Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, harem_master said:

Same way of the DMM version. I'm a Steam player and I use every mods without problem. It's the same game after all.

How ?

I unzip 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.1. move all file to game directory in steam library and then unzip DOAXVV Modpack 7 to the same place. run the game. the game work fine but mod didn't work. so.. what I did wrong ?

52 minutes ago, minazuki said:

This was done in weeks ago, thanks to @KuroKaze78 , now I can continue to work on it.

It still in testing stage, I need to clean up the coding, and add more features (if I can) before release.

This mod can add multi costumes on a single costume like CC, but it will not user friendly as CC.

It is supposed to swap around the swimsuit with parts variation, the mixing parts feature is just a bonus.

And there is no plan for Marie and Honoka.

Minazuki, that is unbeliveably awesome !!!!! Crazy good !

Especially that strap suit ?

Thanks man

13 hours ago, astranabeat said:

How ?

I unzip 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.1. move all file to game directory in steam library and then unzip DOAXVV Modpack 7 to the same place. run the game. the game work fine but mod didn't work. so.. what I did wrong ?

unk.PNG.dcf8cd83c95d9cbcf8fd60bd9f1f4138.PNG

Check the files.  
There is really no problem with the Steam version. Obvious you can't use mods for new characters beacause they have not yet released. 

1 hour ago, harem_master said:

unk.PNG.dcf8cd83c95d9cbcf8fd60bd9f1f4138.PNG

Check the files.  
There is really no problem with the Steam version. Obvious you can't use mods for new characters beacause they have not yet released. 

I have the same file structure still didn't work. for some reason only Gacha Demist is working so the mod actually work but it can't load nude costume or something. tried f10 many time still nothing happen. already uninstall and install game again after that all I did is copy the 3dmod and mods pack to game folder also everything is on the left in the option menu. can't figure it out what is wrong here.

22 hours ago, fc2otica said:

It finally works ! Thanks mister Btw, how should I update 3DMigoto in the future if I use the loader?

Whenever I push out an update just rename the d3d11.dll from the update to 3dmigoto.dll, check if there is already a [Loader] section in the new d3dx.ini (if I sync it to the template that might get added) - if so alter it with the settings I showed you, otherwise just add it to the bottom of the file.

21 hours ago, hundery said:

Can we please start rethinking this. If I had more time I would be doing it, and I have to ask why is this still an assumption on our part.

This game is in many ways an abomination, and the only thing that makes it even remotely fun are the mods. The devs continue to make the game less and less fun to play (the recent events are a joke).

Why are we so afraid? Let's make the game as fun as possible for all of us involved in this community, and let's see what happens. What do we have to lose that has any value?

It is an assumption, and we have never received any threats or the like (and anyone who claims otherwise is just spreading FUD), however I really don't think it's a good idea because it would place us in competition with TN's profit's rather than helping them, and at that point all bets are off. You can criticise their business model all you want (with good reason), but you do have to respect that at the end of the day it is their choice to make. I have seen a few people question if they even can detect 3DMigoto, and the answer is: Yes, they absolutely can - trivially. They just have chosen not to. I'd keep an eye on the DOA6 space, since they are actively blocking 3DMigoto, ReShade and SpecialK over there (this is not just a compatibility issue - the game actively checks for d3d11.dll / dxgi.dll files loaded from the game directory), and while I have worked around their current check (Pawn to King 4), the ball is now back in their court to see what they do - and if they decide to counter that move I'm not going to play this arms race.

DOA6 can be played with old versions offline if the worst comes to the worst. DOAXVV cannot.

Not worth the risk.

19 hours ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

Sorry for disturb again, I was stuck here i dont know how to get the frame analysis file generate. 

I follow the guideline from DarkStarSword's video and I cant find the "effect" key on my keyboard. 

Can anyone help me plaease?

A few people misheard what I said there - I said the "F8 key", not "effect key" ?

14 hours ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

At first I wanna make luna top semi-transparent but I try 2 hours still fail, can anyone give me some guide on make thing transparent?

There's two ways to make things transparent that weren't originally. In both forms you transfer the draw call into a [CustomShader] section to allow you to alter the draw state, either enabling blend factors for fixed transparency over the entire piece of fabric or assigning a modified version of the pixel shader that outputs the texture's alpha channel to the alpha channel of the render target, e.g. this is in the Ayane Butterfly costume that comes with my base mod pack (in the extra transparency optional file) with examples of both methods (see the modpack for the transparent shader option 2 references):

[TextureOverridePanties]
hash = b8deefa1
match_first_index = 10662
run = CustomShaderTransparency

[CustomShaderTransparency]
; Option 1:
; Enable blend factors on render target 0 (neglecting the [0] here will enable
; it on all render targets resulting in flickering):
blend[0] = ADD BLEND_FACTOR INV_BLEND_FACTOR
; Set the RGBA blend factors:
blend_factor[0] = 0.47
blend_factor[1] = 0.47
blend_factor[2] = 0.47
blend_factor[3] = 1

; Option 2:
; Alternatively replace the pixel shader with one that supports alpha blending.
; More flexible this way as it allows for variable alpha throughout the
; texture, though the game was using o0.w for something else that this will
; clobber... seems minor enough not to matter.
; Bytecode hash: 64739f23
;ps = 0f90e32cbda59134-transparent.hlsl
;blend = ADD SRC_ALPHA INV_SRC_ALPHA

; Transfer draw call to here:
draw = from_caller
handling = skip

30 minutes ago, astranabeat said:

I have the same file structure still didn't work. for some reason only Gacha Demist is working so the mod actually work but it can't load nude costume or something. tried f10 many time still nothing happen. already uninstall and install game again after that all I did is copy the 3dmod and mods pack to game folder also everything is on the left in the option menu. can't figure it out what is wrong here.

Are you actually wearing the swimsuits you have mods for? If gacha demist works, there's no reason the rest shouldn't.

2 hours ago, astranabeat said:

Worth noting that gacha demist ignores the costume mods enabled setting, so press F2 and make sure the message indicates that mods are actually enabled, or press Ctrl+Alt+F10 to reset 3DMigoto to default settings.

21 hours ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

My very first attempt

Although it's just remove some part, but it took long time to learn the basic. 

At first I wanna make luna top semi-transparent but I try 2 hours still fail, can anyone give me some guide on make thing transparent?

I can finally feels how patient a modder need to be. Also, I also wants to know how minazuki can change fiona new dress' top half reveal without destroying the model.

Think twice before you download, it got a lot of details didn't fix yet due to my lack of skills. 

DOAX-VenusVacation_190330_021935.jpg.12b30c54f54f7c6de89411ad164a575a.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190330_021858.jpg.900266d766147abf4985bf1de9a7f3fd.jpg

Luna.zip 573.87 kB · 107 downloads

Good job and thanks Fatdaddy69!

Any chance to see realized a similar mod for the same Fiona's suit?

2 hours ago, ausgeek said:

There's two ways to make things transparent that weren't originally. In both forms you transfer the draw call into a [CustomShader] section to allow you to alter the draw state, either enabling blend factors for fixed transparency over the entire piece of fabric or assigning a modified version of the pixel shader that outputs the texture's alpha channel to the alpha channel of the render target, e.g. this is in the Ayane Butterfly costume that comes with my base mod pack (in the extra transparency optional file) with examples of both methods (see the modpack for the transparent shader option 2 references):

By following your Ayane Butterfly costume, I can somehow made Luna's top into transparent. Thanks !

But I fail in fiona's top and its change into black instead. Im using the exact same way I have in Luna with changing some hash and match_first_index. 

I found a hlsl and other PNG file from your Ayane Butterfly file, how do you determined what file to use and how to get those files generate when modding? 

[TextureOverrideFabric]
hash = 2893bd17
ps-t0 = ResourceTransparentTex

[ResourceTransparentTex]
filename = transparent2.png <I made a complete transparent PNGfile for this

[TextureOverrideTop]
hash = 1a616b22
match_first_index = 1968
run = CustomShaderTransparency

[CustomShaderTransparency]
ps = 0f90e32cbda59134-transparent.hlsl
blend = ADD SRC_ALPHA INV_SRC_ALPHA
blend_factor[0] = 0.7
draw = from_caller
handling = skip

DOAX-VenusVacation_190330_234723.jpg.b918ef798381882be943c113f1dd2c07.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190330_232844.jpg.bbeecd3f9cf78555158790a8a99cddee.jpg

49 minutes ago, FullPower88 said:

Only change in red, blue and white, I can not remove the top, I don't know if I do something wrong ?

I reinstalled the mod from the download and it seems to be working fine on my end. The only thing I can think of is that your download is corrupted, which would explain why certain texture files aren't working, are you getting an error when it tries to use them? Have you tried deleting/redownloading/extracting the mod again? Does anything happen if you press Shift and X at the same time while the mod is turned on?

On 3/27/2019 at 6:55 PM, ausgeek said:

Version 2.1 of the base mod is out:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation.html

• 3DMigoto updated to 1.3.16*
  • Fixed the (new) compatibility issue with ReShade**
  • This also includes the crash fix from 2.0, etc.
  • (3D Vision Users) Added an automatic depth adjustment to the item icons in the pool hopping minigame
  • Works with the Steam version

* This 3DMigoto version includes some performance improvements (will affect DOA6 much more than DOAXVV), and lots of other features. The ability to override an ini file's namespace may be of particular note to some modders here (e.g. Costume Customizer or anything that provides shared variables/resources/shaders/command lists), full release notes here:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/685657/3d-vision/3dmigoto-now-open-source-/post/6018997/#6018997

** This fixes the issue introduced in v2.0, but there is still the question as to whether the issue some people experienced in v1.9 is fixed or not. If you weren't able to use the two together in v1.9, please test again and report back.

I run the program and I get this on the console:
D:\Fantastico>"3DMigoto Loader"

------------------------------- 3DMigoto Loader ------------------------------

d3d11.dll description: "3Dmigoto - d3d11.dll"
3DMigoto Version 1.3.16
Loaded D:\Fantastico\d3d11.dll

3DMigoto ready, launching "steam://run/838380/"...
Target process found (9272): D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 6\DOA6.exe
9272: 3DMigoto loaded :)
but then, the console closes and the game closes as well, doesn't go past the splash screen