I have a few problems with the children addon.

1 of which is that the actors are spawned in with a redguards head. The rest of the body is fine.

I also dont ever get child actors. After a few days of carrying the kid, it just spawns as an adult with a random class. I don't get to choose.

known issue or is my luck of breaking things the problem. Any fixes?

Edit: also had a suggestion: an option to make the the child become the father's race and or start as vampire or werewolf if you or the father are one.

On 3/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, cap_wacky said:

Hi,

I've found a solution to one of the things I wish this mod allowed for: Allowing female characters who have their gender changed to male to inseminate / impregnate other females directly without having to cast a spell at them.

Solution was to use SexLab's gender check functions instead of the native game's gender check function, but only do so if SexLab is loaded and detected by fertility mode. This should also work for anything that uses sexlab's functions to change a male actor into a female as well (though I haven't tested such things).

Below are the script source and compiled replacement script for the one script this requires a change to. This should work the Legendary Edition of Skyrim as well, it may just need to be recompiled for the legendary edition.

Narue, feel free to grab this for any future updates or patches to Fertility mode as you see fit.

_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc 7.92 kB · 9 downloads _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.pex 9.44 kB · 10 downloads

so, this allows male pregnancy? also, how do i install these to se.

@Narue
One question, when one female gets pregnant. Is there anyone that have tried to do one addon similar to Bfap for Beeing Female LE?

It would be nice if females do respond if they get pregnant, nothing fancy.

And perhaps you can tell your spouse that you is pregnant or your spouse can tell you.

My self is unsecure how to do it and where to place the lines.

11 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

@Narue
One question, when one female gets pregnant. Is there anyone that have tried to do one addon similar to Bfap for Beeing Female LE?

It would be nice if females do respond if they get pregnant, nothing fancy.

And perhaps you can tell your spouse that you is pregnant or your spouse can tell you.

My self is unsecure how to do it and where to place the lines.

So far only one other mod has used any of the hooks in Fertility Mode, Milk Mod Economy, IIRC. What exactly does Bfap do? It should be possible, and if not I can extend the hooks to support such an addon.

It gives better buff and debuffs to those that are pregnant including player, and also gives them some sort of comments that they are pregnant.

It is good when you play and have all messages off.

As I understand it, so use it the triggers that are in B-F, crc effects or what it is called. And check what state the npc/player are.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:18 PM, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

so, this allows male pregnancy? also, how do i install these to se.

Yes it should allow male pregnancy if whatever mod you are using to functionally switch your gender uses sexlab's "TreatAsFemale(Actor XYZ)" Function (I think this is also how the sexlab MCM treats an NPC as a particular gender).

As far as how to install, go into where-ever you have Fertilty mode installed and look in the scripts folder. backup _JSW_FM_HandlerScript.Pex and _JSW_FM_HandlerScriptQuestAliasScript.pex and replace them with the pex files attached.

Here is a slightly improved version that I've extensively tested with using SexLab Separate Orgasm (SLSO) and a bit without it. What they do:

• _JSW_FM_HandlerScriptQuestAliasScript
    • Uses SexLab's GetGender() function to determine a character's Gender for purposes of inseminating or being inseminated.
    • During group sex events where it contains the tags vaginal, creampie, etc; Whenever a Male Orgasms Sperm is added to a random female in the animation not the first one the script finds.
    • I am unsure this will work with flowergirls, it depends on whether or not flowergirls uses sexlab events etc.
  • _JSW_FM_Tracking Script - Changes Insemination comparison a bit:
    • The default fertility mode weakens the sperm count of any sperm that is present when new sperm is added and would often mean weaker strength set of sperm could override stronger sperm.
    • Revised tracking script checks how strong the old sperm is vs the new sperm and inseminates a female based on whichever one is stronger + 5%. Since more sperm being present should increase the chances of pregnancy not the other way around.
    • This does means group sex events with 4 males and one fertile female will often result in pregnancy, especially if multiple orgasms are achieved via SLSO.

Note: I added unregister and reregister events on these when loading a saved game. But they may take a fresh save to take effect.

_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.pex _JSW_FM_Tracking.pex

5 minutes ago, cap_wacky said:

Yes it should allow male pregnancy if whatever mod you are using to functionally switch your gender uses sexlab's "TreatAsFemale(Actor XYZ)" Function (I think this is also how the sexlab MCM treats an NPC as a particular gender).

As far as how to install, go into where-ever you have Fertilty mode installed and look in the scripts folder. backup _JSW_FM_HandlerScript.Pex and _JSW_FM_HandlerScriptQuestAliasScript.pex and replace them with the pex files attached.

Here is a slightly improved version that I've extensively tested with using SexLab Separate Orgasm (SLSO) and a bit without it. What they do:

• Uses SexLab's GetGender() function to determine a character's Gender for purposes of inseminating or being inseminated.
    • During group sex events where it contains the tags vaginal, creampie, etc; Whenever a Male Orgasms Sperm is added to a random female in the animation not the first one the script finds.
    • I am unsure this will work with flowergirls, it depends on whether or not flowergirls uses sexlab events etc.
    • The default fertility mode weakens the sperm count of any sperm that is present when new sperm is added and would often mean weaker strength set of sperm could override stronger sperm.
    • Revised tracking script checks how strong the old sperm is vs the new sperm and inseminates a female based on whichever one is stronger + 5%. Since more sperm being present should increase the chances of pregnancy not the other way around.
    • This does means group sex events with 4 males and one fertile female will often result in pregnancy, especially if multiple orgasms are achieved via SLSO.

_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc 19.02 kB · 0 downloads _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc 10.32 kB · 0 downloads _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.pex 10.82 kB · 0 downloads _JSW_FM_Tracking.pex 16.92 kB · 0 downloads

thank you for the info. so just replacing the pex files will add male pregnancy? cool.

50 minutes ago, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

thank you for the info. so just replacing the pex files will add male pregnancy? cool.

Not just that, you need something to change your gender as far as sexlab is concerned. Could be as simple as changing the settings in SexLab, but most gender switching mods should do this as well. 

8 hours ago, cap_wacky said:

Note: I added unregister and reregister events on these when loading a saved game. But they may take a fresh save to take effect.

_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc 19.02 kB · 0 downloads _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc 10.32 kB · 0 downloads _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.pex 10.82 kB · 1 download _JSW_FM_Tracking.pex 16.92 kB · 1 download

Thanks for the update. Hopefully now it will show my character's name and not register her as unknown father.

An extension or setting allowing babies born of human mating / animals to become either hybrid or animal / monster would be fine.
Because even with Fertily Children, babies from a woman and a creature remain baby.
For example, a Nordic is raped or made love with a goblin, the baby would become either a goblin or half human goblin; if it's with a dog of death, half-dog of death or simply a dog of death.
If it's with a draugr, be half-human half zombie or zombie.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:12 PM, Celedhring said:

Does Sexlab 1.63 SSE work with Fertility Mode 1.5? 

This is unrelated so sorry for that but dayme, the character in your profile picture is so well made! At first glance it looked like a real person. Did you make it? If you did, pls PM me the mods you used and if you didn't, pls PM me where you found it :D ty ty ❤️ 

On 4/5/2019 at 7:55 PM, cap_wacky said:

Not just that, you need something to change your gender as far as sexlab is concerned. Could be as simple as changing the settings in SexLab, but most gender switching mods should do this as well. 

i think i messed up somewhere, it says fertility for pc is not being tracked (after replacing files then setting gender in sexlab to female)

No matter what I try I can't get Fertility Mode to recognize females as males and inseminate. Sexlab nor Flower Girls never work. I've tried adding those files listed but no dice. The only way my character and her wife can produce a child is to manually hit her with the spell, and that somehow takes away from it significantly.

Hello, firstly thank you for the mod, it's a great addition to the game! Unfortunately as of the last game update, I've had to deactivate the mod because on entering the game, my character's breasts would be auto scaled to the smallest scale and the only way to fix the issue would be to open the racemenu and use the "breasts" slider under the body morphs tab and move it one tic to get them to pop back to normal. Unfortunately this is only a temporary fix as the problem comes back if I decide to change zone. Deactivating the mod fully fixes the problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance!!

Using the children plugin, when they grow into child actors they will not stop following me. Telling them to go home does nothing, they just say "ok" and continue following. They also don't seem to be registered as hearthfire children since my wife doesn't get the "how are the kids?" dialogue option. Anyone have a fix?

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:46 AM, tod howard said:

Using the children plugin, when they grow into child actors they will not stop following me. Telling them to go home does nothing, they just say "ok" and continue following. They also don't seem to be registered as hearthfire children since my wife doesn't get the "how are the kids?" dialogue option. Anyone have a fix?

No, I wound up uninstalling this mod ( and I loved it! ) until I found the same pretty much. The children could not be sent home. During following they behaved like child actors, and ran during combat,  which is good... On becoming adult they were unable to change outfits, check the stats, didn't respond to commands like  WAIT or PART WAYS etc. They also do not work with AFT tho the first spawn tried to with FOLLOW ME. On summoning them they return exactly as they were on first spawn, they also will be naked if you resort to MANIPULATOR to access the inventory.

Hey all. I'm definitely reading the feedback, so no worries on that. At the moment I'm not working on fixing any bugs with Fertility Mode, but the reason for that is I'm heads down on version 2.0. All of the feedback and bug reports are among my top priorities so the next version is as solid as can be expected for a mod of a Bethesda game. ;)

40 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@Narue

Good news indeed! But i got a small little teeny weeny request: could we get a widget that shows the chances of getting pregnant?

Pleaaaase.jpg.1e7ea4ca8dc1376d574188682ebe2958.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Last time i forgot to check...

ScreenShot146.png.fb36fe4dce7c73e2987152d14d84d124.png

Consider it done, because it is. :D