Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, fc2otica said:

ausgeek, can you please make another name of the d3d11.dll plugin of the base mod next time when you update ?

No - for 3DMigoto to load from the game directory it has to be called d3d11.dll - because it fundamentally wraps d3d11 and since ReShade works for most people as is I'm not going to make everyone else's lives harder to work a bug in their tool that only affects a few people.

Have you tried using the proxy_d3d11 setting in 3DMigoto to have 3DMigoto chain load ReShade (e.g. rename ReShade's dxgi.dll to reshade.dll and set proxy_d3d11=reshade.dll)? Alternatively you could try the 3DMigoto Loader.exe approach to load 3DMigoto under a different name and/or directory, but that takes a bit of setting up.

9 hours ago, flicker_p.a said:

edit the d3dx.ini, find [Logging] and set calls=1, then reload so the message appears, open the d3d11_log.txt and search for that message but i  dont know why it error 

Post the log so we can check.

1 hour ago, ausgeek said:

不 - 對於3DMigoto從遊戲目錄加載它必須被稱為d3d11.dll - 因為它從根本上包裝d3d11,因為ReShade適用於大多數人,因為我不會讓其他人的生活更難在他們的工作中使用bug只影響少數人的工具。

你是否嘗試過使用3DMigoto中的proxy_d3d11設置讓3DMigoto鏈加載ReShade(例如將ReShade的dxgi.dll重命名為reshade.dll並設置proxy_d3d11 = reshade.dll)?或者,您可以嘗試使用3DMigoto Loader.exe方法在不同的名稱和/或目錄下加載3DMigoto,但這需要一些設置。

發布日誌,以便我們檢查。

here

d3d11_log.txt

3 hours ago, ausgeek said:

No - for 3DMigoto to load from the game directory it has to be called d3d11.dll - because it fundamentally wraps d3d11 and since ReShade works for most people as is I'm not going to make everyone else's lives harder to work a bug in their tool that only affects a few people.

Have you tried using the proxy_d3d11 setting in 3DMigoto to have 3DMigoto chain load ReShade (e.g. rename ReShade's dxgi.dll to reshade.dll and set proxy_d3d11=reshade.dll)? Alternatively you could try the 3DMigoto Loader.exe approach to load 3DMigoto under a different name and/or directory, but that takes a bit of setting up.

Post the log so we can check.

no, the proxy way did not work. I tried it before. 

What is 3DMigoto Loader.exe? is it used to replace the .dll file? where can i get it?

4 hours ago, fc2otica said:

no, the proxy way did not work. I tried it before. 

What is 3DMigoto Loader.exe? is it used to replace the .dll file? where can i get it?

1. Download the latest 3DMigoto from here (currently 1.3.16): https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases
  2. Place the 64bit version of the loader in the DOAX-VenusVacation game directory
  3. Rename 3DMigoto's d3d11.dll to 3dmigoto.dll
  4. Add this to the bottom of the d3dx.ini:
    [Loader]
    target=DOAXVV.exe
    module=3dmigoto.dll
    require_admin=true

5. Run the loader and leave the window open

6. Launch the game through DMM

7. When finished close the loader window (your system will be extra laggy while it is running. You can close it while the game is running - just make sure it is open when the main game launches)

11 minutes ago, acma2010 said:

Hi  i wanna ask a question . Can i replace a Normal  or Basic Outfit with a SSR or Event outfit ???

Yes, and no we're not going to teach you how. Costume swapping is frowned upon, and if people start doing it, there's a good chance the devs will start actively shutting down mods.

1 hour ago, kholdy said:

Yes, and no we're not going to teach you how. Costume swapping is frowned upon, and if people start doing it, there's a good chance the devs will start actively shutting down mods.

People already doing it. And i'm not talking about one or two digit. And I'm 95% sure the devs know about it. 

I'm currently working on an innie vulva texture to better suit the mesh for hi-metals nude mod and i was wondering if there are specific compression/export settings that doaxvv uses for .dds files? I'm using the Intel plugin for photoshop and just wanted to make sure I'm doing all of this texture editing stuff correctly.

still a wip:

Spoiler

unknown(2).png.93521a6b781f983493338f12e9c91d39.pngunknown(3).png.d8369f1931ef9cfc322edbcb367ea226.png

I don't have a uv map as a reference so it's kinda trial and error atm with the placement of what I'm drawing. Also trying figure out the best way to fill out the cavity texture at the back of the mesh.

Anyone got an ideas as to why there seems to be a shadow/gradient divide just below the pubic hair on the first image, there's definetly a smooth gradient with the skin texture in my dds.

1 hour ago, Y_U_I said:

People already doing it. And i'm not talking about one or two digit. And I'm 95% sure the devs know about it. 

They not only know. They manage all this modding and earn money on it.

1 minute ago, Uk4k said:

They not only know. They manage all this modding and earn money on it.

Reminds me of how there just happens to be one outfit in DOA6 that actually has a crotch mesh when there is really no need for it.... me thinks that wasnt by accident. devs giving the community something to work with ?

4 hours ago, kholdy said:

Won't share anyone , i promise !

66575466.jpg

12 hours ago, ausgeek said:
  1. Download the latest 3DMigoto from here (currently 1.3.16): https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases
  2. Place the 64bit version of the loader in the DOAX-VenusVacation game directory
  3. Rename 3DMigoto's d3d11.dll to 3dmigoto.dll
  4. Add this to the bottom of the d3dx.ini:

[Loader]
    target=DOAXVV.exe
    module=3dmigoto.dll
    require_admin=true

5. Run the loader and leave the window open

6. Launch the game through DMM

7. When finished close the loader window (your system will be extra laggy while it is running. You can close it while the game is running - just make sure it is open when the main game launches)

It finally works ! Thanks mister Btw, how should I update 3DMigoto in the future if I use the loader?

10 hours ago, kholdy said:

Can we please start rethinking this. If I had more time I would be doing it, and I have to ask why is this still an assumption on our part.

This game is in many ways an abomination, and the only thing that makes it even remotely fun are the mods. The devs continue to make the game less and less fun to play (the recent events are a joke).

Why are we so afraid? Let's make the game as fun as possible for all of us involved in this community, and let's see what happens. What do we have to lose that has any value?

2 hours ago, hundery said:

Can we please start rethinking this. If I had more time I would be doing it, and I have to ask why is this still an assumption on our part.

This game is in many ways an abomination, and the only thing that makes it even remotely fun are the mods. The devs continue to make the game less and less fun to play (the recent events are a joke).

Why are we so afraid? Let's make the game as fun as possible for all of us involved in this community, and let's see what happens. What do we have to lose that has any value?

Yeah, I admit I was worried about it at first, but my stance has been softened quite a bit if not just because you can't gift swimsuits (aka SSRs) to whoever you want like every other Xtreme game. Norimaki on only two girls and pistachio on one is a travesty.

I added makeup to the facial expression file, created by avenger54. Unfortunately I do not have all the girls to test. But I'll try to do it anyway. Just paste the file into the folder DOAX-VenusVacation / Mods / Skins / “folder name girl” To activate press the Q key

I'm still learning a lot, sorry for something wrong.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115798-facial-expressions-mod-v33-yukata-and-doax3-swimsuits-mods-updated/

marie makeup.png

2141559765_ayanemakeup.png.a63e601fd1b3ddd202f0729bb7445b1d.png

1652684797_hitomimakeup.png.0627265e4a772e8e0a35e120114c4ff6.png

1659961720_honokamakeup.png.c1849b5d9f5ddef51e67bfd384d41ba6.png

2129065316_kasumimakeup.png.64c38f9e05ade896779512fbced2c7c5.png

274593711_kokoromakeup.png.1784c2295f6cb24c4b9ef3c3e953deab.png

383237297_misakimakeup.png.e984758dad4a7d6deac29600f5090e81.png

1270564768_momijimakeup.png.0c330324842f31795a1a639a7ee7a445.png

makeup.rar

1 hour ago, 007poker said:

I added makeup to the facial expression file, created by avenger54. I did a test with Marie (unfortunately I do not have all the girls to test). But I'll try to do it anyway. Just paste the file into the folder DOAX-VenusVacation / Mods / Skins / Marie / To activate press the Q key

I'm still learning a lot, sorry for something wrong.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115798-facial-expressions-mod-v33-yukata-and-doax3-swimsuits-mods-updated/

marie makeup.png

blushn2.rar 431.28 kB · 16 downloads

Good work. Can you give a tutorial of how to make facial mod?

My very first attempt

Although it's just remove some part, but it took long time to learn the basic. 

At first I wanna make luna top semi-transparent but I try 2 hours still fail, can anyone give me some guide on make thing transparent?

I can finally feels how patient a modder need to be. Also, I also wants to know how minazuki can change fiona new dress' top half reveal without destroying the model.

Think twice before you download, it got a lot of details didn't fix yet due to my lack of skills. 

DOAX-VenusVacation_190330_021935.jpg.12b30c54f54f7c6de89411ad164a575a.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190330_021858.jpg.900266d766147abf4985bf1de9a7f3fd.jpg

Luna.zip