Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

33 minutes ago, Den_XXL said:

Ur best suits is 8th (Kasumi-supporter) and 9th (Marie-attacker) both from Destiny Child gacha. 4th suit (Luna) is a good attacker too.

Well that sucks, that out of all of them only 3 are good enough. Yea i kinda guessed the Marie one was good it had high stats(and she is my fav.) That is why i used all my SSR crystal things to make it 3, is there gonna be a skimpy mod for it...... Well that's my Luck should of known. Anyway thanks.

Man i really love the Hitomi Micro Bikini too... to bad there is no mod for it.

2 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

waddaya complain about ? u got some nice enough event SSR!! I am more than a little envious

Invest more in event SSRs than in venus ones. Isn´t that clear coz they are a little stronger in general ?!? and get them to lvl 90 man

Have 1.5x as many SSRs as you but only 1 (one!) good one on Tamaki. Consider yourself lucky

No you didn't get it, i only invest in Events all the Venus ones are from Tickets and free pulls. I keep getting Momji and Nyo.

I invest yet i only have 11/ like 100 to show for it.

On 2018/12/18 at PM11点11分, dede2346 said:

有人可以帮我脱掉胸罩带吗?胸罩的其余部分是半透明的。DOAX-VenusVacation_181218_230610.jpg.d0181b67073a2896f42ed7fe70282da2.jpg

Don't you have this dress?SSR remove bra strap, bra wings transparent.You can also give me the code , I refer to for ring SSR butterfly modifications.

DOAX-VenusVacation_181221_205429.jpg

On 12/20/2018 at 10:57 PM, Hans Jürgen said:

I´d like Tamaki´s hair to be brownish-brunette. Her color is awful.

I tried doing that but her hair has this weird blue iridescence to it that seems impossible to remove. so if I recolor her hair to something dark it always turns out bluish and only way to avoid that is to use platinum blonde or some other lighter shade.

13 hours ago, radpopinaky said:

question, what was the most amount of V Stones you you have ever spent trying to get a costume ? for those who still play the game instead of just modding it (I still play it, dont judge me)

for me was 20k trying to get the green jetski costume for Hitomi

Did you mean 200k? 20k is only 4 steps, the SSR percentage is 1.1%.

I tired around 130k (130,000) to draw Tamaki first free SSR (should be Light Prism as I remember), and I still can't get it.

But I never all in my V stone on a single gacha.

Now, I always have 500k+ V stones.

24 minutes ago, minazuki said:

I tired around 130k (130,000) to draw Tamaki first free SSR (should be Light Prism as I remember), and I still can't get it.

R U serious? U always keep in-game around 2500-3000$?!

2 hours ago, Den_XXL said:

R U serious? U always keep in-game around 2500-3000$?!

All of my stones are free.

This game is very easy to get stones, you can get around 20k free stone on every week. (you might get only 2-3k free stones on many other japan gacha games)

And I don't draw very much, because I already have all free characters and I don't think those new swimsuits are really good to look.

I will save my stones to get new free character instead of the useless swimsuit.

But some swimsuits is worth to get it, like Misaki and Tamaki's maid clothes, it can reset the pose animation if you pull the clothes.

45 minutes ago, dede2346 said:

I don't have a dress, but I want to make my fiona's dress look sexy.

You can always get the code if the swimsuit is appeared in the event episode.

Also, you can looking at friend and ranking page to check with other players, it is very easy to find the current event SSR swimsuit (for now it is Nagisa).

4 hours ago, minazuki said:

nope, 20k on a %UP. I never try on the new ones, it is easier to just wait. For example, I got both costumes below on a %UP with only 10k. 

2018-12-21_18h39_25.png.f3ef71bed12dee69476e351dfb34662b.png