Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Can anyone tell me where I can disable the shadows of the black towel (or any other swimsuit) in the pixel shaders menu of SpezialK, please?

There is no "c942204b" in my menu like discribed by rotsac13 on page 11.

This is where I am now:

DOAX-VenusVacation_180330_061746.thumb.jpg.56ac66e2b65456a1680382589c07f0cf.jpg

2 hours ago, Ashes34 said:

Can anyone tell me where I can disable the shadows of the black towel (or any other swimsuit) in the pixel shaders menu of SpezialK, please?

This is where I am now:

Press [ and ] to cycle through the shaders until the shadows disappear. Then disable that one.

2 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Man, I'm jealous. I spent about 40,000 yesterday and still didn't get Nyo. Those gacha rates are killing me.

I got you man! I was really lucky with my last pull!

But I havent seen anyone getting the new Kasumi suit.... So I dont know if it can be modified.

27 minutes ago, JoeMesh said:

Press [ and ] to cycle through the shaders until the shadows disappear. Then disable that one.

I tried just that many times (with Skip Draw enabled and Draw on Top disabled, even with blink I can not find them). The only time they disappear is when the whole body is disabled.

Could you provide a screenshot where your shadows are located? Maybe that helps. Thanks in advance.

29 minutes ago, knight77 said:

I got you man! I was really lucky with my last pull!

But I havent seen anyone getting the new Kasumi suit.... So I dont know if it can be modified.

Unfortunately there are 2 big holes in the model when Kasumi is wearing the new SSR, just tested it.

And if anyone wants to see the new Nyotengu suit, just unlock the green Event Episode by playing the green event rank until you completely finish Rank D.

It is great to watch with the mods enabled, even if you can not read japanese.

5 hours ago, Ashes34 said:

This is where I am now:

There is, you just have to scroll down on both scroll bars right and then left and you will find it.

6 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Man, I'm jealous. I spent about 40,000 yesterday and still didn't get Nyo. Those gacha rates are killing me.

0,5% for ssr on standard rates, not really much higher on banner boosts.

q.q

I know you want nyotengus new ssr, but for those who just want another girl -> just make another account and chose another 2 girls in the beginning.

I still want Hitomi.

I should atleast unlock the scene with nyotengus new ssr, how do you do it again exactly? I played most event levels already, but i don´t seem to have it unlocked yet.

1 hour ago, SealedNexus said:

There is, you just have to scroll down on both scroll bars right and then left and you will find it.

These are all the pixel shaders I have (with no left scroll bar):

Unnamed.thumb.png.e5c3c3d6675a999d927d369534769cee.png

there is no "c942204b" (even in the inactive ones).

I have tried all of them and only 2 of them make the body go black or it disappears completely, which does not solve my problem...

58 minutes ago, SealedNexus said:

I know you want nyotengus new ssr, but for those who just want another girl -> just make another account and chose another 2 girls in the beginning.

Does that work? Can I easily switch between accounts without reinstalling the game? Since I got Special K working now, I really only care about getting the girls I don't have.

I should atleast unlock the scene with nyotengus new ssr, how do you do it again exactly? I played most event levels already, but i don´t seem to have it unlocked yet.

IIRC you need to complete all the D rank matches in the event to unlock the scene.

1 minute ago, JoeMesh said:

Does that work? Can I easily switch between accounts without reinstalling the game? Since I got Special K working now, I really only care about getting the girls I don't have.

Yes you can, just create another account (with another email adress) and then in the dmm game player you go on the little head on the top right corner and press the grey Logout button and just Login with your new account.

I got all the girls (except Luna) that way pretty easily with just 2 accounts.

But be warned it is very time consuming because you start at Rank F again and need to farm Vstones for the SSRs.

But you have a much much higher chance to pull SSRs with just 2 girls.

Guys, what is that for actually?

doaxvv11.thumb.jpg.cd3a53466e280a906747efd192c6785f.jpg

And for what are those? I gifted them but didn´t see what they unlocked or give...

doaxvv12.thumb.jpg.e6191a868d676163033555cca4e2c6d9.jpg

I first thought they are lotions from doax3, but it didn´t change anything at all.

And... i have good news for you, i know how you quickly farm this event shop currency for poses and stuff.

Repeat the event single b mission 10 times, then golden missions appear which give you 1-3 of that curreny each match. Repeat those golden missions until they disappear and then start over again.

The single event b mission also drops this currency as reward randomly, but those golden missions give them by 100%.

Farmed like 50 of them easily in the last 2 hours.

Oh and damn, i setted up graphics to minimum and game runs like 300% now haha. Much faster to grind through the game this way.

@Ashes34

Tried another outfit? Might be that this outfit doesn´t use this shader.

Just tried it on more than 10 different outfits and all others have holes and the shadows won't disappear either.

The only 2 outfits where the shadows do not appear are knight77s edits of Nyotengus Leaf SSR and the Goddess outfit (without me doing something in SpecialK).

If anyone could give a quick tutorial how to find and edit these .dds files for the outfits I could edit them by myself (if it is easy that is).

2 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

Guys, what is that for actually?

doaxvv11.thumb.jpg.cd3a53466e280a906747efd192c6785f.jpg

And for what are those? I gifted them but didn´t see what they unlocked or give...

doaxvv12.thumb.jpg.e6191a868d676163033555cca4e2c6d9.jpg

I first thought they are lotions from doax3, but it didn´t change anything at all.

And... i have good news for you, i know how you quickly farm this event shop currency for poses and stuff.

Repeat the event single b mission 10 times, then golden missions appear which give you 1-3 of that curreny each match. Repeat those golden missions until they disappear and then start over again.

The single event b mission also drops this currency as reward randomly, but those golden missions give them by 100%.

Farmed like 50 of them easily in the last 2 hours.

Oh and damn, i setted up graphics to minimum and game runs like 300% now haha. Much faster to grind through the game this way.

@Ashes34

They are lotions.

4 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

If you want to make it easy on yourself, use the same password and just add +1 to the end of the email address you originally used when you register. It will recognize it as a real email and you don't have to keep creating extras/use existing email accounts.

36 minutes ago, JoeMesh said:

@SealedNexus Are you talking about the B Rank match against lvl 22 Kokoro and Helena? I've done this one like 20 times and haven't seen a gold match.

I always just spam the green A or S Rank (where you always get 1 token each match). There you definetly get the gold matches to appear, but it is random. I got mine somewhere between 12-20 rounds.

So now, after a while of researching, I finally extracted and edited the corresponding texture files from the black towel outfit. All I need to do now is to rename them. But where do I find the names for them, so resorep knows which files to replace/inject?

The files I extracted with ninjaripper where named Tex_1343_0.dds for example, which are clearly not the right names.

If I get this working I could try myself on other outfits as well and can share them here.

I finaly managed to have "c942204b" to show up. Fucking finaly!

I also know the reason why it wouldn't show up before. I had a another 3D mod installed which interfered with SpecialK.

Here are the results without shadows:

DOAX-VenusVacation_180331_061433.thumb.jpg.c7a5ef0a248a8a207c7466940048cf57.jpg

Now I am working on getting the black towel outfit for all the girls, wish me luck.

1 hour ago, Ashes34 said:

I finaly managed to have "c942204b" to show up. Fucking finaly!

I also know the reason why it wouldn't show up before. I had a another 3D mod installed which interfered with SpecialK.

Here are the results without shadows:

DOAX-VenusVacation_180331_061433.thumb.jpg.c7a5ef0a248a8a207c7466940048cf57.jpg

Now I am working on getting the black towel outfit for all the girls, wish me luck.

Nicely done :smile:
Now I wish SpecialK would finally start to install and run on my system!

And I think I should somehow do a post where I update my texture edits for this game! Cause right now I added some pubic hair for the Nyo skin:

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_180331_162312.thumb.jpg.7d310e987ffa08853e2d76dc7eecb4e8.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180331_162515.thumb.jpg.1ddd6a57d128377f079724f5757f3a29.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180331_162326.thumb.jpg.683142818cedf3798c2d4772771fdf1c.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180331_161703.thumb.jpg.33268a636dfb964109d55d00399dfb46.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180331_163230.thumb.jpg.ffceeebe9d0cd2acaad342d45d616032.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180331_162635.thumb.jpg.1b73dd9bc0fc43f74b8169889abf6553.jpg

Nyotengu_Texture_Nipples_Pubic:

5177042_Nyo_Nipple_Pubic_01.dds

(again rename it so that only the number is the name!)

P.S.:

interessting thing: the originalwet bump map on her crotch looks like it is supposed to be pubic hair there ;)

Edit:

And I forgot to give you the full nude tan for the modified new Nyo SSR event suit:

4282983978.dds