Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

5 hours ago, ach22 said:

I'm Rank SS- and really stagnating on levels. All my girls are levels 20ish with a two 35-36. What is the most efficient way to level them up?

This depends on a lot of different info.  Like how many girls you have, how much of each food you have, how much FP bottles you have, do you have current event SSRs, do your girls have SSR at all, what level is their suits, what the weekly event is, if you are also trying to finish their personal story arc movies. Etc etc.   

Barring all that jazz.  For example if you have a bunch of FP, your girls have lvl90 SSRs, you are still working on their story scenes, then it is best to grind the last orange story mission as it gives 100 exp + the most story exp downside to this is the high FP cost.  Now if you had 2 event lvl90 SSR for the week and didnt need story exp grinding event would prolly be the fastest exp due to usually lower fp cost and higher up to around 111 exp per match.

Foods like high exp Oranges of late are another easy fast way to lvl.   

Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Version 1.9 of the base mod is out:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation.html

Info for users:

• It is recommended to update, as future mods may require this version.
  • This will now remember whether you have costume mods and shadows enabled or disabled when you close the game down or reload mods. If you wish to reset to defaults press Ctrl+Alt+F10 - this may also help if you remove a mod and start seeing warnings on F10 reload.
  • Key bindings are no longer processed when you alt+tab out - no more UI hiding itself or disabling mods while navigating around windows explorer.

Info for modders:

• This release includes an update to 3DMigoto 1.3.14 which has numerous new features and changes - modders should read the full release notes here: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/685657/3d-vision/3dmigoto-now-open-source-/post/5955579/#5955579
  • There are now several frame analysis profiles that you can switch between with Ctrl+F8 in hunting mode:
    • Clothes+Skin (for faster dumps & Blender imports - this is what I was using in the tutorial video)
    • Clothes+Skin+Hair+Fingernails
    • User Interface textures
    • Log file only (use this if you need to debug your logic or locate the source of expensive full copies)
  • The first two frame analysis profiles will momentarily disable costume mods so that everything that gets dumped can be imported into blender (if you wanted to import a modded mesh you should just import it directly from the mod's files, not the frame analysis dump). You can change this behaviour under [KeyFrameAnalysisProfile].
  • There is now support for named (and namespaced) global & local variables, and you can tag global variables you want saved at exit and when reloading the config. If you remove or rename a global variable you might get some users asking about a warning - tell them to press Ctrl+Alt+F10 which will delete their d3dx_user.ini file and use default settings.
  • IniParams cap has been removed, though if you don't actually need to access the variable from inside a shader I suggest using a named global variable instead.
  • The base mod has removed reservations on almost all IniParams - only "x" is still used (where any others are used they are backed up and restored). This includes the debug shaders if you were using them.
  • If you are using the help/notification shader you need to switch the timeout variable from z5 to $\ShaderFixes\help.ini\notification_timeout
  • Text buffers used for the notification shader can now have their message specified directly (data = "My message") and no longer need format or bind_flags specified.
  • There's a global "$shader_type" variable intended to be used in a future version of CostumeCustomizer, and mesh replacements for fingernails & eyes is now enabled.
  • When you are writing a [TextureOverride] to replace a skin or tan texture (not mesh) I recommend using the new "this" target instead of "ps-t0". i.e. change "ps-t0 = ResourceReplacementTexture" to "this = ResourceReplacementTexture". This can help avoid issues such as the purple fingernail issue if a texture you are replacing happens to be used in a different slot.
  • The performance monitor (Ctrl+F9) has been expanded with more info in the summary page. Keep an eye out for any unnecessary full copies you might be adding where a copy by reference would have sufficed (a couple of these are okay, but a few too many each frame can quickly bog down the GPU. Use the frame analysis "log file only" profile and search both produced log files for "performing full copy" to track these down). The performance monitor will also alert you if you have any post commands in a [TextureOverride] section, as these prevent the command list optimiser from removing all implicit post checktextureoverride commands (a relatively small saving, but everything adds up).

Starter Mod Pack Updated to Version 6 (link in the original post):

This is a relatively minor update that is mostly just some under the hood changes and not critical if you miss it, but there are a few reasons to grab it anyway:

• Requires v1.9 of the base mod
  • Ayane Butterfly costume mod extra transparency option now uses blend factors to make the underwear transparent rather than modifying a shader (both methods are included for reference).
  • Ayane Butterfly costume mod no longer prevents 3DMigoto post checktextureoverride optimisations for a small performance boost (the performance monitor on Ctrl+F9 can indicate if there are any other mods also preventing this)
  • All texture swaps (skin & tan lines) now use the "this" target instead of assuming ps-t0 - avoids the purple fingernail issue if certain shaders were added to the clothing list.
  • Manual bind flag overrides removed from gacha demist mod (no longer needed with the updated 3DMigoto.

Donation Info

If you appreciate the work I do on 3DMigoto to make these types of mods possible, please consider supporting me on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkStarSword

Installing this broke the game for me. Worked great before, now the launcher won't even boot up. I suspect having reshade installed is the culprit. Either way, bloody annoying.

EDIT: It was a combination of Reshade and the previous installation of the program. I fixed mine by removing reshade, uninstalling the program (use the uninstall exe), and then putting in version 1.9. 

Looks like I'll be running without reshade until it gets fixed (or until I figure out how to properly fix it).

5 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Version 1.9 of the base mod is out:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation.html

Info for users:

• It is recommended to update, as future mods may require this version.
  • This will now remember whether you have costume mods and shadows enabled or disabled when you close the game down or reload mods. If you wish to reset to defaults press Ctrl+Alt+F10 - this may also help if you remove a mod and start seeing warnings on F10 reload.
  • Key bindings are no longer processed when you alt+tab out - no more UI hiding itself or disabling mods while navigating around windows explorer.

Info for modders:

• This release includes an update to 3DMigoto 1.3.14 which has numerous new features and changes - modders should read the full release notes here: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/685657/3d-vision/3dmigoto-now-open-source-/post/5955579/#5955579
  • There are now several frame analysis profiles that you can switch between with Ctrl+F8 in hunting mode:
    • Clothes+Skin (for faster dumps & Blender imports - this is what I was using in the tutorial video)
    • Clothes+Skin+Hair+Fingernails
    • User Interface textures
    • Log file only (use this if you need to debug your logic or locate the source of expensive full copies)
  • The first two frame analysis profiles will momentarily disable costume mods so that everything that gets dumped can be imported into blender (if you wanted to import a modded mesh you should just import it directly from the mod's files, not the frame analysis dump). You can change this behaviour under [KeyFrameAnalysisProfile].
  • There is now support for named (and namespaced) global & local variables, and you can tag global variables you want saved at exit and when reloading the config. If you remove or rename a global variable you might get some users asking about a warning - tell them to press Ctrl+Alt+F10 which will delete their d3dx_user.ini file and use default settings.
  • IniParams cap has been removed, though if you don't actually need to access the variable from inside a shader I suggest using a named global variable instead.
  • The base mod has removed reservations on almost all IniParams - only "x" is still used (where any others are used they are backed up and restored). This includes the debug shaders if you were using them.
  • If you are using the help/notification shader you need to switch the timeout variable from z5 to $\ShaderFixes\help.ini\notification_timeout
  • Text buffers used for the notification shader can now have their message specified directly (data = "My message") and no longer need format or bind_flags specified.
  • There's a global "$shader_type" variable intended to be used in a future version of CostumeCustomizer, and mesh replacements for fingernails & eyes is now enabled.
  • When you are writing a [TextureOverride] to replace a skin or tan texture (not mesh) I recommend using the new "this" target instead of "ps-t0". i.e. change "ps-t0 = ResourceReplacementTexture" to "this = ResourceReplacementTexture". This can help avoid issues such as the purple fingernail issue if a texture you are replacing happens to be used in a different slot.
  • The performance monitor (Ctrl+F9) has been expanded with more info in the summary page. Keep an eye out for any unnecessary full copies you might be adding where a copy by reference would have sufficed (a couple of these are okay, but a few too many each frame can quickly bog down the GPU. Use the frame analysis "log file only" profile and search both produced log files for "performing full copy" to track these down). The performance monitor will also alert you if you have any post commands in a [TextureOverride] section, as these prevent the command list optimiser from removing all implicit post checktextureoverride commands (a relatively small saving, but everything adds up).

Starter Mod Pack Updated to Version 6 (link in the original post):

This is a relatively minor update that is mostly just some under the hood changes and not critical if you miss it, but there are a few reasons to grab it anyway:

• Requires v1.9 of the base mod
  • Ayane Butterfly costume mod extra transparency option now uses blend factors to make the underwear transparent rather than modifying a shader (both methods are included for reference).
  • Ayane Butterfly costume mod no longer prevents 3DMigoto post checktextureoverride optimisations for a small performance boost (the performance monitor on Ctrl+F9 can indicate if there are any other mods also preventing this)
  • All texture swaps (skin & tan lines) now use the "this" target instead of assuming ps-t0 - avoids the purple fingernail issue if certain shaders were added to the clothing list.
  • Manual bind flag overrides removed from gacha demist mod (no longer needed with the updated 3DMigoto.

Donation Info

If you appreciate the work I do on 3DMigoto to make these types of mods possible, please consider supporting me on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkStarSword

Hello, can you explain the below to me? I do not really understand what does it mean or the use of this utility update. Thank you

'Key bindings are no longer processed when you alt+tab out - no more UI hiding itself or disabling mods while navigating around windows explorer.'

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 12:50 AM, gatto tom said:

Hi Guys!

Today Japan released the game on DMM. I'm just downloading it

5a0c61ea33762_DesktopScreenshot2017_11.15-16_21_26_82.thumb.png.95219f9525c96a5940cdd008fd09b4db.png

I hope this game will get mods too!

Thanks for the attention!

Have a nice day :smile:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Tool and tutorial can be find here:

3DMigoto (Updated version 1.4)

Costume mod video tutorial here - this covers simple index buffer removals, partial mesh removals, mesh editing with Blender, and hole patching with Blender:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWE0xP4MgR8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some mods:

Momo Ball

Nudity for Kasumi,Honoka,Hitomi,Momiji SSRs

Honoka School Uniform without Skirt

Nude Variants

Ayane Topless Mermaid

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:46 AM, LGMODS said:

Thanks for the info Gattino!

Let us know your feedback after few tests :smile:

I'm not sure if it will be possible to mods since it's using web page from what I heard.

Maybe at least a way to retexture in real time, but extracting?

I want a Venus Male Vacation :dissapointed_relieved:

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:56 AM, gatto tom said:

Yes it runs fast on my too

At evening internet doesn't like to work properly. The folder game is 3GB

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:54 AM, KryxRed said:

I had this problem too. Just search for "VPN Gate" and install it so you'll be able to download the game.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:33 AM, LGMODS said:

Thanks for the precious info, because until now I saw no one explaining correctly how to install this game, except guessing by ourself hoping cliking on the right japanese option..

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:05 AM, ahuhwait said:

I think my net doesn't cooperate with this download, interrupts it at random percentage and it starts downloading from the beginning. This is the screen

Apparently it's "can't connect to server, retry?" 

INjddQk.png

Can somebody upload all the files or send me a link pm if public not allowed?

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, vladcepesh said:

In most countries, this DMM launcher will not display the games due to IP blocked. All in Japanese as well.

To get this game downloaded and run you should as I did in the USA because it is blocked here.

Before you do all that get the DMM launcher and register (all Japanese, sorry), it will also ask you to provide the email to register validation and send you the code validation you have to input on the DMM launcher. All yellow buttons with Jap text mean "OK".

1) Connect to Japan server using VPN connection (any of them should do just fine). Start the DMM launcher that was already installed and registered.

2) Once you can see the DOAX VV on the game list click it and wait until the game launcher pops up.

3) Disconnect from the VPN (or you will get errors "Server is not available" in Japanese) and click big top button in the game launcher, that will start game download with all the files.

Hope it helps.

@vladcepesh i can it to progress past the opening video it just hangs i have tried it with and without VPN

Capture 1.PNG

6 hours ago, Grimraven1 said:

EDIT: It was a combination of Reshade and the previous installation of the program. I fixed mine by removing reshade, uninstalling the program (use the uninstall exe), and then putting in version 1.9. 

Looks like I'll be running without reshade until it gets fixed (or until I figure out how to properly fix it).

Can you tell me a bit about your setup:

• Which OS?
    • If Windows 7, do you have KB 2670838 (AKA the "evil update") installed? (Despite the colloquial name I do recommend having this installed)
  • What exact version of ReShade?
  • Please enable debug logging in 3DMigoto (Edit the d3dx.ini under [Logging] set "calls", "debug" and "unbuffered" to 1), reproduce the crash then send me a copy of the d3d11_log.txt from 3DMigoto and the dxgi.log from ReShade. Turn debug logging off afterwards as it murders framerate.

I was unable to reproduce the issue with ReShade (the version posted on the thread in this forum) on either my Windows 10 or Windows 7 boxes, so I need more info to have any chance of identifying the cause.

No, I'm talking to the person I quoted who was unable to run 3DMigoto and ReShade together.

I can't really help with your problem - make sure you get the game working by itself before you try any mods, uninstall / reinstall the game, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements, check your firewall / router isn't blocking traffic, etc. If the developers weren't Japanese I'd suggest you send them a support ticket, but the language barrier might be an issue there.

14 minutes ago, ausgeek said:

Can you tell me a bit about your setup:

• Which OS?
    • If Windows 7, do you have KB 2670838 (AKA the "evil update") installed? (Despite the colloquial name I do recommend having this installed)
  • What exact version of ReShade?
  • Please enable debug logging in 3DMigoto (Edit the d3dx.ini under [Logging] set "calls", "debug" and "unbuffered" to 1), reproduce the crash then send me a copy of the d3d11_log.txt from 3DMigoto and the dxgi.log from ReShade. Turn debug logging off afterwards as it murders framerate.

I was unable to reproduce the issue with ReShade (the version posted on the thread in this forum) on either my Windows 10 or Windows 7 boxes, so I need more info to have any chance of identifying the cause.

No worries. I fixed it the same way I fixed the 1.9 update (completely removing/uninstalling and then re-implementing the program) Doing this with both the 1.9 update and ReShade resolved the issue I was having. Something I'll have to keep in mind on the next update.

7 hours ago, fc2otica said:

Hello, can you explain the below to me? I do not really understand what does it mean...

'Key bindings are no longer processed when you alt+tab out - no more UI hiding itself or disabling mods while navigating around windows explorer.'

"It works better now"

7 hours ago, fc2otica said:

or the use of this utility update. Thank you

This is an update for the base mod, of which all other mods depend on. Extract the 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-1.9.zip to your DOAX-VenusVacation folder, overwriting files when prompted.

@ausgeek - Can I get your opinion on this as a template for Costume context-specific key-bindings. Previously, I released a template that used a common IniParam amongst all that wished to do context-specific key-bindings (meaning the Key's actions would only fire if the costume the mod affects is currently drawn in the scene), but with the new namespaced variables that isn't necessary. For now it seems like the following works as a template, but I'm not sure if there may be a better way to accomplish the same result.

Spoiler

[Constants]
global $mod_active = 0

[Present]
; without "post", this doesn't seem to work, not sure when "Keys" are evaluated relative to when "Present" is executed in a given frame.
post $mod_active = 0

[TextureOverrideDoCostumeMod]
; Do stuff
$mod_active = 1

[KeyRunOnlyWhileActive]
condition = $mod_active == 1
; Key Parameters and Actions

That looks good to me. Regarding the question as to the order things happen around the present call:

1. pre present command list

2. Keyboard / mouse / controller input processed

3. Present()

4. post present command list

So yeah, clearing that variable from the post present command list is the correct place.

There's a few other things that happen on the present call as well - if you want more detail you can find this in the 3DMigoto source code in DirectX11/HackerDXGI.cpp RunFrameActions() and the two Present[1] functions that call it.

Event SSR New Year 2019 Asari (Tamaki + Hitomi)

Spoiler

Asari-Tamaki.thumb.jpg.70a27397eef4aab3a45252c576a1793b.jpg

In v3, thanks for the big update from 3Dmigoto, now we can save the variation setting automatically.
Just press key to change the variation you like, and it will save the setting for you.

P.S. To avoid lost the variation setting, you should not change the ini filename. (except add the prefix DISABLED)

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.

Top Variation (Key: Shift + X)

Spoiler

1138796093_TopCommandList0.jpg.22059d05b63c104470b816758e6f39f3.jpg196276728_TopCommandList1.jpg.da90ac68ae49f80b2c267f0a434f87e3.jpg2003374714_TopCommandList2.jpg.747d827888dfa5f3046ec82df3a1a3c5.jpg3831799_TopCommandList3.jpg.bd3d9aa51faef1673622695ab021d110.jpg

Strings Variation (Key: Alt + X)

Spoiler

1580560420_StringsCommandList0S.jpg.05d997a950688d3e302be7d4b1e87f4f.jpg1396048248_StringsCommandList1S.jpg.8b86bbcca41289d8ac04da9eb174fb93.jpg1726987143_StringsCommandList2S.jpg.de34a9440c98d0d8469e4bb39daf35f8.jpg

Bottom Variation (Key: Ctrl + X)

Spoiler

960517699_BottomCommandList0B.jpg.12a7507bbacb0b6e9d77e46f21e49ea1.jpg1450030112_BottomCommandList1B.jpg.90ca155ab260ec86bfb183ab5e4236d4.jpg2072401416_BottomCommandList2B.jpg.2791c1562553f9cb84aac96d34bae631.jpg

Color Variation (Key: Ctrl + Alt + X)

Spoiler

1822333231_ColorCommandList0C.jpg.aa8df180375f22f77012ca60c5a5788e.jpg2036614009_ColorCommandList1C.jpg.e65ad541924b1b50fefc14df42291010.jpg293385004_ColorCommandList2C.jpg.9f4405daeb9173040791633d2689d55e.jpg1974212266_ColorCommandList3C.jpg.91cdf55b41c56e6c9b1dca6d987bc8d6.jpg1588256221_ColorCommandList4C.jpg.3c5c5366afc563d80c20dec91d0805ae.jpg1283363675_ColorCommandList5C.jpg.dd2a922890a7b87963b5952fa99c1d2d.jpg475789887_ColorCommandList6C.jpg.92288114d8dadc0a232f015e9752b023.jpg1713538984_ColorCommandList7C.jpg.7abe60c47b1bdaba06a034eb8460c411.jpg1951346693_ColorCommandList8C.jpg.6132a2774648b93bc8e5cc600dc785ac.jpg

Color Variation support wet function

Spoiler

WetSupport.jpg.3e7ad2dd4df92781aa68f74c53f9cbf7.jpg

Mix & Match example

Spoiler

1049283296_MixMatch.jpg.e65564aafbb55b3800d6cdca2ac27375.jpg

If you press Shift + X, Ctrl + X, etc... it may also affect other old mods that using Key X.
To fix it, you can open those old mods ini, and find

Key = x

Replace it to

Key = no_modifiers x

Override variation

You can override and lock the variation instead of pressing key, please look for "Override & Lock Default" in ini file.
Just remove ";" before "run =", and input your favour CommandList name, the CommandList name can found in preview folder.

Owner Room support
Now you can change the variation of each girl separately in the Owner Room.
But they cannot wearing exactly the same costume.
You can check on my Suit ID list for my mod below to find which costume is independent.

Due to the owner room support, now you need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on/off the variation switch. (default is off)
It will show an OSD on the bottom-left corner to tell you the variation is on or off.
If it is showing on, you can press the key to change the variation.
Just set one girl to on, one girl to off, and you can change the variation separately.
If there's only one single girl on scene, you also need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to switch on the variation in order to change the variation.

IMPORTANT

This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. #1595

Also, you can find a fixed skin for Tamaki by me in #2709
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use the v3+ mod.

If you get Warning "Unrecognised entry: $\mods\..........\$tamaki_asari........ = ..." after disabled, deleted or renamed my mod, this is normal.
They are the saved variable settings, and they depend on the file structure, if the mod renamed or etc, 3Dmigoto will warn you this.
You can edit d3dx_user.ini to delete those unwanted entry to clear the warning.

I have tested this mod, that is no problems for Tamaki and Hitomi, if you find some weird, it's probably you don't have the latest d3dx.ini OR you have other mods that conflicted with my mod.

Thanks @KuroKaze78 for the active mod detect code.

Changelog

Spoiler

v4
Added Owner Room support, thanks avenger54

v3.6
Fixed the nipple is pop out from the bra

v3.5
Better performance, thanks ausgeek

v3.4

Fixed a UV problem

v3.3
Fixed the variation still changing with key press when mod is not active

v3.2

Fixed the force close problem when opening News page

Variation setting will only be saved when you press F10

Fixed the body's UV

v3
Can save the variation setting now
Changed the default key
v2.1
Fixed the possibility conflict on color variation
v2.0
Added more partial nude on top
Added color variation
Other minor changes
v1.0
Initial release

Download

SSR Event Tamaki Hitomi Asari v2.zip

SSR Event Tamaki Hitomi Asari v3.5.zip

SSR Event Tamaki Hitomi Asari v3.6.zip

SSR.Event.Asari.Tamaki.Hitomi.v4.zip

Who encounters this situation, my main account can login normally, but flip back after entering the game, and then test with other accounts, everything is normal, the only main account flies back as soon as entering the game, I do not know what the situation is, is the account closed, there is no hint, yesterday can be normal display operation.

13 hours ago, Grimraven1 said:

Installing this broke the game for me. Worked great before, now the launcher won't even boot up. I suspect having reshade installed is the culprit. Either way, bloody annoying.

Reshade didn´t work for me with the previous

14 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Nagisa Rubber Black

Hide contents

preview.jpg.cf0bbda61863b3388b158a29b9e0a983.jpg

Not my cup of tea.

Just made it topless as simplest way.

You can remove the headphone if you want by rename the ini file.

It seems it have some problem on elbow, I will not fix it.

You must use the hi-res skin to show the nipple:

Download

SSR Nagisa Rubber Black.zip

Thank you very much ! Hope u can feel my love ?

Wish I could get Nagisa. She sooo rarely appears in volleyball games

14 hours ago, 007ns said:

Who encounters this situation, my main account can login normally, but flip back after entering the game, and then test with other accounts, everything is normal, the only main account flies back as soon as entering the game, I do not know what the situation is, is the account closed, there is no hint, yesterday can be normal display operation.

I have the same! I have not even managed to create an account on this DMM yet, only entered the password several times during registration and they have already written “Access Denied” to me!

And they did not indicate any reasons, so it’s no use complaining.

I think maybe they found out that I do not live in Japan. ?