Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

8 hours ago, The Butler said:

You must not activate all the mods. Only chose the one you want and activate them. Take into account that some mods might be incompatible with other.

Here is link for my repository. I packed many mods into easy to install folders. (which might be way easier for new players)

MediaFire Repository - [MODS] Darkest Dungeon

NOTE: It has almost all the mods from the Mega download posted. However I removed skins that I didn't like. It also has many new skins which were not included. (Niur,Nana,Shindol)

PS: All mods in the repository are compatible with each other, so you can safely active all of them in game.

Important Notes:

Reveal hidden contents

My Town Mods - Changes NPC skin in town. (it's MY personal preference, not mods that I made)
Misc - Add/changes some game mechanics. Like expanding the limit of stackable itens and so on

Bosses - Add Banshee, Kraken and other bosses to the game.
Trinkets - Add many trinkets change to the game ,(Like claires curiosities and so on)
Monsters Compilations - Add nude monsterS skins (only 4 atm)

Better Wagon - Improve the chances of better gear appearing on the wagon

Regarding the Classes files:

Reveal hidden contents

Classes Pack's require both CC (Crimson Court) and CoM (Color of Madness)

Profligates Pack	| Version
--------------------------------------
The Hood		| 1.3
The Fawn		| 1.5.1
The Fool		| 1.5
The Offering		| 2.6.1
The Shrapnel		| 1.3.1
The Tusk		| 1.5.1
Tifa Lockhart		| 1.3

Darkest Classes
--------------------------------------
Daughters of the Fours	| 1.12.12
Seraph 			| 1.0
Succubus		|
Omenseeker		| 1.2
Guqin			| 2.2
Onnabushi [Reworked]	| 1.3
Falconer		| 1.1
Lamia			| 1.0
2B			| 09/09/18
Ruler			| 01/20/19
The Keeper		| 04/23/19
Sisters			| 1.0
Thrall			| 1.01
Twilight Knight		| 1.03
Drowner			| 01/05/19
Lancer			| 0.9.5

I don't remember which classes I put into Other Classes.

I hope this help.

What in the classes packs require CoM?

Actually it seems alot of those files have CoM in the dlc folder.

3 hours ago, offnightmare said:

What in the classes packs require CoM?

Actually it seems alot of those files have CoM in the dlc folder.

CC and CoM stuff are generally trinkets.
IE: In the profligates pack, CC and CoM trinkets are included.

I can't say for sure what will happen if you activate a mod without owning a DLC.
It might be harmless and only the trinket/content that requires that dlc not appearing on game or a more serious CTD.
From what I can tell from my past experiences is, the content that uses it won't appear, since I had a mod that required CC and I hat it disabled because it becomes pretty annoying as the game progresses. Other than that no problem whatsoever.

On 5/24/2019 at 10:53 PM, defactorzero said:

Am I possibly doing something wrong here? I downloaded the links for the fix and yet, the two .exe's within don't seem to apply the fix and I still have the border/black outlines in places. A little help would be nice if someone can help me out here.

4 hours ago, Cosmolore said:

Am I possibly doing something wrong here? I downloaded the links for the fix and yet, the two .exe's within don't seem to apply the fix and I still have the border/black outlines in places. A little help would be nice if someone can help me out here.

You are supposed to drag the image files into the .exe

26 minutes ago, The Butler said:

You are supposed to drag the image files into the .exe

I just tried that and the black segments still remain on the images. Have also tried redownloading from the links and doing the same but still no dice, the borders remain in the preview and in game.

On 6/3/2019 at 2:45 PM, Cosmolore said:

I just tried that and the black segments still remain on the images. Have also tried redownloading from the links and doing the same but still no dice, the borders remain in the preview and in game.

I will try to manually edit it later.

Edit:

Done.
I haven't test it yet but feel free to do so. Let me know if it works.

Preview:

Spoiler

Here is a preview of what some of the sprite-sheets looked alike.

Edite a total of 6 files/textures overall.
Hopefully it should be looking better now.

976642200_SemTtulo-1.jpg.0c0f93c3fb8863bfb44873449689986d.jpg

DOWNLOAD

On 6/3/2019 at 10:25 PM, The Butler said:

I will try to manually edit it later.

Edit:

Done.
I haven't test it yet but feel free to do so. Let me know if it works.

It does indeed work and looks good now, thanks for the effort you put in.

13 hours ago, mw675 said:

Is nobody going to mention that this guy has the god damn TREASURE TROVE. Big Ups brother

Thanks man, i'll keep sharing anything i find.

On 6/12/2019 at 7:19 PM, Hellmageddon said:

Any progress on finding the skins made by nomad? I couldn't find anything on dcinside.

I couldn't find much either, but if i find something worth sharing, i'll share it here.

I'm really grateful to all the skins everyone shares here.

Overtime I've ended up making my own edits of skins I've collected to fill my lewdest dungeon play-through. So I wanted to share back some skin recolors and "edited" versions with this thread as a thank you. I don't wanna step on any toes though, I forgot to document where I got the original skins from other than somewhere in this thread. I'll add credit to the original posts in this thread if anyone lets me know who posted on what page.

Also i'm not sure how much people care for recolors I mostly made a lot of them to have more variety for characters that didn't have many skins at all.

My "edited" skins are skins where I added matching heroic / afflicted / skill images for skins that were missing a few. I also fixed up some skins to work on other classes (mostly abomination to werewolf skins). Few edited towns people too.

I'll post a preview image here of the my edit of the (Legacy) Falconer skin someone was nice enough to share. I've made a few recolors of the skin as well as updated it to work for the updated Falconer class mod with its different attacks. If people are interested I'll be happy to post the file here for the full skins. 

Thank you again to everyone who posts new skins here and good luck to everyone conquering your own lewdest dungeons.

1930931576_LewderFalconerRecolorsPreview.jpg.b719a2ef3d2748b4711c217d85a4ae29.jpg

Edit: I forgot one of the recolors in the image before (the red haired one) Here's the file for the falconer recolor skins. I've never uploaded stuff before for others though so if there's any issues let me know.

Lewder Falconer.7z

34 minutes ago, MonSuu said:

I'm really grateful to all the skins everyone shares here.

Overtime I've ended up making my own edits of skins I've collected to fill my lewdest dungeon play-through. So I wanted to share back some skin recolors and "edited" versions with this thread as a thank you. I don't wanna step on any toes though, I forgot to document where I got the original skins from other than somewhere in this thread. I'll add credit to the original posts in this thread if anyone lets me know who posted on what page.

Also i'm not sure how much people care for recolors I mostly made a lot of them to have more variety for characters that didn't have many skins at all.

My "edited" skins are skins where I added matching heroic / afflicted / skill images for skins that were missing a few. I also fixed up some skins to work on other classes (mostly abomination to werewolf skins). Few edited towns people too.

I'll post a preview image here of the my edit of the (Legacy) Falconer skin someone was nice enough to share. I've made a few recolors of the skin as well as updated it to work for the updated Falconer class mod with its different attacks. If people are interested I'll be happy to post the file here for the full skins. 

Thank you again to everyone who posts new skins here and good luck to everyone conquering your own lewdest dungeons.

1916241290_LewderFalconerRecolorsPreview.jpg.dc8abe2774b09ddc0637f3add42919c9.jpg

Great initiative, I wish I did the same some months ago :(.
I had a huge amount of manually edited skin here for the new classes that were being release.
90% of them were nude versions I made (Tifa,Omenseeker,Sucubus,Profligates,etc). However my HDD died and I lost everything (around 2~3 month worth of mods T-T).

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

Great initiative, I wish I did the same some months ago :(.
I had a huge amount of manually edited skin here for the new classes that were being release.
90% of them were nude versions I made (Tifa,Omenseeker,Sucubus,Profligates,etc). However my HDD died and I lost everything (around 2~3 month worth of mods T-T).

Thanks and that's a real shame. I know how it feels to lose something you've put a lot of work into. Omenseeker really could have used a nude mod as well considering the large personality of the original. You've managed to share some other amazing stuff though, thank you for em.

I was wondering whether it'd be better to spend awhile to organize all the skins I've edited and post em in one single download, or would it be more preferred if I posted skins separately cause the files would be smaller?

If a single download is preferred I'll probably have to spend a few days organizing it before I post anymore.

13 hours ago, MonSuu said:

I was wondering whether it'd be better to spend awhile to organize all the skins I've edited and post em in one single download, or would it be more preferred if I posted skins separately cause the files would be smaller?

If a single download is preferred I'll probably have to spend a few days organizing it before I post anymore.

That's a kind of tricky question, I believe it depend for each person and each method has it's own benefits as well.

IE:
Individual files ( Pack of recolos/skin for each class)
Pros and Cons below:

Spoiler

Pros :

• The user will be able to download only the skin he/she likes.
  • People with slow internet speed will benefit from this.
  • Easier for you (the author) to upload

Cons:

• Time consuming - downloading many files is quite annoying
  • People with fast internet speed will not benefit as much (reason is above)
  • Might take more time for the users to organize the skins

Single Download

Pros and cons below.

Spoiler

Pros:

• 1 Single download
  • People with fast internet speed will benefit from this

Cons:

• People with slow internet speed will not benefit from this
  • Might demand more time if you (the author) don't have a good upload.
  • Users will not be able to single out skins he doesn't like.

So it's different for each person
In my case a single download would be the best.
Since I could just delete the recolors I don't like later, and it would save me some time into putting each single file to download.

You could start by uploading Individual files (and organizing yourself while doing so) and by the time you finish uploading all files you would have a good folder structure ready to be compressed and uploaded.

This post turned out longer than I intended :expressionless: