Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

46 minutes ago, z453291676 said:

The first mission ask for you to take photo of your girls wearing festival SR accessories in home (ホーム)page.For second mission you should upgrade your girls festival SR cloths skill to max ,then take them win a match(maybe not need win, i forgot it).

ok, thank you very much

On 12/20/2018 at 9:31 PM, minazuki said:

Event SSR Xmas 2018 - Phrase Noel (Common body only)

Reveal hidden contents

1801445701_previewTopless.jpg.a9e1ade2bfbe30488d4a086250433191.jpgpreview-No-Skirt.jpg.6896f0ca015e30ec462068c581013a07.jpg

This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. #1595.

Download

SSR Event Xmas 2018.zip

Great Job!

But .... It would be possible to have a version without skirt and panties, and with partial nudity top ? (Underboob effect from original costume is very good but with more exposed skin is better ?.... something like this for example ... )

Example.jpg

7 hours ago, z453291676 said:

The first mission ask for you to take photo of your girls wearing festival SR accessories in home (ホーム)page.For second mission you should upgrade your girls festival SR cloths skill to max ,then take them win a match(maybe not need win, i forgot it).

Right, but how or where to farm festival SR crystals ??

20 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

it lets you make their breasts bigger basicly. 

Does it mess with boob bounciness at all? That's the one thing I really want to unlock but no idea how to unlock that option. I know in DOAX3 you had "skin softening" lotion to make their boobs & butt bouncier.

hash = d25dad72

I tried to replace it with marie's dds, but the skin color doesn't match with the face. You can see it at the neck. 

I beleive if you edit Nagisa's dds file you get from frame analysis by swapping in maries parts and make the skin color match, then it should work. But I have no idea how to edit those dds files in photoshop. Whenever I make a new save, the ingame skin becomes really white. 

5 minutes ago, blsisgod said:

Would you be willing to share the hash for Nagisa? I don't have a numpad on my keyboard so messing around with hunting mode is kind of difficult and I don't want to cause key combination conflicts.

1 hour ago, Honoka012 said:

hash = d25dad72

I tried to replace it with marie's dds, but the skin color doesn't match with the face. You can see it at the neck. 

I beleive if you edit Nagisa's dds file you get from frame analysis by swapping in maries parts and make the skin color match, then it should work. But I have no idea how to edit those dds files in photoshop. Whenever I make a new save, the ingame skin becomes really white. 

Ah, okay. Thanks for the information. I guess I will wait for an official release from the fine modders here, as I am not so gifted in visual aesthetics.

21 hours ago, Actarus73 said:

Great Job!

But .... It would be possible to have a version without skirt and panties, and with partial nudity top ? (Underboob effect from original costume is very good but with more exposed skin is better ?.... something like this for example ... )

Example.jpg

Updated v2 on #2620.

No plans for Honoka version.