10 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Did you edit it or anything?

No, I did not. The meshes are all straight from the femboy download. I will see if I can get a screenshot up in a bit.

But really it's the only outfit so far that I saw with clipping issues and it isn't that horrible so nothing to worry about unless you just feel like fixing it.

Edit:

Actually for some reason it doesn't seem to be doing that anymore after I redid my skyrim install, maybe that outfit didn't like the specific hdt preset I had or something. *shrug*

Second edit: Actually it seems to be a weight thing? It is clipping on 0 weight but not on 100 for me.

oeR1Ind.jpg

8 hours ago, sila said:

No, I did not. The meshes are all straight from the femboy download. I will see if I can get a screenshot up in a bit.

But really it's the only outfit so far that I saw with clipping issues and it isn't that horrible so nothing to worry about unless you just feel like fixing it.

Edit:

Actually for some reason it doesn't seem to be doing that anymore after I redid my skyrim install, maybe that outfit didn't like the specific hdt preset I had or something. *shrug*

Second edit: Actually it seems to be a weight thing? It is clipping on 0 weight but not on 100 for me.

oeR1Ind.jpg

You can use the femboy preset to fix the armor that get clippings.

If is a weight issue.

That's just an .xml? Is it for bodyslide?

I didn't see any mention of it on the front page.

Edit: well I found some mention of it in the tutorial for converting other armors to the femboy outfit so it seems it is indeed a bodyslide file. I don't really care about the one outfit clipping a little bit to fix it personally though, I can just use other ones.  I had just thought I would mention it is all.

22 hours ago, sila said:

That's just an .xml? Is it for bodyslide?

I didn't see any mention of it on the front page.

Edit: well I found some mention of it in the tutorial for converting other armors to the femboy outfit so it seems it is indeed a bodyslide file. I don't really care about the one outfit clipping a little bit to fix it personally though, I can just use other ones.  I had just thought I would mention it is all.

ok then ^^

But yes it is for bodyslide.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:08 PM, Bc4life said:

That good, enjoy.

I have no clue o-o...

That such a precise issue...  Maybe a conflicting mod.

Just found out that Botox for Skyrim was a conflicting mod for Femboy reborn, it worked overall except when selecting male on the Femboy race. 

7 hours ago, PsychosCreed said:

this is the type of clothing issue I'm having. see how the chest is all pushed up and static. they use to move with the body but lately, it's been doing this (sorry for late reply)

ScreenShot2.bmp

Do you have any mod affecting boobs?

And do you have physic mod?

5 hours ago, Username2018 said:

Just found out that Botox for Skyrim was a conflicting mod for Femboy reborn, it worked overall except when selecting male on the Femboy race. 

That a mod I do not know much about,but glad you found your issue. ^^

It's not showing up in the race menu for me... I installed it through NMM and when that didn't work, manually installed it. I have all the requirements met too, so what am I doing wrong?

Edit 1: I may have found the issue.... I didn't know it required the separate male and female hairs from Apachii. Downloading them now.

Edit 2: I have successfully installed the mod now and have made my character. Having trouble with the armors though, they're not showing up so my character is just in his undies.

On 2/13/2019 at 12:34 AM, ChichiBob said:

It's not showing up in the race menu for me... I installed it through NMM and when that didn't work, manually installed it. I have all the requirements met too, so what am I doing wrong?

Edit 1: I may have found the issue.... I didn't know it required the separate male and female hairs from Apachii. Downloading them now.

Edit 2: I have successfully installed the mod now and have made my character. Having trouble with the armors though, they're not showing up so my character is just in his undies.

You have a mod conflict affecting vanilla armor.

17 hours ago, hsen said:

Hi i installed your mod earlier today and seemed to have lost the head texture or the skin or whatever. It shows up as pink. can you please help? thanks

It means the texture is missing, you may have installed the mod unproperly.