On 8/20/2019 at 8:28 PM, Neko Boi said:

@OccamsRazor04 I don't know how you got them to work in Special Edition, because FNIS keeps telling me that the versions before November 3, 2017 which is the closest update for the GitHub releases on the pages you linked, are incompatible with Special Edition. I don't think you're posting the right Github link. I keep getting my character to T-Pose instead of have animations with those versions. I am pretty sure those versions are for Oldrim not Special Edition.

Look at the forum you're in, dude. This thread is for Oldrim, so the link I gave is correct. The SE version of this mod doesn't have DD support at all yet.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 8:24 PM, OccamsRazor04 said:

I've seen a couple people recently comment here about Devious Devices not showing or being invisible on their character. As Bc4life said, it seems like the updates to DD broke things.

A solution I found, though, is to download old versions of the DD mods from the GitHub page. Just pick DDi, -x, or -a, click on "releases" and find one to download from before the updates. I saw that Bc first posted about the DD support for Femboy in March 2018, so just look for a corresponding DD release on or around that date.

After doing this myself, I did see the assets finally appear visible in game. ?

i did the same thing you did but a lot of the assets still appear invisible on my character. i don't think if its a problem with bodyslide cause i have built them at least like 20 times now. if you have any idea why or if you can help that would be very nice

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 12:46 AM, Bc4life said:

Edit: Update 2.

The issues isnt an issue, is just a conflict of body type preference.

People find the hips too big for their taste, which is perfectly fine.

Please stay tuned for a "unthick" version, which hopefully will fitting to people preference.

Sorry if this is an issue for anyone right now.

Edit 3: The Less bottom heavy bottom version as be added as "UNTHICC"

For those who are more interested in a version with a less bigger butt and hips.

I'm trying to get the bodyslide file to work right now. I'm seeing that it's under the Preset Set "Unified UNP HDT" I don't use UNP, so is there any way to convert it to "CBBE Body HDT" so it can be compatible with my current Preset Set?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got one problem, and usually I never have a problem I cant fix, but this time I cant, the femboy race mod is amazing armor I have works perfectly for it, only problem is that the shoes are invisible, everything else is fine gloves, armor, helmet, all that good stuff but the only thing that does not show is the shoes and not only that im able to equip multiple shoes at a time, some help would really do rn thank you.

2 hours ago, WhiteAngel36 said:

I got one problem, and usually I never have a problem I cant fix, but this time I cant, the femboy race mod is amazing armor I have works perfectly for it, only problem is that the shoes are invisible, everything else is fine gloves, armor, helmet, all that good stuff but the only thing that does not show is the shoes and not only that im able to equip multiple shoes at a time, some help would really do rn thank you.

Mod conflict.

That the best answer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a slight issue with the succubus compability patch:
The stuff that gets equipped on the arms and legs after transformation is working fine.
However, neither the wings nor the tail show up.
Which other mods/types of mods are most likely to cause that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Yeetmiester1014 said:

whenever i start the game and go into character creation, the femboy race option is a floating head, also its purple.

i need help

also ps: i am new to modding and i have no clue how this works

Simple, you didnt install it properly.

So skyrim cant find the files needed.

• 1 month later...