Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

10 hours ago, fc2otica said:

Do you have amiga5000 mod? Can you upload it again please? As Amiga's old link is not available now

Here almost everyone has these mods. But I have doubts that they can be used safely, because Amiga left the site under pressure from devs because of these mods. And if we distribute and use these mods, they can close our accounts without explanation or even stop any modding.

2 hours ago, pprv8 said:

Here almost everyone has these mods. But I have doubts that they can be used safely, because Amiga left the site under pressure from devs because of these mods. And if we distribute and use these mods, they can close our accounts without explanation or even stop any modding.

Wow. I didn't know the devs were so insecure that they thought their game won't last longer just for a simple mods. That only shows us how this game is "well made and balanced".

On 12/27/2018 at 8:56 AM, pprv8 said:

Important question!

Can they ban my account if I use Amiga5000's mods?

Lots of people here will be gone already if the devs are trying to. His mods is not on their priority list to be taken care of.

13 hours ago, minazuki said:

It is by Amiga5000, and it is a good mod.

But Amiga5000 is decided to delete all his post and mod by some reason.

Pretty much reported by people in this forum & seeing lots of unreasonable threat

(they'll ban mod because of your mod, TN will lost money because of your mod, etc).
There's no reason to share anything anymore don't you think?

It's a good irony when some people accused modder they could kill TN source of money, but it's actually the opposite. Just a matter of time before all good modder stopped sharing theirs.

3 hours ago, Renatobustillos said:

Wow. I didn't know the devs were so insecure that they thought their game won't last longer just for a simple mods. That only shows us how this game is "well made and balanced".

No really. They've already hunted everyone out if that was the case. This is not some 3rd rate unknown company. If they ARE that insecure, every single person here are banned already. There's no reason not to. But they're greedy enough to take opportunity from people attracted by the mods to actually trying to handle issue with modding. 

53 minutes ago, KongouKaiMandala said:

Lots of people here will be gone already if the devs are trying to. His mods is not on their priority list to be taken care of.

Pretty much reported by people in this forum & seeing lots of unreasonable threat

(they'll ban mod because of your mod, TN will lost money because of your mod, etc).

It's a good irony when some people accused modder they could kill TN source of money, but it's actually the opposite. Just a matter of time before all good modder stopped sharing theirs.

No really. They've already hunted everyone out if that was the case. This is not some 3rd rate unknown company. If they ARE that insecure, every single person here are banned already. There's no reason not to. But they're greedy enough to take opportunity from people attracted by the mods to actually trying to handle issue with modding. 

Congratulations to TN !! She managed to stop the modders !! :/ :/ 

1 hour ago, KongouKaiMandala said:

Amiga was doing too good mods for free and the gamers stopped buying crap from TN.

17 hours ago, catshitz said:

Confirmed, still got conflict actually, and it's kinda weird for sometime they don't have conflict, yet sometime the other's misaki asari mod has that lace frills wrongly-shown.

I think Misaki laces will show up when Tamaki/Hitomi Asari is not showing in game.

You can try edit my ini to remove the laces

[ResourceLacesVB]
type = Buffer
stride = 72
filename = resources\OriLaces.vb
[ResourceLacesIB]
type = Buffer
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT
filename = resources\OriLaces.ib

to

[ResourceLacesVB]
type = Buffer
stride = 76
filename = resources\dummy.vb
[ResourceLacesIB]
type = Buffer
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT
filename = resources\dummy.ib

The Laces is confirmed conflicted, may be I will remove it from the original on my next update,

since the laces is not very important for the look, and you can always show the original by press F2.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, minazuki said:

Event SSR New Year 2019 Asari (Tamaki + Hitomi only)

Asari-Tamaki.jpg.38b9003737a1ab33f427df918c54f886.jpg

This mod have six variation(including the original), you can changing them by press X.

Variation Preview

Reveal hidden contents

variation.thumb.jpg.21a2d4a1c307d98fd7caea954a1f9810.jpg

It may works for other common body's Asari too, since I don't own the others, please test it for me.

Hitomi is confirmed to work:

Reveal hidden contents

Asari-Hitomi.jpg.3122cdd17feced3a89503eaf415e609d.jpg

Please disable other common body Asari mods (Misaki & Momiji), I have confirmed they are conflicted on the top laces.

This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. #1595

Download

SSR Event Tamaki Asari.zip

I will add more partial nude on top and color variation in the future.

hi, this is my first time i use a mod, i have the last 3d migoto and mod pack, can you tell me where i must copy the mod ( in which folder?)  thanks for your help and sorry for my English.

On 8/29/2018 at 2:33 PM, HI-METAL said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1384656713__5.thumb.jpg.2bf1a28ad1a46990feb0a8b83af79454.jpg1402596248__6.thumb.jpg.273b21f89d332d3090559961fd3c73bb.jpg

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_kasumi.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_kokoro.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_leifang.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_momiji.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_MarieRose.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_nyotengu.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_helena.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_hitomi.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_tamaki.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_ayane.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_honoka.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_luna.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_fiona.7z

Kasumi(Misaki),Kokoro,Leifang,Momiji,MarieRose,Nyoteng,Helena,Hitomi ,Ayane,Tamaki,Honoka,Luna,Fiona 1024×1024 Skin textures.

There are several variations in nipples and pubic hair.

This skin texture also supports MOD other than #1130 Square Bikini Nude.

After unpacking, copy it to the Skins folder.
Please delete "DISABLED" from the name of the folder where you want to activate skin.

All the characters were completed.(10/16/2018)

Thanks for the texture-work first of all. I don't know why, but the textures don't look for me, like they do in your screenshots. Especially the labia seems slightly distorted and low-res, whereas yours looks hella crisp :)

Edit: the nipples look fine tho

On 12/27/2018 at 10:08 PM, minazuki said:

Event SSR New Year 2019 Asari (Tamaki + Hitomi only)

Asari-Tamaki.jpg.38b9003737a1ab33f427df918c54f886.jpg

This mod have six variation(including the original), you can changing them by press X.

Variation Preview

Reveal hidden contents

variation.thumb.jpg.21a2d4a1c307d98fd7caea954a1f9810.jpg

It may works for other common body's Asari too, since I don't own the others, please test it for me.

Hitomi is confirmed to work:

Reveal hidden contents

Asari-Hitomi.jpg.3122cdd17feced3a89503eaf415e609d.jpg

Please disable other common body Asari mods (Misaki & Momiji), I have confirmed they are conflicted on the top laces.

This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. #1595

Download

SSR Event Tamaki Asari.zip

I will add more partial nude on top and color variation in the future.

日本語ですみません。

なぜかこのMODを使うと、足が消えてしまいます。

教えてください……

DOAX-VenusVacation_181229_031608.jpg

Le 29/08/2018 à 14h33, HI-METAL a déclaré:
  Révéler les contenus cachés

1384656713__5.thumb.jpg.2bf1a28ad1a46990feb0a8b83af79454.jpg1402596248__6.thumb.jpg.273b21f89d332d3090559961fd3c73bb.jpg

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_kasumi.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_kokoro.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_leifang.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_momiji.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_MarieRose.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_nyotengu.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_helena.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_hitomi.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_tamaki.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_ayane.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_honoka.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_luna.7z

DOAXVV_DDS_V3_fiona.7z

Kasumi (Misaki), Kokoro, Leifang, Momiji, Marie Rose, Nyoteng, Hélène, Hitomi, Ayane, Tamaki, Honoka, Luna, Fiona 1024 × 1024 Textures de la peau.

Il existe plusieurs variations dans les mamelons et les poils pubiens.

Cette texture de peau prend également en charge les modèles autres que le  nu de bikini carré n ° 1130 .

Une fois décompressée, copiez-le dans le dossier Skins.
Veuillez supprimer "DÉSACTIVÉ" du dossier dans lequel vous souhaitez activer le skin.

Tous les personnages ont été complétés. (16/10/2018)

Wow really good job ! ?

I need Nagisa ! ♥