Finally, someone making a direct femboy race compatible with SOS! I'm going to download this and give it a try right now, thank you very much, Sugar!

Edit: Download of Femboy race is corrupt. File is non-openable.

Finally, someone making a direct femboy race compatible with SOS! I'm going to download this and give it a try right now, thank you very much, Sugar!

Edit: Download of Femboy race is corrupt. File is non-openable.

I think the download is corrupt, I get a "Cannot be added" error when trying to use it in nmm. Is this happening to everyone? Does it have to be installed manually?

Please try to download the Femboy Mod Mirror that I added called "Femboy Reborn Complete" (Just added)

Idk Why the file don't work when It does on my side, is a link to Mediafire it should be able working hopefully.

You will only need that file, the RAR file contain both Mods inside.

My apologies for the issues, it is my first mods, so don't want to leave a terrible impression.

;x;

(I do not know why you are gettin this issue, i got this tested before release of a earlier version. if NMM does not work please try manually installing it.)

Downloading now. Will edit with results. I note a difference in the files...

The original download is 22 MB. The new one is over 100 MB. I think there was an error when zipping the first one into a Rar file.

Don't worry too much. Upload errors, and zipping errors happen. Spurious Electrons or just computer errors... I been dying for a femboy race mod, don't you worry. c: <3

Edit: I think I just didn't have WinRar installed.... 7-zip has been able to open other things, but when I downloaded Winrar it opened (unzipped) fine.

Downloading now. Will edit with results. I note a difference in the files...

The original download is 22 MB. The new one is over 100 MB. I think there was an error when zipping the first one into a Rar file.

Don't worry too much. Upload errors, and zipping errors happen. Spurious Electrons or just computer errors... I been dying for a femboy race mod, don't you worry. c: <3

well  the original was divided into two mod the "femboy Race" and the "femboy Outfit"(which contain the vanilla converted armor)

That why you had one that 22 and the other 80.

(LL upload size seemed to cap at 100mb)

This one Holds both the armor and the Race in that same Rar file. So if this work Ill just stick to mediafire and maybe another uploading site to be safe.

Ill still worry x.x...kinda how I am.

Is like a first meeting with a new boy, one bad date, and chances are, things may stop there x.x.

Thus why I want to be careful. Just dont understand why no one said anything with nearly 50 download.

So sorry x.x

Didnt think having it as a winrar was an issue.

Should I put a Zip file format instead?

I think it will confuse people less. Winrar nags people who don't pay for it to pay for it, so people tend to use things that don't, like 7-zip. WinRar IS actually free, humorously enough... if you read carefully in their terms of service, they say it's perfectly okay to NOT pay for it, as long as you are an individual and not a corporation.

I think the download is corrupt, I get a "Cannot be added" error when trying to use it in nmm. Is this happening to everyone? Does it have to be installed manually?

Like said above please try the new down I think is because the "Data" folder in the rar  was written "data" thus messing up NMM

So sorry x.x

I think it will confuse people less. Winrar nags people who don't pay for it to pay for it, so people tend to use things that don't, like 7-zip. WinRar IS actually free, humorously enough... if you read carefully in their terms of service, they say it's perfectly okay to NOT pay for it, as long as you are an individual and not a corporation.

ZIP and RAR file are Now available for download, both the full version

Are you able to change how large the hips and thighs are?

I am able?

But that isn't an option with the race menu.

Are you finding the Hips too thick for your taste?

Like said above please try the new down I think is because the "Data" folder in the rar  was written "data" thus messing up NMM

So sorry x.x

ZIP and RAR file are Now available for download, both the full version

Are you able to change how large the hips and thighs are?

I am able?

But that isn't an option with the race menu.

Are you finding the Hips too thick for your taste?

Oh no I wasn't asking you if you would I'm asking if I could as in if there were  bodyslide or if it looked that way because of the weight was set.

And yeah I find the arms and waist to thin and the hips and thighs to thick for my taste.

My hips don't look like the pictures you have posted. They're ENORMOUS. I have a feeling that I set it up wrong... I don't know why though. My hips/thighs are about 3-5 times the size of the ones in your picture... **tinkers**

Oh no I wasn't asking you if you would I'm asking if I could as in if there were  bodyslide or if it looked that way because of the weight was set.

And yeah I find the arms and waist to thin and the hips and thighs to thick for my taste.

Well It is a custom preset that Ive made using the body slider, I haven't put the preset files inside the mod file.

You could replace the body by a body you prefer more that's within UUNP (since that the setting I went for) but the armor are set to the body shape

withing that mod. (since I didnt expect people to change their male and female to my femboy body)

I could make a "Unthicc" version (IDK why but I find that word funny)

But You will have to give me a bit of time to do so. If that is fine with you?

Well It is a custom preset that Ive made using the body slider, I haven't put the preset files inside the mod file.

You could replace the body by a body you prefer more that's within UUNP (since that the setting I went for) but the armor are set to the body shape

withing that mod. (since I didnt expect people to change their male and female to my femboy body)

Take as long as you want.

My hips don't look like the pictures you have posted. They're ENORMOUS. I have a feeling that I set it up wrong... I don't know why though. My hips/thighs are about 3-5 times the size of the ones in your picture... **tinkers**

O_O The heck..?

They are the same body file. That bizarre..

I mentioned above I might make a less thick version, cause I did do the butt and hips a bit thick.

Take as long as you want.

Thank you. sorry for the trouble.

I will start working on the slimmer version right now.

I will edit this post with a picture... I think I might know what's going on.

I made a MALE for the picture that will be edited into this post.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376243163498545162/376243388145467392/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376243163498545162/376243621869125632/unknown.png

Check them hips, Yo. I ran male because having an actual feminine MALE in Skyrim is very rare. I'm not saying it should only be that way, I might play a female for access to other feminine armors, or NPC reactions, but I think the other user is reacting to the images... as above.

I will edit this post with a picture... I think I might know what's going on.

I made a MALE for the picture that will be edited into this post.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376243163498545162/376243388145467392/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376243163498545162/376243621869125632/unknown.png

Check them hips, Yo. I ran male because having an actual feminine MALE in Skyrim is very rare. I'm not saying it should only be that way, I might play a female for access to other feminine armors, or NPC reactions, but I think the other user is reacting to the images... as above.

Edit: Update 2.

The issues isnt an issue, is just a conflict of body type preference.

People find the hips too big for their taste, which is perfectly fine.

Please stay tuned for a "unthick" version, which hopefully will fitting to people preference.

Sorry if this is an issue for anyone right now.

Edit 3: The Less bottom heavy bottom version as be added as "UNTHICC"

For those who are more interested in a version with a less bigger butt and hips.

So there are Male and Female versions of the FemBoy race? Is there any difference between them?

I recently designed my own femboy body preset for my own game, but didn't make a custom race... basically I made the 'zero weight' of the body look very boyish while the 'max weight' had proper female proportions. That way, most female NPCs didn't look boyish. I assumed previously that the main reason to make this its own race would be so everyone didn't still refer to the main character as 'she' or 'her', so I didn't consider this race would have a female version.

I'd probably want to paste my own Bodyslide preset into this race, but I wonder how armors in the game would react to this. I think the custom vanilla versions of armor created for this race would not look right, but I'm speaking of CT77's skimpy armors and such.

So there are Male and Female versions of the FemBoy race? Is there any difference between them?

I recently designed my own femboy body preset for my own game, but didn't make a custom race... basically I made the 'zero weight' of the body look very boyish while the 'max weight' had proper female proportions. That way, most female NPCs didn't look boyish. I assumed previously that the main reason to make this its own race would be so everyone didn't still refer to the main character as 'she' or 'her', so I didn't consider this race would have a female version.

I'd probably want to paste my own Bodyslide preset into this race, but I wonder how armors in the game would react to this. I think the custom vanilla versions of armor created for this race would not look right, but I'm speaking of CT77's skimpy armors and such.

The race does have a "female" and "male" version  but they are the same thing will just slight differences.

(the male body is also slightly edited to fit the penis of SOS)

What the Female and male affect the most is the face and head parts. What hair they have access too and eye and such since those are

gender fitted (meaning each gender have their own hairstyle.) and that is out of my control cause it will depend on what hair mod and eye mods you use.

The reason I made the female also a femboy is for those who likes to be called "girl" and such.

I think the term "sissy" would best describe this context.

The body is separated from the general body so it doesn't affect any of male and female of the vanilla skyrim race.

Because they have their own bodyshape, the armor conversion are also fitted for that specific body.

So if you change the body of the mod, the armors wont fit anymore and you will have to convert all the armor of vanilla for that race yourself.

Which are also separated on their own. The way my mod work is that you would have to find a vanilla armor and then go to a smiting station and femboy-ize them to make them fit your body.

So if you really want to change stuff around you can, but it will take quite a bit of work for u to do so . : /