exactly I should put that in?

The first error is from SwimsuitSwapper, I think Honoka has different settings which is causing the error.

The second error is a duplicate error. It doesn't know which mod to override on the hash, since there are 2 of the same commands. So delete either one of the two.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:17 AM, Lezard said:

Какой фотошоп, если это реальная модель для XNA XPS??? Пропорции тела почти наверняка взяты прямо из игры. И вообще это оффтоп и лучше не флудить тут.

Кстати об офтопе.

Всех с наступающим!  ?

18 hours ago, TT15 said:

The first error is from SwimsuitSwapper, I think Honoka has different settings which is causing the error.

The second error is a duplicate error. It doesn't know which mod to override on the hash, since there are 2 of the same commands. So delete either one of the two.

Thanks for the reply, I managed to fix the first one. But I can't seem to figure out what mods are causing the second error. Do you happen to recognize the second error and what could possibly the mod is?