Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Hey...any cool guy out there who can share his mod collection with me? After some unknown issue I lost my whole mods...install game fresh...everything is cool...but have not the time to go thru all those pages here and redownload everything...so please...if someone could be that kind...thank u guys...and thank u all modders here for such cool stuff...

29 minutes ago, ewgenij84 said:

Hey...any cool guy out there who can share his mod collection with me? After some unknown issue I lost my whole mods...install game fresh...everything is cool...but have not the time to go thru all those pages here and redownload everything...so please...if someone could be that kind...thank u guys...and thank u all modders here for such cool stuff...

Start with this, then it's just a matter of dropping the files in the proper folders and make sure they don't conflict with each other (some mods target the same costumes)

i make recolor mod for norimaki but the color feel very dull or too bright? i am unsure can someone help me?1175883837_2019-07-2320_47_07-DOAXVenusVacation.jpg.08636af827a7516dec10a66198db9369.jpg1927306740_2019-07-2320_58_41-DOAXVenusVacation.jpg.c1c24d44e7a20d1a2697a220f731672d.jpg

edit: yes something is happen with brightness idk?

672605198_2019-07-2321_10_50-DOAXVenusVacation.jpg.db72e488562fab8e0dd6f67aa860b321.jpg1789004597_2019-07-2321_10_51-DOAXVenusVacation.jpg.d1a8be57234369d9474f0dc806c575e2.jpg

edit: i fix it, I have saved the texture wrong, that is why. uploaded fix version here

42 minutes ago, chudoi_21 said:

You can exchange it for the roulettes in the shop

Holy shit you mean the tab thats always empty has something. F im blind thx mate.

O i had to enter a Birthday oooooooooooooooo. nvr new that dope.

Dang it if i Didn't love Senran Kagura i wouldn't have rolled. Anyway spent 30-40k stones got Kasumi in 15, i hate Kasumi and Asuna so I kept going, got no stones left and got nothing, dang it KASUMIIIIIIIIII.

Also yes thr is a mod for that swimsuit somewhere here AnD0901.

27 minutes ago, VonVolx said:

Dang it if i Didn't love Senran Kagura i wouldn't have rolled. Anyway spent 30-40k stones got Kasumi in 15, i hate Kasumi and Asuna so I kept going, got no stones left and got nothing, dang it KASUMIIIIIIIIII.

Also yes thr is a mod for that swimsuit somewhere here AnD0901.

where is it 

I found for an hour but still couldn't find it

page?

I have a problem...

Bikini nude file where is error ?

(KASUMI、AYANE Body...)

;Swap Bodies
[TextureOverrideCommonBikiniBodyVB]
hash = 9a1360fa
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceCommonBikiniBodyVB
ib = ResourceCommonBikiniBodyIB
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto
[ResourceCommonBikiniBodyVB]
type = Buffer
stride = 80
filename = Common_Basic_Body.vb
[ResourceCommonBikiniBodyIB]
type = Buffer
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT
filename = Common_Basic_Body.ib

[TextureOverrideCommonBikiniGoldBodyVB]
hash = ed2d2b5c
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceCommonBikiniGoldBodyVB
ib = ResourceCommonBikiniGoldBodyIB
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto
[ResourceCommonBikiniGoldBodyVB]
type = Buffer
stride = 80
filename = Common_Basic_GoldBody.vb
[ResourceCommonBikiniGoldBodyIB]
type = Buffer
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT
filename = Common_Basic_GoldBody.ib

123.jpg

3 hours ago, jmkk184aa said:

I have a problem...

Bikini nude file where is error ?

(KSUMI、AYANE Body...)

Spoiler

123.jpg

The error is in the mesh you exported from blender. Maybe look at the hand in weight-paint mode. Look at the hand in edit mode, check the faces or vertices to see if there is a problem, you might need to merge some vertices to close a hole or something.

5 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

The error is in the mesh you exported from blender. Maybe look at the hand in weight-paint mode. Look at the hand in edit mode, check the faces or vertices to see if there is a problem, you might need to merge some vertices to close a hole or something.

OK,I will try it.