Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 3/29/2019 at 7:15 PM, 007poker said:

I added makeup to the facial expression file, created by avenger54. I did a test with Marie (unfortunately I do not have all the girls to test). But I'll try to do it anyway. Just paste the file into the folder DOAX-VenusVacation / Mods / Skins / Marie / To activate press the Q key

I'm still learning a lot, sorry for something wrong.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115798-facial-expressions-mod-v33-yukata-and-doax3-swimsuits-mods-updated/

marie makeup.png

blushn2.rar 431.28 kB · 116 downloads

Thank you very much

5 minutes ago, darroman said:

Unlike the DMM version, the steam version can not touch the character.
Is it possible to add interactivity to the steam version?
I think I changed it to not respond to mouse clicks.
Is it impossible?

No

Hello. I just wanted to ask how to fix this problem with Hi RES Skins. The pussy just doesn't look as good as the screenshot in his post :( What am I doing wrong? I posted this before but got no help... Hope somebody knows how to fix this.

DOAX-VenusVacation_190327_212400.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_190327_222341.jpg

On 3/30/2019 at 8:38 PM, kholdy said:

Are you actually wearing the swimsuits you have mods for? If gacha demist works, there's no reason the rest shouldn't.

The mod need White Lace bikini right ? isn't that the first bikini in the game ( it's name Normal bikini )? do I have to get bikini name "White Lace Bikini" for the mod to work ?

23 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Worth noting that gacha demist ignores the costume mods enabled setting, so press F2 and make sure the message indicates that mods are actually enabled, or press Ctrl+Alt+F10 to reset 3DMigoto to default settings.

Already tried all of this but nope. not working.

gacha demist work so nude mod suppose to work too but it isn't. just why ?

2 minutes ago, astranabeat said:

The mod need White Lace bikini right ? isn't that the first bikini in the game ( it's name Normal bikini )? do I have to get bikini name "White Lace Bikini" for the mod to work ?

Already tried all of this but nope. not working.

gacha demist work so nude mod suppose to work too but it isn't. just why ?

There's your problem, that's not the right suit. White lace is a Rare-rank suit, I don't remember what it's called in the english version.

12 minutes ago, kholdy said:

There's your problem, that's not the right suit. White lace is a Rare-rank suit, I don't remember what it's called in the english version.

God damn.

Now it's time to hunt this White lace bikini. well it's Rare rank hope it's not hard to pull.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:53 AM, Fatdaddy69 said:

I didnt own that one for fiona but i hope so. Feelsbadman

I removed top of fiona's 4*Pure Concerto SSR

DOAX-VenusVacation_190331_014930.jpg.ca32bc908b9af9979ca32ac9ffe1aceb.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190331_014805.jpg.0265d409a6fd0929e970e22747a1b883.jpg

mod.ini 712 B · 114 downloads

Hi there,

I copied this mod.ini to replace the one in SSR Pure Concerto V2.  That didn't seem to work.  am I doing it wrong?  normally there is a whole folder to copy into the mods directory and when I do that things work normally.  Not sure if there is something different I should be doing when there is only a mod.ini file.  Thank you if anyone is able to help.

Got the zombie outfit on the free 10x roll. This lotions... are they perpetual? Like, they stay when the event ends? Because I really like the make-up of the new Fiona.

Also, anyone planning on modding it?

Also, here are some teasers on how Zombiona looks on some of her SSR suits (sorry for the bad quality):

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190401_001040.jpg.9706f2d3fab8fc46f62b81e2d134cdbd.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_190401_001154.jpg.3d8f26a89db7a5af0808cb6ca60872af.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190401_001401.jpg.ba801bfbe24afd553d2b51f0707fb1d3.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190401_001510.jpg.5e8660e556adec7be8adb1f59ce83bbf.jpg

4 hours ago, bujangles said:

Hi there,

I copied this mod.ini to replace the one in SSR Pure Concerto V2.  That didn't seem to work.  am I doing it wrong?  normally there is a whole folder to copy into the mods directory and when I do that things work normally.  Not sure if there is something different I should be doing when there is only a mod.ini file.  Thank you if anyone is able to help.

This mod is just remove top, I didn’t replace any models in this dress so that its only a .ini file.

Remind that this mod is for 4star Pure Concerto’s broken mode, not work for normal mode. 

3 hours ago, KlausLegend said:

Got the zombie outfit on the free 10x roll. This lotions... are they perpetual? Like, they stay when the event ends? Because I really like the make-up of the new Fiona.

Also, anyone planning on modding it?

Also, here are some teasers on how Zombiona looks on some of her SSR suits (sorry for the bad quality):

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_190401_001040.jpg.9706f2d3fab8fc46f62b81e2d134cdbd.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_190401_001154.jpg.3d8f26a89db7a5af0808cb6ca60872af.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190401_001401.jpg.ba801bfbe24afd553d2b51f0707fb1d3.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190401_001510.jpg.5e8660e556adec7be8adb1f59ce83bbf.jpg

There is a new time limited stage in current event, playing that offer you iron plat to exchange some potions gift only for Fiona. Pink one turn back into human skin and purple turn to zombie skin. Each time you only need gifting one potion only for swaping two different skin.

27 minutes ago, KingDelta393 said:

So does anyone know if there is a mod that allows the steam version to be more complete like the Dmm version?

Just play dmm version 4head

Steam limited some function due to the cultural acceptance difference.

Modding here is mainly outlook mod, and function mod are probably get ban easily as doaxvv is a online game instead of offline game.

11 minutes ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

Just play dmm version 4head

Steam limited some function due to the cultural acceptance difference.

Modding here is mainly outlook mod, and function mod are probably get ban easily as doaxvv is a online game instead of offline game.

I see, I guess I will just have to live without it than. I use the steam version simply for the English support. Also why does outlook mods seem to work without getting banned? Aren't online games able to identify all mods? 

18 minutes ago, KingDelta393 said:

Also why does outlook mods seem to work without getting banned?

Because it would be pretty stupid for them to ban 99% of their paying customers?

This question of adding the poke feature keeps coming up, so I'll answer it (as the author of 3DMigoto) - this is not something that can be done in 3DMigoto, nor any other graphics injection tool, because 3DMigoto does not alter game files - not on disk, nor in memory. Enabling the poke feature would most likely require modification of the logic inside the game's executable, which even assuming that is possible would get broken every week when the game updates and the executable changes. So unless TN added a nice switch somewhere labelled SEACensorship this isn't going to happen and you will have to choose between poking the girls, understanding what they are saying, or playing two versions of the game simultaneously and having it consume your entire life.