Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

14 hours ago, minazuki said:

You can use Google Translate on your phone to take a picture, it will auto detect the text and translate for you.

Thank!

No, this way I will not succeed. Mobile internet is paid for me. If I start spending money on this game, then I will not stop. I want only free.

The last request is no longer relevant for me. I entered the code at random several times and probably broke something, because then I got a new screen.

This time I was able to enter this bunch of hieroglyphs into google and translate it.
And this heap of hieroglyphs means <Access denied>    !

I was almost shocked.
But why? What did I do wrong?

Iwork all the time through a VPN. Jap. IP..
What are some ideas? I need expert help!

@shies0624 - Check your d3dx.ini has the correct modifications to support changing the eyes accordingly. The base v1.8 configuration only enabled searching by the eye texture.

[CommandListFingernailsEyes]
if z
 ; Enable fingernail texture replacements:
 checktextureoverride = ps-t0
 ; Enable mesh replacement
 checktextureoverride = vb0
 checktextureoverride = ib

endif

Also, I don't believe the v1.8 base d3dx.ini included support for the eyelashes which was also used for the facial expression mods. Here is the new hash for it as well.

[ShaderOverrideSkinMatsuge]
; Eyelashes
hash = 1e372bfddbafcfc9
run = CommandListSkin

19 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@chunkiemonkey - There was a update to the game that blanket updated all the shaders (which were identified by a hash in the mod), so all of the hashes in the d3dx.ini became out of date. There was also an updated 3DMigoto release v1.8 and a base mod update v5 to update the gacha de-mist.

You can find them here:

You'll have to re-perform the d3dx.ini modifications for hair re-coloring, facial expressions and support for my CostumeCustomizer if you plan to use any of those.

Awesome!  That was an easy fix.  Thanks dude!

So I've only just discovered this thread on modding of DOAXVV... can't believe I've been missing out this long. Anyway. AMAZING Work.

Especially the improvement of Marie in the chest department. I was wondering if it's possible to also shrink some of the others. ie Luna would look amazing with less on top. Is this possible? or was it something special about Marie's body?

2 hours ago, Dynamicuno said:

So I've only just discovered this thread on modding of DOAXVV... can't believe I've been missing out this long. Anyway. AMAZING Work.

Especially the improvement of Marie in the chest department. I was wondering if it's possible to also shrink some of the others. ie Luna would look amazing with less on top. Is this possible? or was it something special about Marie's body?

Chest shrinking is seconded by me ?

Though I´d prefer Hitomi, Leifang, Tamaki and Kasumi to have a chest like Marie´s "swollen"

PS: And slightly (!) slimmer legs, at least for Marie, would be AWESOME. Have NO idea how to do it

PPS: man I dislike this game more and more: again 260+ draws/rolls for 1 another venus SSR and 28 useless SRs ??. Only nude mods can remedy this awful time stealer

52 minutes ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Chest shrinking is seconded by me ?

Though I´d prefer Hitomi, Leifang, Tamaki and Kasumi to have a chest like Marie´s "swollen"

PS: And slightly (!) slimmer legs, at least for Marie, would be AWESOME. Have NO idea how to do it

PPS: man I dislike this game more and more: again 260+ draws/rolls for 1 another venus SSR and 28 useless SRs ??. Only nude mods can remedy this awful time stealer

Me, too, man. In fact this is the third time I start to play the game just because I accidentally found this site with many wonderful MODs. Last time I paid three times to try to the new SSR Fiona but got nothing at all. Five times I could get her but I stopped. 

By the way I want Misaki One day in Summer SSR so so much and hopefully someone could share with me. 

On 8/26/2018 at 5:03 PM, kholdy said:

https://mega.nz/#!vA9VWIha!KC8Kcx8eY09ps_zkd3G7kStm5TbpkV4Kb1RRgyU4K74

If you use these, please add this to the bottom of your d3dx.ini to avoid a few errors:

hash = 9786f6d3dbe57012
run = CommandListSkin

On 11/26/2018 at 4:23 PM, kholdy said:

More mods fresh from 2ch.

This is V2 of Leifang's expressions, in japanese as always:

DOAXVV レイファン表情v2修正.zip

Uses variable w7, x6, z6, press Q for blush, A and S to cycle expressions. Only activate one of the two folders at a time.

This is an eye mod for uhh, ahegao purposes:

eye.7z

Press i to cycle through eye positions.

Since the major update, these two doesnt seem to work properly and since 3Dmigoto doesnt extract eye lashes with the frame analysis anymore, I can't get the right values.

Anyone knows the new correct hash for the eyelashes/matsuge?

And what do I have to add to get the eye mod to work?

@knight77 - The eye mod uses the VB hash, therefore, the CommandListFingernailsEyes needs to include "checktextureoverride = vb0". And the new shader hash is listed below.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:29 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

@shies0624 - Check your d3dx.ini has the correct modifications to support changing the eyes accordingly. The base v1.8 configuration only enabled searching by the eye texture.

[CommandListFingernailsEyes]
if z
 ; Enable fingernail texture replacements:
 checktextureoverride = ps-t0
 ; Enable mesh replacement
 checktextureoverride = vb0
 checktextureoverride = ib

endif

Also, I don't believe the v1.8 base d3dx.ini included support for the eyelashes which was also used for the facial expression mods. Here is the new hash for it as well.

; Eyelashes
hash = 1e372bfddbafcfc9
run = CommandListSkin