Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

18 minutes ago, JerichoAzariah said:

Is it possible to completely replace the default palette with modded skin palette, i like to have this question answered but when i searched online related to my question, i didn't see any that says if its alright to completely replace the default skin with modded skin palette through manual installation.

Yes you can, as long as you stick to the original naming schemes and file format's then the game should treat the new file as if it was the vanilla one. I have done this with my Man-at-Arms skills using the "Chad-at-Arms" skin set

On 5/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, JerichoAzariah said:

Is it possible to completely replace the default palette with modded skin palette, i like to have this question answered but when i searched online related to my question, i didn't see any that says if its alright to completely replace the default skin with modded skin palette through manual installation.

Please, edit your post to remove the unnecessarily long quote.
Let's keep things clean. 
Now as for you question. As @MotokoKHammond said it's possible as long your keep the name format (ie: leper_A ).
However I don't know the exact way you mod your game. If it's through the mods folder or overwriting files directly. I recommend modding via the mods folder which keep the game files clean and avoid possible problems. As a side note to that I also recommend to compile all the mods you like in a single pack. However it's more of a personal thing I like to do.
For example my mods packs are:

Spoiler

The profligates - Have the Profligates pack
Skin Pack - Have all the skins I gathered
Classes Pack - Have some classes I like
Bosses Pack - Pack containing the bosses such as Kraken and Banshee
Trinkets Pack - Mods that add trinkets and edit some
Misc - Mod that edit UI and game mechanics, such as "no hallway hunger", "stack it or go home".
City pack - Mod that edit City Skins.

The pros and cons of using it this way are.
Pros ;

• No need to go enabling multiple mods in game
  • Easier to organize

Cons:

• In some cases you may put conflicting mods in a single pack which may result in a bug or ctd.
  • You need to know the correct order of using mods that depends on other mod to work correctly such as Trinkets mod, otherwise your may render one of you mod useless.
  • You can't single out a skin/class you don't like.
12 hours ago, MotokoKHammond said:

Yes you can, as long as you stick to the original naming schemes and file format's then the game should treat the new file as if it was the vanilla one. I have done this with my Man-at-Arms skills using the "Chad-at-Arms" skin set

ty for da info, when i get the free time ill try to fiddle with it

On 5/18/2019 at 6:01 AM, JerichoAzariah said:

srry didnt realize it caused a issue, thought it was just going to input what i typed only

Please could you edit that post down then to save everyone a whole lot of scrolling? Thanks!

NaNaSkin's models are all being updated at the moment, and they have also released a few new ones. As soon as all the classes have been updated I'll update my pack with them all included.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:27 AM, MotokoKHammond said:

Is it possible to make a version that has the boobies and eyes but maybe the mouth and/or even nose of the original? Not to be a stick in the mud, your work is awesome and very well done here just personal taste. I like to have erotasim in my DD but I also like to stick with the lovecraftian grotesque theme. In fact the strange combination of erotic content and absurd body morphology to me atleast fits the lovecraftian mythos better then even the vanilla DD game. Anyway I wont ramble. x

i try some experiments)

10 hours ago, aetbx said:

the skin is broken just a white sprite how fix this??

Worked fine for me. If you haven't already, make sure you don't have any conflicting mods enabled that might be taking up the same slot and make sure you have all the files are in the correct location and that they're all there.

Not sure if it would cause an issue but the first link folder also included the base game skins files so make sure that only the correct skin files are there in case you just moved everything to your game files.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:18 AM, zorak76 said:

some skins that I found on a korean website.

Hide contents

sample.jpg.9649f2389f6e2b0fbb5bc9e165e2ec4c.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Akg3WgUEuPeFiOPEgYDrNV-hIeKuLXYn

What Class does the kheir belong too? the only other picture I saw that had the same character was a skin for grave robber called:  Izayoi Sakuya Skin but looking at the files they do not have the same combat/idle/walk png.

1 hour ago, RengendZ1 said:

What Class does the kheir belong too? the only other picture I saw that had the same character was a skin for grave robber called:  Izayoi Sakuya Skin but looking at the files they do not have the same combat/idle/walk png.

It's The Rightful Heir class.
Skymods page - SKYMODS

Steam page - STEAM

On 3/27/2019 at 3:39 AM, Kensou said:

I finished my version of mod "Sexy Fallen Hero" hope you use it and tell me if you found any more bugs.

Bug fix: Fix conflict with mod "Dimensional Havoc". Fix Crusader stress spam. Change skin from vanilla hero to sexy one. Add level 2 4 6 dungeon. Add missing string.

SS2.jpg.19b270fdedf3adb9dbfea73a12f79ffd.jpg sexy fallen hero.zip 265.58 MB · 1,203 downloads

What is the vestal skin on the picture ? Can't find this skin anywhere

56 minutes ago, Timmy! said:

Probably a stupid question, but are all these mods skins only or are there any altered gameplay/battles involved?

That heavily depends on what mods you are downloading, There are mods that only add/change skins while at the same time there are mods that add new classes/trinkets/bosses/enemies.
And some goes even further by changing the gameplay (Pitch black dungeon).

14 hours ago, Timmy! said:

Probably a stupid question, but are all these mods skins only or are there any altered gameplay/battles involved?

The majority of the stuff you'll find are just skins. The easiest way to know for sure is to open the folder up and look at the files inside. If it just has the folder stucture:

Heroes/<hero name>/<hero name_x>

Then it's purely a skin. There might also be an fx folder which contains additional skill effects, but basically it's just a skin.

If it has lots of other folders, then it's going to add lots of different gameplay stuff. It could be adding a new class, modding the skills of existing classes, editing the graphics of monsters, or even entire game overhauls like PDB as mentioned above.

The description of the mod will generally say what it is, but worst case just check the file structure as I mentioned and you'll at least know if it's a simple skin or if it changes the gameplay.

G'day, fellow weebs :)

Especially to those who are using "Darkest Desire" mod, I've got some news.

I've been having a critical error since I installed that mod, whenever I open up the status info for my jester, game just crashed. 

After spending quite a lot of time in, literally, scanning the whole mod file, I found and fixed the problem.

The problem was with the [darkestdesire.overrides.quirk_library] file which contains all the definitions of hero's quirk, and there was lots of in-game quirks missing in the file. (In my case, it was Curious)

Also, I've done several tests by myself, turns out that such error will only occur when you try to apply the mod to already existing save file, coz the [darkestdesire.overrides.quirk_library] will simply overwrites the original [quirk_library] file, therefore making some quirks - unsustainable, making them unable to read, and whenever you try to do so, the game crashes.

Thankfully the solution was pretty easy, I just added every missing quirk infos onto [darkestdesire.overrides.quirk_library]. No more quirks are missing anymore, applying this kinky mod to existing mod is totally safe...(I hope).

Just download the attached file, place it to DarkestDesire\shared\quirk folder, and just overwrite the whole thing to Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\DLC\702540_shieldbreaker, If you ain't got any dlc - just place it on DarkestDungeon folder.

Well, there might still be some more errors in this mod, and unfortunately, I am not a developer of the mod nor a nerd with some brilliant coding skills.

But still I did fixed this bloody error and, why not share this with ma colleague weebs?

darkestdesire.overrides.quirk_library.json

4 hours ago, sjon12 said:

i downloaded the huge megapack and once i place it inside my mods folder and activate all the mods my game crashes. how do i fix this? i dont have any other mod installed

You must not activate all the mods. Only chose the one you want and activate them. Take into account that some mods might be incompatible with other.

Here is link for my repository. I packed many mods into easy to install folders. (which might be way easier for new players)

MediaFire Repository - [MODS] Darkest Dungeon

NOTE: It has almost all the mods from the Mega download posted. However I removed skins that I didn't like. It also has many new skins which were not included. (Niur,Nana,Shindol)

PS: All mods in the repository are compatible with each other, so you can safely active all of them in game.

Important Notes:

Spoiler

My Town Mods - Changes NPC skin in town. (it's MY personal preference, not mods that I made)
Misc - Add/changes some game mechanics. Like expanding the limit of stackable itens and so on

Bosses - Add Banshee, Kraken and other bosses to the game.
Trinkets - Add many trinkets change to the game ,(Like claires curiosities and so on)
Monsters Compilations - Add nude monsterS skins (only 4 atm)

Better Wagon - Improve the chances of better gear appearing on the wagon

Regarding the Classes files:

Spoiler

Classes Pack's require both CC (Crimson Court) and CoM (Color of Madness)

Profligates Pack	| Version
--------------------------------------
The Hood		| 1.3
The Fawn		| 1.5.1
The Fool		| 1.5
The Offering		| 2.6.1
The Shrapnel		| 1.3.1
The Tusk		| 1.5.1
Tifa Lockhart		| 1.3

Darkest Classes
Daughters of the Fours	| 1.12.12
Seraph 			| 1.0
Succubus		|
Omenseeker		| 1.2
Guqin			| 2.2
Onnabushi [Reworked]	| 1.3
Falconer		| 1.1
Lamia			| 1.0
2B			| 09/09/18
Ruler			| 01/20/19
The Keeper		| 04/23/19
Sisters			| 1.0
Thrall			| 1.01
Twilight Knight		| 1.03
Drowner			| 01/05/19
Lancer			| 0.9.5

I don't remember which classes I put into Other Classes.

I hope this help.

3 hours ago, The Butler said:

You must not activate all the mods. Only chose the one you want and activate them. Take into account that some mods might be incompatible with other.

Here is link for my repository. I packed many mods into easy to install folders. (which might be way easier for new players)

MediaFire Repository - [MODS] Darkest Dungeon

NOTE: It has almost all the mods from the Mega download posted. However I removed skins that I didn't like. It also has many new skins which were not included. (Niur,Nana,Shindol)

PS: All mods in the repository are compatible with each other, so you can safely active all of them in game.

Important Notes:

Reveal hidden contents

My Town Mods - Changes NPC skin in town. (it's MY personal preference, not mods that I made)
Misc - Add/changes some game mechanics. Like expanding the limit of stackable itens and so on

Bosses - Add Banshee, Kraken and other bosses to the game.
Trinkets - Add many trinkets change to the game ,(Like claires curiosities and so on)
Monsters Compilations - Add nude monsterS skins (only 4 atm)

Better Wagon - Improve the chances of better gear appearing on the wagon

Regarding the Classes files:

Reveal hidden contents

Classes Pack's require both CC (Crimson Court) and CoM (Color of Madness)

Profligates Pack	| Version
The Hood		| 1.3
The Fawn		| 1.5.1
The Fool		| 1.5
The Offering		| 2.6.1
The Shrapnel		| 1.3.1
The Tusk		| 1.5.1
Tifa Lockhart		| 1.3

Darkest Classes
Daughters of the Fours	| 1.12.12
Seraph 			| 1.0
Succubus		|
Omenseeker		| 1.2
Guqin			| 2.2
Onnabushi [Reworked]	| 1.3
Falconer		| 1.1
Lamia			| 1.0
2B			| 09/09/18
Ruler			| 01/20/19
The Keeper		| 04/23/19
Sisters			| 1.0
Thrall			| 1.01
Twilight Knight		| 1.03
Drowner			| 01/05/19
Lancer			| 0.9.5

I don't remember which classes I put into Other Classes.

I hope this help.

all the skins are white sprite any solution??

1 hour ago, aetbx said:

all the skins are white sprite any solution??

That's really strange, this kind of bug should only happen if:

• You remove a skin from the mod folder while in game.
  • You have a character using a skin mod that you disabled.
    Example: Let's say your crusader was using crusader_W and you disabled it and loaded your game.
    Your crusader will  have a white sprite template.

To fix is fairly easy: 

1. Select the character with the problem and go to a skin that is showing properly.
  2. Go back to main menu
  3. Return to your game
  4. Done!

Maybe you have other skin active that is overlapping the skin ?
Which class has this problem ? Which skin (number) ?