Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

4 hours ago, knight77 said:

Yeah I thought of that and I will try to do that (adding reference pictures). Need to find all suits in the game again^^

Some of them were modded "blind" by just using blender and 3dmigoto plugin. Wasn't able to find the suit again after modding was done.

So bad that the game doesnt let you collect all costumes, or let you see them all... Most of the games content/costumes most players will never see. Only as a picture from the (paid) gachas.

Yeah, there should be a "pret a porter" function to at least view all these nice costumes...

The current Misaki birthday one is a (yet another) dream, even unmodded ?

But I dunno how to pay in this game, so only blind luck, or bad luck more likely, for poor Hans Jürgen getting new (standard) SSRs.

And I don´t understand how to use Blender etc. Even my Photoshop version with plugin cannot read these dds files, so I could at least mod a few textures.

So please guys, keep modding ! You´re all doing a great job and making a lot of poor sods a little happy...

16 minutes ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Yeah, there should be a "pret a porter" function to at least view all these nice costumes...

The current Misaki birthday one is a (yet another) dream, even unmodded ?

But I dunno how to pay in this game, so only blind luck, or bad luck more likely, for poor Hans Jürgen getting new (standard) SSRs.

And I don´t understand how to use Blender etc. Even my Photoshop version with plugin cannot read these dds files, so I could at least mod a few textures.

So please guys, keep modding ! You´re all doing a great job and making a lot of poor sods a little happy...

Misakis birthday suit is also modded on this pack ;)

It's good that you dont know how to buy VStones in the game! I found out and I spend for two Kanna costumes and the Foam Suit, trying to get it for Marie (never did though), over 1500€... It's insane....and I know it is. But when you allready put money into it, and didnt get anything it feels more like a waste than buying more and get something in the end... at least thats my "logic"

So be happy that you don't know how to give this bad game money...

I still wish they would make it's content cheaper and easier available for everyone... that way more people would pay instead of only a few, by spending their rent.

21 minutes ago, knight77 said:

It's good that you dont know how to buy VStones in the game! I found out and I spend for two Kanna costumes and the Foam Suit, trying to get it for Marie (never did though), over 1500€... It's insane....and I know it is. But when you allready put money into it, and didnt get anything it feels more like a waste than buying more and get something in the end... at least thats my "logic"

I still wish they would make it's content cheaper and easier available for everyone... that way more people would pay instead of only a few, by spending their rent.

I REALLY know how you feel - I've had the same experience twice. I really wanted Nagisa's birthday suit and just kept spending and spending and never fucking got it. I spend over 500€ on that alone and on the first Kanna gacha like 400€ when I finally got her... Total I've spent over 1k on this "game" which is fucking insane.

But since then I haven't spent a cent and never will - I've learned my lesson. That Nagisa gacha burnt me really badly because I didn't end up getting the suit.

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

I hope you`re kidding right ?? ?

How expensive is this crap? And still a lottery ?!?

I would BUY a suit for 10-15€, like normal DLC.

Well, be happy you can at least mod to your hearts content !

And good luck man next time(s)

BTW, is there something like a camera mod for the event cutscenes ? Or owner room ? Getting further away from the girls

3 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

I hope you`re kidding right ?? ?

How expensive is this crap? And still a lottery ?!?

I would BUY a suit for 10-15€, like normal DLC.

Well, be happy you can at least mod to your hearts content !

And good luck man next time(s)

BTW, is there something like a camera mod for the event cutscenes ? Or owner room ? Getting further away from the girls

It is 10k JP¥ for 20k paid Vstones when it is on BIG sale only and limited to buy 5 times per user.

And you are guaranteed to get the STAR gacha swimsuit by 100k paid Vstones and knight77 gets two of them, well...

May be it is crazy, but sometimes I will rotate my 49" TV to get closer for full/half length body.

I honestly recommend everyone to rotate your screen, it is a different world.

13 hours ago, minazuki said:

It is 10k JP¥ for 20k paid Vstones when it is on BIG sale only and limited to buy 5 times per user.

And you are guaranteed to get the STAR gacha swimsuit by 100k paid Vstones and knight77 gets two of them, well...

May be it is crazy, but sometimes I will rotate my 49" TV to get closer for full/half length body.

I honestly recommend everyone to rotate your screen, it is a different world.

That works out to over 20€ for 5000 Vstones, i.e. minimum roll, most of the time only 1 SR. That´s harsh and I wouldn´t do it even if I knew how and could even afford it.

How and why do you rotate screen ? The resolution in launcher is locked to some 16:9 screensizes ?!?!? Don´t understand but sounds awesome

And btw, good work on Noctiluca, like always minazuki. You should do cooperation modding work with the also awesome Knight77 !

Thank god the current suit is soooo ugly coz no luck again. 4th week in a row... ?

Once I got event SSRs 3 weeks in a row, and twice got 2 at the same time (Danmachi and Foam) !

Anyway, wish you guys lots of luck (so you can mod more ? )

31 minutes ago, Hans Jürgen said:

That works out to over 20€ for 5000 Vstones, i.e. minimum roll, most of the time only 1 SR. That´s harsh and I wouldn´t do it even if I knew how and could even afford it.

How and why do you rotate screen ? The resolution in launcher is locked to some 16:9 screensizes ?!?!? Don´t understand but sounds awesome

And btw, good work on Noctiluca, like always minazuki. You should do cooperation modding work with the also awesome Knight77 !

Thank god the current suit is soooo ugly coz no luck again. 4th week in a row... ?

Once I got event SSRs 3 weeks in a row, and twice got 2 at the same time (Danmachi and Foam) !

Anyway, wish you guys lots of luck (so you can mod more ? )

Im F2P and this is my 4th SSR for Marie, pretty much got at least 1 SSR except the last one, didn't really want it for the past couple of months. I for some unknown reason have luck in this game and really only this game, wonder if its the BOOBS and nmods. As for the DanMachi i unlocked both Lei Fang, Fiona and got another Luna SSR.

As for this one i kinda like it mostly cause im bias cause of Marie (it seems Marie is the only one who makes me pay alot for her......) Spent literally every stone i get to try and get Marie SSRs.

1.png2.png

3.png

20 minutes ago, knight77 said:

EVENT: GOLDFISH SSR MARIE

Marie only right now, but doing the same for Kokoro

Several Options here:

Also the arm frills can be displayed separately! Just like the transparency.

Hueg picture btw. View it separately for full details

Hide contents

Prev_Marie.thumb.jpg.900d782fc1e89609413516875dce2301.jpg

Download:

knight77_SSR_Event_PonpyeonsSummer_Goldfish (Kokoro_Marie).rar 2.59 MB · 8 downloads

Very nice! I'm glad I somehow pulled this costume for Marie as well.

How do you change the costumes? I'm trying to get the second pic version, but it keeps giving me errors lol.

1 hour ago, farranpoison said:

Very nice! I'm glad I somehow pulled this costume for Marie as well.

How do you change the costumes? I'm trying to get the second pic version, but it keeps giving me errors lol.

I didnt get any of the current suits. It was just a guest in ma match.

To change costumes add or delete the "n" in front of "DISABLED", Meaining you have to rename the .ini files

2 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

It is physically rotate your monitor / TV.

You can view more on the same zoom range.

Example (it is the same zoom range)

Spoiler

rotate1.thumb.jpg.33ff8ec4f590149e8612fdba05b3333c.jpgrotate2.thumb.jpg.18eaebe241d18ee81d43d909db3d5823.jpg

4 hours ago, minazuki said:

It is physically rotate your monitor / TV.

You can view more on the same zoom range.

Example (it is the same zoom range)

Hide contents

rotate1.thumb.jpg.33ff8ec4f590149e8612fdba05b3333c.jpgrotate2.thumb.jpg.18eaebe241d18ee81d43d909db3d5823.jpg

Yeah nice but how does the game know ?? Is there a way to turn the game 90° ???

Sorry for being stupid again.

43 minutes ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Yeah nice but how does the game know ?? Is there a way to turn the game 90° ???

Sorry for being stupid again.

Go into your Display settings, then go to Orientation, select Portrait to rotate to the left or Portrait Flipped to rotate right.ApplicationFrameHost_2019-07-11_13-53-05.png.1fd6c66e30993fb87d5eb4c6a0b4b578.png

Then from there go into the game, full screen and the game will have black borders on it, use 3DMigoto's hud removal to remove the black borders.

33 minutes ago, Dreamcaster said:

Go into your Display settings, then go to Orientation, select Portrait to rotate to the left or Portrait Flipped to rotate right.is so

Then from there go into the game, full screen and the game will have black borders on it, use 3DMigoto's hud removal to remove the black borders.

That is soooo awesome !!! Really didn´t know it worked that way so easily !!

Thanks guys !!!

This is a new game now !!!!

1 hour ago, Hans Jürgen said:

That is soooo awesome !!! Really didn´t know it worked that way so easily !!

Thanks guys !!!

This is a new game now !!!!

Or go to photo mode, press and hold Z, then press and hold your left mouse button and drag your mouse. No need to fiddle with orientation settings.

On 7/10/2019 at 6:45 AM, knight77 said:

New complete pack uploaded:

https://mega.nz/#!ahNz1apD!U64T6eRXKfI3PCBYdgJgVtxYhMmvzJhqV64cNjVTmNI

Since I am allways working on some costumes, it will just get later and later till I update them as single items. So here is my current costume collection.

It includes some new costumes like these:

Hide contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_190709_013822.jpg.840f2ae6856910c70106f9b95e5578c4.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190619_232654.jpg.c78778928ca343eeded549ccd113ffbc.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190709_223041.jpg.aa811edb5eb3519d064eb96f5d6c24dc.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190704_233948.jpg.d4eccf0c717d0cdb0a54afbe65b6a237.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190709_153037.jpg.2237a1a8ecad2710649a697e0147b2b3.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190709_131603.jpg.1bed4ff294fa4330741f809322c0b9c6.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190708_124503.jpg.8feb040f178e4ccd7f9ed8fd53011dbe.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190707_165108.jpg.a1dbe59b93e52181276b2408dacd3d7e.jpgPreview_NoPantyFrills.jpg.777c0e8d5687018ef15c667f79e9fc26.jpg

Not every costume is ready for all available body types yet, but again, I am working on that.

excuse me

what's name is the final picture mod (kane fiona mari)

i can find them in you pack