Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

18 hours ago, tevishk said:

Awesome skins man thanks for digging those up! do you have a link for the occultist and the non-jefuty hellion I wanted to see if whoever made them did any other work or had a patreon, I tried looking through the websites that you listed and couldn't find them.

hellion.sprite.attack_low.png

occultist.sprite.camp.png

i can't remember the post where i downloaded those skins but he didn't leave a link to patreon or anything like that, the person who shared the skins wasn't even the author. i think the author didn't finish making all of them.

the author is so hard to find...  after digging up some more i found that his username on dcinside was nomad and he was going to make more but i could not find anything else about him.

Spoiler

562ec6d6752e72781d905b1f2402a3fa.png.69ac900d3214c7b154c67247e8321d51.pnge0b991a23649bab9a016f45b42a6d990.thumb.png.8f37838b04fa0ea00e556cc9330099bc.png

after seeing the pictures i realize i saw that leper skin on steam but i could not find it anymore, so i found it on skymods where some mods taken down on steam are still available there.

http://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/19738

|-https://www.patreon.com/morota

the description is still there and he left a link to his patreon but im not sure if he is the same person who made those ⬆️

btw english is not my forte so im sorry for any writing errors.

19 hours ago, eliseOne said:

lancer is skin for what heroes? pls tell me,you skin is cool.

sorry for my bad eng.

It's originally the Forcelan Shieldbreaker skin.
However there is now a proper lancer class on Nexus.
The mod posted is for the Lancer Class.

Shieldbreaker Forcelan Skin - Skymods , Steam , Nexus
Lancer Class Mod - Nexus

Edit: 
BTW, here is the pack of skin I use (all female)

My Skin compilation - Mediafire 827 mb compressed 1gb decompressed

Install : Extract in your "Mods" folder and activate in game.
It's recommended to put it above any skin mod you might have. Otherwise Your current skin mods might overlap this one.
There are only a few recolors overall (mostly profligates recolors).

9 hours ago, The Butler said:

It's originally the Forcelan Shieldbreaker skin.
However there is now a proper lancer class on Nexus.
The mod posted is for the Lancer Class.

Shieldbreaker Forcelan Skin - Skymods , Steam , Nexus
Lancer Class Mod - Nexus

Edit: 
BTW, here is the pack of skin I use (all female)

My Skin compilation - Mediafire 830 mb compressed 1gb decompressed

Install : Extract in your "Mods" folder and activate in game.
It's recommended to put it above any skin mod you might have. Otherwise Your current skin mods might overlap this one.
There are only a few recolors overall (mostly profligates recolors).

You are my hero!! thank guy.

"God bless" you.....wait what? we post erotic right? :))

On 4/26/2019 at 3:42 AM, 我缺MOD said:

I made a lancer character skin simple modification
It contains a version with a penis and no penis

I am not planning to post on nexus because I did not get permission from the creator.
(translation)

https://mega.nz/#!tdkyGaZC!enOA8QDC_LsOIGXymyB1qBNSlSKGq1dAtVg6VpQiVtY

534321313123.jpg

great work, do you mind posting the creator's page or something so we can see further work? I didn't expect a futa DD mod though which is a pleasant surprise anywho.

Other of my personal compilation ....
Beware you must have CC and CoM to use these.

The Profligates Pack (w/ CC+CoM Trinkets)- MediaFire

Spoiler

The Hood            V 1.3
The Fawn            V 1.5.1
The Fool            V 1.5
The Offering        V 2.6.1
The Shrapnel        V 1.3.1
The Tusk            V 1.5.1
Tifa Lockhart       V 1.3

The Darkest classes (w/ their respective trinkets if any) - MediaFire

Daughters of the Fours        V 1.12.12
Seraph                        V 1.0
Succubus                   
Omenseeker                    V 1.2
Guqin                         V 2.2
Onnabushi [Reworked]          V 1.3
Falconer                      V 1.1
Lamia                         V 1.0
2B                            V 09/09/18
Ruler                         V 01/20/19
The Keeper                    V 04/23/19
Sisters                       V 1.0
Thrall                        V 1.01
Twilight Knight               V 1.03
Drowner                       V 01/05/19
Lancer                        V 0.9.5

On 4/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, zorak76 said:

i can't remember the post where i downloaded those skins but he didn't leave a link to patreon or anything like that, the person who shared the skins wasn't even the author. i think the author didn't finish making all of them.

the author is so hard to find...  after digging up some more i found that his username on dcinside was nomad and he was going to make more but i could not find anything else about him.

Reveal hidden contents

562ec6d6752e72781d905b1f2402a3fa.png.69ac900d3214c7b154c67247e8321d51.pnge0b991a23649bab9a016f45b42a6d990.thumb.png.8f37838b04fa0ea00e556cc9330099bc.png

after seeing the pictures i realize i saw that leper skin on steam but i could not find it anymore, so i found it on skymods where some mods taken down on steam are still available there.

http://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/19738

|-https://www.patreon.com/morota

the description is still there and he left a link to his patreon but im not sure if he is the same person who made those ⬆️

btw english is not my forte so im sorry for any writing errors.

Thank you for looking anyway. thanks again for sharing the skins and your written English is very good.

On 4/30/2019 at 4:18 PM, E/Fatal said:

great work, do you mind posting the creator's page or something so we can see further work? I didn't expect a futa DD mod though which is a pleasant surprise anywho.

如同The Butler說的一樣 是其他的創作者所創作的作品

我只是稍微的修改一些東西

原作者的作者連結 我不是很清楚

我只知道在SteamNexus 這兩個地方找到這個皮膚

如果是問我的創作作品連結 可能不太算是有 只是一個類似於倉庫的發布站

最後

我看不懂英文 所以我都是用翻譯的方式在閱讀文章的

-----

As The Butler said, works by other creators

I just changes a little something

The original author's author link I am not very clear

I only know that I found this skin in both Steam and Nexus.

If you are asking my creative work link, it may not be a good one. It is just a publishing station similar to a warehouse.

At last

I can't read English, so I use the translation method to read the article.

All NaNaskin releases on Steam in a single file.
PS: I know that the text alignment is off in the first pic.
NaNaskin Pack - MediaFire
Install
: Extract inside mods folder and activate in game.

Note:

Spoiler

The following skins are included.
 All heroes have G,H Folders Except Shieldbreaker which has I,J

• Abomination
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Grave Robber
  • Hellion
  • Highwayman
  • Houndmaster
  • Jester
  • Leper
  • Man at Arms
  • Musketeer
  • Occultist
  • Shieldbreaker
  • Vestal

Preview:

Spoiler

pack.png.2e0c485e025de3ac1b0f807d72f61a41.png?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=70&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to=*,*|637:358&background-color=f0f0f0

Since I've found issues with some skins having the same folder letter, I went though all my skins and just made them into a single mod which I could then easily add more skins to manually to prevent any clashes in the future. Then, since I'd done that, I figured I might as well share it on here to save others going to the hassle.

Simply unzip the attached into the mods folder inside your regular Darkest Dungeon folder, and it will appear as a mod you can just enable in-game like all the workshop mods.

Note: The mod will appear at the bottom of the mod list, below any previously activated mods. That means that if you have any skins already installed which use the same letters as those in this mod, those will overwrite this mod. You will need to manually change their letters if you want to still want to use them along with this mod.

I have renamed all the skin letters to the latest in the alphabet since there were many clashes anyway. This means that if you have any of these mods already installed, such as through the workshop, those skins will appear twice.

I have not included any fx modifications - Some mods came with an fx folder whihc alters ability effects slightly to acommodate the altered her models. Unfortunately, these are only usable on a class basis rather than per skin, so I've not included any.

I've included a text file inside the mod folder noting all the mods that was used and linking back to the original authors.

I've also not included any custom class skins just to keep things simple.

Finally, if you know of any other skins that would fit in here, please let me know! I'll update this from time to time as I find more skins and if included skins get updated.

https://mega.nz/#!KFoSmI6A!yi8RbrN5WQJSxiVOtrLpxrhSeUDA6fVfJNI_ovdgego

Edit: The DLC classes aren't working correctly in this version, I'll get an updated version sorted as soon as I'm able.

On 5/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, Kojinzx said:

Soon.jpg.36341234cb0b433f146cbca63dc680ea.jpg

Is it possible to make a version that has the boobies and eyes but maybe the mouth and/or even nose of the original? Not to be a stick in the mud, your work is awesome and very well done here just personal taste. I like to have erotasim in my DD but I also like to stick with the lovecraftian grotesque theme. In fact the strange combination of erotic content and absurd body morphology to me atleast fits the lovecraftian mythos better then even the vanilla DD game. Anyway I wont ramble. x