On 2/25/2019 at 6:23 AM, hsen said:

oh ok oh and do you have a cbbe version for the mod? I'm running oldrim and can't seem to find it.

There is none.

On 2/25/2019 at 6:25 AM, hsen said:

can I use the special edition mod to my old one?

No, it wont work.

On 2/25/2019 at 7:20 AM, hsen said:

oh and less thicc? like in the special edition mod?

No, deal with this bodytype, I wont change everytime someone throws a whine about the bodytype.

On 2/25/2019 at 8:14 AM, hsen said:

and if you can please make a patch for the femboy to use these mods

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34102

No.

Support for this version has ended, I ahve moved to SE version.

There is no reason for me to stay with OG Skyrim.

12 hours ago, hsen said:

Oh hai again. I downloaded skyrim se today and when i came to download the mods including yours it keeps getting distorted models any help?

Do not use this version for SE, go to the SE version to play with SE.

Hello there. Gotta say, before I ask any questions, I really love this mod. I don't think I'd ever be willing to go back to a Skyrim without this mod, it really is fantastic. Okay question time. I've downloaded the mod, as well as all the Devious Device mods, including Assets, Integration, Expansion, etc. Everything works fine, except, whenever I try to use things like gags, or any sort of facemask, it appears invisible. I am using Bodyslide, so I would assume everything would work fine. I'm also using NMM to do it all, and I'm fairly sure I've installed everything properly. Do you perhaps know why that would be happening or could you help me out in anyway?

1 hour ago, gsadfgfsad said:

Hello there. Gotta say, before I ask any questions, I really love this mod. I don't think I'd ever be willing to go back to a Skyrim without this mod, it really is fantastic. Okay question time. I've downloaded the mod, as well as all the Devious Device mods, including Assets, Integration, Expansion, etc. Everything works fine, except, whenever I try to use things like gags, or any sort of facemask, it appears invisible. I am using Bodyslide, so I would assume everything would work fine. I'm also using NMM to do it all, and I'm fairly sure I've installed everything properly. Do you perhaps know why that would be happening or could you help me out in anyway?

Scratch that, LOADS of DDs just aren't showing up on my Femboy character, not just the face stuff. I've checked, and they work perfectly fine on all Vanilla races, so I don't think it's a problem with DD itself. I honestly have no idea how to fix this, but if you do, I'd be very grateful.

2 hours ago, gsadfgfsad said:

42 minutes ago, gsadfgfsad said:

Scratch that, LOADS of DDs just aren't showing up on my Femboy character, not just the face stuff. I've checked, and they work perfectly fine on all Vanilla races, so I don't think it's a problem with DD itself. I honestly have no idea how to fix this, but if you do, I'd be very grateful.

DD only supports Assets,integration and expansion.

And nothing else, and on top of that, those mods keeps gettin update, while the femboy patch doesnt anymore. SO the stuff that dont work are from pass update that my patch does not cover.

Life as been busy on my side workin on my game project so focus has moved to SE, which is help and supported by Gorvi.

While I create my own RPG game.

21 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

DD only supports Assets,integration and expansion.

And nothing else, and on top of that, those mods keeps gettin update, while the femboy patch doesnt anymore. SO the stuff that dont work are from pass update that my patch does not cover.

Life as been busy on my side workin on my game project so focus has moved to SE, which is help and supported by Gorvi.

While I create my own RPG game.

How is the Devious Device support on the SE version? Does it support the current versions of DDa, DDi, and DDx?

4 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Darn.  If it's not too much to ask, could you add a patch for beast race refits next time you update?

Also, if you weren't already aware, there's another version of DD for him that includes 4.0 stuff  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5998-devious-devices-for-him-reboot/

As I keep saying, OG Skyrim Femboy support has ended.

I have moved to Skyrim SE and also workin on a indie game, which takes most of my focus.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya!
I know you're no longer updating this version, especially for DD updates, but I'm stubborn and would love to see the new stuff on my playthrough.

I'm willin' to suffer through the learning curve to do the bodyslide update myself, but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of how you initially made the mod DD compatible?

Not expectin' a full tutorial, I'm aware you're a pretty busy person :)
Also knowin' if you remember what patch of DD you initially worked with would help for weedin' out what's supported or not.

Appreciate any help!

21 hours ago, thecheshirelunatic said:

Hiya!
I know you're no longer updating this version, especially for DD updates, but I'm stubborn and would love to see the new stuff on my playthrough.

I'm willin' to suffer through the learning curve to do the bodyslide update myself, but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of how you initially made the mod DD compatible?

Not expectin' a full tutorial, I'm aware you're a pretty busy person :)
Also knowin' if you remember what patch of DD you initially worked with would help for weedin' out what's supported or not.

Appreciate any help!

Literally The first post, there a tiny tutorial.

And no I dont remember.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Both the "male" and female bodies come with a vagina. Did I mess up the installation or is that how it should be?

I also noticed xmalebody files (also with vagina) in the mesh folder. What exactly is that?

Yes you need sos full installed.

That body is a backup incase the user makes a mistake.