Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Hmm, so I tried installing some skin mods, and they don't seem to be showing up. I'm putting them in the mods folder of my game, but nothing. Only one works, the bunny suit Grave Robber, and I tried the Fire Keeper Vestal and Olga Leper skins to no avail. Could it be because I'm on a Mac? The two mods that don't work contain .exe files, and I've learned that Macs can't run those.

1 hour ago, K4m1k4ze said:

Hmm, so I tried installing some skin mods, and they don't seem to be showing up. I'm putting them in the mods folder of my game, but nothing. Only one works, the bunny suit Grave Robber, and I tried the Fire Keeper Vestal and Olga Leper skins to no avail. Could it be because I'm on a Mac? The two mods that don't work contain .exe files, and I've learned that Macs can't run those.

Just put them in a proper folder not a mods fodler. In case of Olga, put the fx and "PQ" folders into *whatever*\Darkest Dungeon\heroes\leper

On 8/2/2019 at 4:10 AM, Katkilktel said:

I was 1dolar patreon for 4 or 5 months and I cant see this mod. Did he realy up his prices %200 ? I ll pay 3 dolars cause I think he deserve that money but I hope 4 months later he wont raise it again. 

I would probably raise my pledge to $3 if he listened to requests for nude versions without all the cum/tentacles. It argubly double or triples his income so in my eyes he has a lot more responsibility to keep up the quality of his work.

1 hour ago, E/Fatal said:

I would probably raise my pledge to $3 if he listened to requests for nude versions without all the cum/tentacles. It argubly double or triples his income so in my eyes he has a lot more responsibility to keep up the quality of his work.

Agrred I'm almost removing the cum stuff myself

On 8/1/2019 at 4:54 AM, defactorzero said:

Darkest dungeon Leper (Olga from some hentai) 

1.png?token-time=1565827200&token-hash=1mVBGJ6l93GxNSHc9GF0X5khQLwcefwAVPNRsNiO-b8%3D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13moaE9_ig0H2T1UJoexMl35ixerKnnC_

Looks alright, 6/10. Not enough tentacles.

On 7/21/2019 at 10:03 PM, defactorzero said:

Would you happen to have his updated bug fixes for these?