Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 4/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, Ligeia said:

On a mission to change all the normal/rare suits I don't ever use, this time it's Niagra: 

Preview.thumb.png.7bb2fb091c84c45bc83dba87e2f2a0c2.png

Niagra.7z 20.76 MB · 397 downloads

I tried to put all the relevant info in the picture - let me know if there are any questions/issues.

Again: huge huge thanks to minazuki for such well documented ini files - you need one of their mods containing the _id folder installed in order to use this mod, I won't be providing this file/folder. 

thanks for this mod, one of the best:) but when I press Control  + X, there's no option without undies. the panties were always there, any solution on this one?

13 minutes ago, Tinapay27 said:

thanks for this mod, one of the best:) but when I press Control  + X, there's no option without undies. the panties were always there, any solution on this one?

You're welcome! I wish it was working right for you - I reinstalled from the download and couldn't reproduce the issue on any of the body types, are you getting the green text at the lower left saying the mod is on before using the hotkeys, do the other hotkeys work fine to remove the other parts and change color, and do you have any errors when you reload using F10? 

On 3/29/2019 at 11:15 AM, 007poker said:

I added makeup to the facial expression file, created by avenger54. Unfortunately I do not have all the girls to test. But I'll try to do it anyway. Just paste the file into the folder DOAX-VenusVacation / Mods / Skins / “folder name girl” To activate press the Q key

I'm still learning a lot, sorry for something wrong.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115798-facial-expressions-mod-v33-yukata-and-doax3-swimsuits-mods-updated/

Spoiler

marie makeup.pngayane makeup.pnghitomi makeup.pnghonoka makeup.pngkasumi makeup.pngkokoro makeup.pngmisaki makeup.pngmomiji makeup.png

makeup.rar 4.51 MB · 244 downloads

Updating:

Makeup fixed (no need to have the Facial Expression).

I'll leave both, for those who prefer to activate and deactivate Makeup with the letter "Q" in facial expression.

Thanks to the user krunkDunk for extracting the texture of the girls and helping me with the girls I do not have.

Any problems please let me know.

How to use: Just drag the folders into the Skin folder.

Makeup Fixed.rar

On 11/15/2018 at 2:24 PM, avenger54 said:

Ported Yukata DLC set from DOA5 to VV. Not really happy with darker textures since VV uses weird lighting engine and you have to tune every texture from 5 or X3. If anyone know the best settings to port them from 5/X3 please let me know.

Very good

13 hours ago, Ligeia said:

You're welcome! I wish it was working right for you - I reinstalled from the download and couldn't reproduce the issue on any of the body types, are you getting the green text at the lower left saying the mod is on before using the hotkeys, do the other hotkeys work fine to remove the other parts and change color, and do you have any errors when you reload using F10? 

Thanks for the reply, yes the green text is there saying that the mod is on, everything is okay but the the undies always stay  together with the ribbon, any idea whats happening or what needs to be done? 

Capture.PNG

10 hours ago, Tinapay27 said:

Thanks for the reply, yes the green text is there saying that the mod is on, everything is okay but the the undies always stay  together with the ribbon, any idea whats happening or what needs to be done? 

The only other thing I can think of is that you have another mod affecting the same suit, the only one I know of is Knight77's: do you have "knight77_NormalSuit_Blue_Bathing_Suit" enabled? If you have Notepad ++ you can "Find in Files" and search for "b2010b1f" in your Mods folder to find any conflicting ini entries, any hits you get from an ini besides the one from my mod will need to have their containing folders disabled in order for my mod to work properly ?

On 4/7/2019 at 4:31 AM, MichaelAY said:

Can any great man make a mod of Fiona's April fools zombie like costume? Or is there already a mod of it.

Much appreciate for anyone to make it

I made one to get the zombie skin:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119295-zombie-fiona-request/?do=findComment&comment=2571011

The costume itself is just a palette swap of the costume I used for the tutorial video and comes with the base modpack, so you can follow that video to make one yourself. I unfortunately didn't luck out on Fiona's version so can't update my mod to include it.

1 hour ago, ausgeek said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119295-zombie-fiona-request/?do=findComment&comment=2571011

The costume itself is just a palette swap of the costume I used for the tutorial video and comes with the base modpack, so you can follow that video to make one yourself. I unfortunately didn't luck out on Fiona's version so can't update my mod to include it.

Thank you very much, fapservice!

SANDAL FLAT

Thanks to the user KuroKaze78 for the attention and patience in helping me make this sandal. I'm grateful.

3D MODELING: 007poker

BLENDER EXPORT AND IMPORTATION FOR THE GAME: KuroKaze78

The sandals still show some flaws compared to ground level. I will fix it as soon as I learn more about 3DMigoto. But we can have fun in the girls' volleyball and poses.

Available in colors:

White, Black, Beige, Red and Pink.

Compatible with Customizer.

CC_SandalFlat.rar

152415646_sandalflat.png.895f614c4223a25d14a734021f6f2bde.png

11 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Thank you so much for the mod! Also where can I watch that video you mentioned?

I tried to use the subdiv modifier in Blender to get rid of that ugly low poly area around the girl's outer thigh (and to make the mesh look 'softer' overall) . Was expecting it either to not work at all (messed up weights or unknown vertices), or to simply be too much geometry for the engine to handle, leading to poor performance.

To my surprise, the high poly model worked just fine, with no noticeable performance hit. The only issue is that there was a neck seam. First I tried creasing the edges, but that didn't help much. Finally I decided to just merge the neck area from the base mesh into the high poly one, and while that worked, the resulting geometry was a bit wonky (you can see in the screenshot below how there's a slight bump on her neck).

603063845_DOAX_VV2019-04-0811-16-12.thumb.jpg.ed18e392c66c0bd4b7b2671333ec393f.jpg

BEFORE - AFTER

(I used the micro bikini body mesh as a test because that was the only one I managed to import into blender, the regular nude mesh wouldn't work.)

Anyway, I thought maybe that's something some of you more experienced modders would like to give a shot at? I think there's a lot of potential here. If no one picks it up, then I might try it myself later, once I learn my way around this modding stuff better.

2 hours ago, SON008 said:

ps = 0f90e32cbda59134-transparent.hlsl

In the above way I am making the swimsuit transparent.
 In this way, the shadow of the swimsuit darkens the skin.
 Is there a way to brighten or erase the chest shadow?

where link?