Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

午前11時1分に2018/5/5にferris31は言った:

私はこのようなことが可能であることを望んでいた。

いつものように、素敵な仕事。

午後7時41分に2018/5/9に、ナイト77は言った:

それはちょうど1時間に4つの電子メールを私に同じくそんな程度も言ってもらうために、ちょうど面倒なAFです:「あなたのアカウントはゆったりしました....」

MOD制作をしたいのですが困っています。hunting値を2にして、0キーを押してもhash値が表示されません。解決方法はありますか?

I want to produce MOD, but I am in trouble. If I set the hunting value to 2 and the 0 key is pressed, the hash value will not be displayed. How can I solve it?

16 minutes ago, gkotu said:

MOD制作をしたいのですが困っています。hunting値を2にして、0キーを押してもhash値が表示されません。解決方法はありますか?

I want to produce MOD, but I am in trouble. If I set the hunting value to 2 and the 0 key is pressed, the hash value will not be displayed. How can I solve it?

この動画のようになっていれば動くはずです。

チュートリアルビデオ

[Hunting]

; 0: Release mode is with shader hunting disabled, optimized for speed.
; 1: Hunting mode enabled
; 2: Hunting mode "soft disabled" - can be turned on via the toggle_hunting key
hunting=2

2 hours ago, ach22 said:

What's the best way to earn fast gravure points? Ayane and Honoka earn almost nothing (3-5 points per game) but Nyotengu is earning like 20-30+ every single time and just sailing through the panels

image.png.354f7a111561e82128ab2f81a3635e8c.pngimage.png.87f0022844550d9fa941bd12e19fd1e0.png

The orange games (Main Matches) are the ones that give you the most xp ( the one on the top clear a square in 2~3 games )

Also, the girl on the left gains more Gravure points than the right one

2 hours ago, VonVolx said:

FFS why is it that when they give out Free SSR, I always get Nyotengu and Momoji. PS which swimsuits should i Invest in.

2.png

PPS Fk Ayane lousy Xmas. Xmas Sucks.

waddaya complain about ? u got some nice enough event SSR!! I am more than a little envious

Invest more in event SSRs than in venus ones. Isn´t that clear coz they are a little stronger in general ?!? and get them to lvl 90 man

Have 1.5x as many SSRs as you but only 1 (one!) good one on Tamaki. Consider yourself lucky

Can someone plz post an easy tutorial for

a) removing swimsuit parts

b) making parts see-through

c) change hair color (Tamaki and Ayane come to mind ?)

I´d like to remove the pinkish top from Fiona´s tutu, there is only a mod for the bottoms. I think a topless corset would fit her nicely (I don´t have her, thou)

Knight77 removed the white skirt from Leifang´s SR but I would like it the other way round: remove everything except the white skirt (see- through ?)

There is a "natural" boob mod for Marie which makes them a little bigger. Very nice ! I´d like this mod for Hitomi, Misaki, Tamaki and Leifang (yes, make their boobs smaller !!)

And I´d like Tamaki´s hair to be brownish-brunette. Her color is awful. And Ayane too, come on, purple hair and red eyes...

So if some gallant knight can show how to do it or does some of these ideas it´d be greatly appreciated ?

I cannot open the modded .dds files in any program I have (sadly no photoshop ??).

And please, someone remove that awful brown N bikini ?

Thanks for listening

EDIT: oh my, that guy who posted above me is going the exact opposite (oppai) way ?

1 hour ago, VonVolx said:

FFS why is it that when they give out Free SSR, I always get Nyotengu and Momoji. PS which swimsuits should i Invest in.

PPS Fk Ayane lousy Xmas. Xmas Sucks.

Ur best suits is 8th (Kasumi-supporter) and 9th (Marie-attacker) both from Destiny Child gacha. 4th suit (Luna) is a good attacker too.