The original mod requires that you have installed the following mods for Skyrim LE 2011 version: 

* Apachii sky hair, Apachii sky hair female and Apachii sky hair male ....

* Race compatibility for skyrim and dawnguard ....

* SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim and smurf average addon ....

* XPMSE skeleton ....

The USLEEP patch additionally requires :

* USLEEP ...

* Bodyslide for generate clothes and armors ...

* UUNP vanilla outfits bodyslide (from shiva) with ESP enabled ...

* Plugin SOS - Femboy.esp after Femboy usleep patch 

For HDT and/or SL animations you need to run FNIS ...

On 1/15/2021 at 8:00 PM, mkt1978 said:

The original mod requires that you have installed the following mods for Skyrim LE 2011 version: 

* Apachii sky hair, Apachii sky hair female and Apachii sky hair male ....

* Race compatibility for skyrim and dawnguard ....

* SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim and smurf average addon ....

* XPMSE skeleton ....

The USLEEP patch additionally requires :

* USLEEP ...

* Bodyslide for generate clothes and armors ...

* UUNP vanilla outfits bodyslide (from shiva) with ESP enabled ...

* Plugin SOS - Femboy.esp after Femboy usleep patch 

For HDT and/or SL animations you need to run FNIS ...

I'm not using the USLEEP patch and I have the mods you listed I needed, but it still crashes my game on start up, with those enabled, with those disabled, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but whenever I try to run Skyrim with just the mods I need for this mod it crashes the game, also yes I'm using the 2011 LE version.

You also need DLCs Dawnguard and Dragonborn installed ... if you already have, you may have to download this mod again ...

On my mo2 profile, only the original mod and necessary mods, the game does not crash ... (I tested without usleep, fnis, hdt or patches)...

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2020 at 7:21 PM, mkt1978 said:

I updated the first patch to version 1.1 ...

Changelog

* Initiall release patch

* Head Part - Female Head adjusted.
* Preset adjustments.
* khajiit head path adjusted.
* khajiit skin path adjusted.

* Khajiit tail adjusted.
* Race and Armor morph adjusted.
* Vampire Femboy effects adjusted.
* Some textures optimized in the Ordenador program.
* SOS ARMO adjustments.
* BHUNP BBP Bodyslide Preset included with instructions.

* BHUNP Nexus version 2.13 --> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100306

Anyone who has installed version 1.0 can simply overwrite the files, don't need a new save.

Link version 1.1:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qwxbsefvduckio1/Femboy_CD_01_USLEEP_Skyrim_2011-1_1.7z/file

If you want to use the new BHUNP preset you need to install the mod and regenerate the body and armors for female and femboy in the bodyslide.

Will the patch you have for Devious Devices work with version 5?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

Well, I finally got FemBoy to work!  Woo-hoo!!!  But I'm disappointed that he is wearing underwear....  and I don't know how fix that.  So obviously the penis doesn't work either!

He is suffering from the age-old "dark head" problem, but I can overlook that - but I sure would like to get those undies off!  Any help with that would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 1:35 PM, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

rip this mod so outdated and no longer need to make femboys

yeah I was wondering, what's everyone using now?  I saw some 'how to femboy' tutorial like 6 months ago, but I can't find it.  Also, I'm playing LE

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to install this mod for a while, and I even bought two copies of the game so i could, however, I've found that the problem seems to be with SKSE not getting an update in a while so It means i can't play a lot of mods for that reason, but the main mod i'm upset about not getting to play is this one :( hopefully i'll get to play it some day...

I've updated my patch with slim pre-made body and armor for ease of use. 
I also patched the high poly head mod with a good result.
i'm thinking about posting it.

On 12/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, Billy Shears said:

I've been trying to install this mod for a while, and I even bought two copies of the game so i could, however, I've found that the problem seems to be with SKSE not getting an update in a while so It means i can't play a lot of mods for that reason, but the main mod i'm upset about not getting to play is this one :( hopefully i'll get to play it some day...

SKSE has already been updated and working, there's no issues with SKSE itself 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if this is a useable race mod? I ask because I have it installed but no femboy race appears on Racemenu. I have installed the 1.3 NeverNude filed found at NM, and the 1.4 Core files found at Loverslab. I was able to create a custome bodyslide preset and batch build all the vanilla outfits and the Tera clothes from the NN version of the mod and that's as far as I've seen of the mod.