On 1/25/2019 at 12:06 AM, mrkurtbey said:

The childrens addon does not appear in MCM menu im using v0.6 ?

I'm running into this problem too.  Everything else works fine.  I have v0.6 installed as well but I can't seem to get this part of the mod to show up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 12:32 PM, bob473 said:

I'm running into this problem too.  Everything else works fine.  I have v0.6 installed as well but I can't seem to get this part of the mod to show up.

Does anyone have any idea what would cause this not to work?  I don't have any other mods affecting children installed.  Nothing I've done seems to get this to function.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using the normal UNP body for my character but absolutely no belly changes are occurring, I read somewhere back in this thread that I might need to get bodymorph tri files for the UNP body using the bodyslide tool but I have no idea how to do that. I would greatly appreciate any pointers on how to go about solving this. ❤️

On 3/3/2019 at 3:09 PM, duucks said:

I am using the normal UNP body for my character but absolutely no belly changes are occurring, I read somewhere back in this thread that I might need to get bodymorph tri files for the UNP body using the bodyslide tool but I have no idea how to do that. I would greatly appreciate any pointers on how to go about solving this. ❤️

Check this may be helps!

9 hours ago, delcan12 said:

Check this may be helps!

Do you think you could tell me how you used bodyslide to build the morphs for UNP? I know how to do it for the CBBE body but with UNP I can't figure out what to do.

1 hour ago, duucks said:

Do you think you could tell me how you used bodyslide to build the morphs for UNP? I know how to do it for the CBBE body but with UNP I can't figure out what to do.

1. Choose "Outfit/Body" . For UNP body choose "Unified UNP" 

2. Choose your favorite "Preset" . ( I use UUNP - UNP , it fits with Bijin UNP)

3. Click "Build Morphs" . It is important don't forget.  (left bottom corner)

4. Click "Build button". ( middle bottom)

5. This time choose "Unified UNP Feet" for "Outfit/Body". Then repeat 2nd, 3rd and 4th steps for UNP feet.

6. This time choose "Unified UNP Hand" for "Outfit/Body". Then repeat 2nd, 3rd and 4th steps for UNP hand.

Now you created the body. For cloths:

7. Choose  again "Unified UNP Feet" for "Outfit/Body". Be sure "Build Morphs" still selected

8. Click "Batch Build..." (left bottom corner)

9. Choose clothes you want to use. (all of them chosen by defealt). Click "Build"

10. If you have conflicted clothes it will ask which one you want to use. Make your choose, than click "OK"

It can take some time to process depend on how many clothes you have

After that you finish the clothes. you can close the "Bodyslide".

They have to be in overwrite. You can create mod .

I am new with modding. I am not sure if it is right way but it works with me.

Hope it helps. Have enjoy

unp.png

51 minutes ago, delcan12 said:

1. Choose "Outfit/Body" . For UNP body choose "Unified UNP" 

2. Choose your favorite "Preset" . ( I use UUNP - UNP , it fits with Bijin UNP)

3. Click "Build Morphs" . It is important don't forget.  (left bottom corner)

4. Click "Build button". ( middle bottom)

5. This time choose "Unified UNP Feet" for "Outfit/Body". Then repeat 2nd, 3rd and 4th steps for UNP feet.

6. This time choose "Unified UNP Hand" for "Outfit/Body". Then repeat 2nd, 3rd and 4th steps for UNP hand.

Now you created the body. For cloths:

7. Choose  again "Unified UNP Feet" for "Outfit/Body". Be sure "Build Morphs" still selected

8. Click "Batch Build..." (left bottom corner)

9. Choose clothes you want to use. (all of them chosen by defealt). Click "Build"

10. If you have conflicted clothes it will ask which one you want to use. Make your choose, than click "OK"

It can take some time to process depend on how many clothes you have

After that you finish the clothes. you can close the "Bodyslide".

They have to be in overwrite. You can create mod .

I am new with modding. I am not sure if it is right way but it works with me.

Hope it helps. Have enjoy

unp.png

Thank you, I realised I needed to grab the UUNP files from, the oldrim bodyslide studio so I've done all of the builds so I have the tri files now. But for some reason I am still unable to get the belly to change at all. There is no belly showing up no matter what my character is doing and I was sure it was because I hadn't figured out how to do the thing with body slide but now that I have I am confused as to what the cause might be. I'm fairly certain that I have everything necessary installed so I am totally baffled about what to do next.

I've finally figured it out, I can't believe I didn't sooner tbh lol I needed to use the HDT version of UNP instead of the static one, once I sorted that everything is working like it should. Just a heads up for anyone who didn't realise like me ?

potentially strange question but have you thought of making or does this mod allow already the option for creatures (animals even) to get you pregnant? maby making a wolf that uses child dialougeto speak or something?? just aweird idea i had while browsing

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've found a solution to one of the things I wish this mod allowed for: Allowing female characters who have their gender changed to male to inseminate / impregnate other females directly without having to cast a spell at them.

Solution was to use SexLab's gender check functions instead of the native game's gender check function, but only do so if SexLab is loaded and detected by fertility mode. This should also work for anything that uses sexlab's functions to change a male actor into a female as well (though I haven't tested such things).

Below are the script source and compiled replacement script for the one script this requires a change to. This should work the Legendary Edition of Skyrim as well, it may just need to be recompiled for the legendary edition.

Narue, feel free to grab this for any future updates or patches to Fertility mode as you see fit.

_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.pex

Alright.  I'm in need of a bit of help.

I'm calibrating my mod-list, and need to verify that insemination is working through an animation, it is working through sleeping and unanimated fade-out.

What would be a mod that is the most straight forward, dialogue -> animate -> inseminate.

Currently I have Flower Girls, Amorous Adventures, Animated Prostitution, SOSL, and SSL.

Why I don't know if I've actually triggered an insemination event is due to the lengthy esoteric dialogue prompts, if anyone could inform me to a specific female dragonborn dialogue option that will result in insemination, I would be very grateful. 

Thanks.

On 3/27/2019 at 3:28 PM, cap_wacky said:

Hi,

I've found a solution to one of the things I wish this mod allowed for: Allowing female characters who have their gender changed to male to inseminate / impregnate other females directly without having to cast a spell at them.

Solution was to use SexLab's gender check functions instead of the native game's gender check function, but only do so if SexLab is loaded and detected by fertility mode. This should also work for anything that uses sexlab's functions to change a male actor into a female as well (though I haven't tested such things).

Below are the script source and compiled replacement script for the one script this requires a change to. This should work the Legendary Edition of Skyrim as well, it may just need to be recompiled for the legendary edition.

Narue, feel free to grab this for any future updates or patches to Fertility mode as you see fit.

_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc 7.92 kB · 8 downloads _JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.pex 9.44 kB · 8 downloads

Been playing with your script for about two days now. What seems to be happening is that multiple npc females are becoming pregnant with "Unknown Father's" baby. Even the NPCs that are following me are randomly becoming pregnant.

9 hours ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

Been playing with your script for about two days now. What seems to be happening is that multiple npc females are becoming pregnant with "Unknown Father's" baby. Even the NPCs that are following me are randomly becoming pregnant.

hrm that's odd. Haven't experienced that one myself. Are you using SLSO or just Sexlab? Also do you have the random fertilization options on that can result in NPC's getting unknown fathers?

I've been tweaking it a bit and found some additional minor bugs on the pieces I've been playing with when multiple sets of actors are having sex. But that is mostly tied to another piece I'm working on that has male actors inseminate a random female target. Still playing with it obviously...

14 hours ago, cap_wacky said:

hrm that's odd. Haven't experienced that one myself. Are you using SLSO or just Sexlab? Also do you have the random fertilization options on that can result in NPC's getting unknown fathers?

I've been tweaking it a bit and found some additional minor bugs on the pieces I've been playing with when multiple sets of actors are having sex. But that is mostly tied to another piece I'm working on that has male actors inseminate a random female target. Still playing with it obviously...

I have SexLab and Flower Girls. I've been getting the random fertilization with Unknown fathers. I see where I inseminate an NPC but the father is still Unknown.