Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Made my version of game and call it Darkest Sex Dungeon. Add all sexy skin and class from nexus and replace loading screen with my pics. Bonus add new video in statue that gonna unlock after boss dead (in future now is just a test with necromancer 1 kill). Try kill new boss Kraken and new enemy too. Lots of new artifact included.

Darkest Dungeon.jpg

On 3/23/2018 at 11:55 AM, Kensou said:

Made my version of game and call it Darkest Sex Dungeon. Add all sexy skin and class from nexus and replace loading screen with my pics. Bonus add new video in statue that gonna unlock after boss dead (in future now is just a test with necromancer 1 kill). Try kill new boss Kraken and new enemy too. Lots of new artifact included.

Darkest Dungeon.jpg

Could you provide a torrent file on this website? That is not gated off Russian language. Thanks.

If you want to download from that "russian" site, then quickly grab a throwaway email, i use anything that is pokemail as it allows that through, use chrome to translate the page (should be button in top right of browser bar for this), then make acc, login after registering, go to the page to download, download torrent file and then delete acc later if you are really wanting to not be attached to it. Annoying process but easily doable here.

I checked the torrent out and while I didn't install it I looked through the files.  There's literally nothing in there that you can't find in the original post of this thread save the exception of some loading screens.  Honestly, half of the loading screens don't fit even in the slightest and are nothing more than EXTREME gore warning content.  I'd give that darkest sex dungeon russian thing a pass if I were you.  Otherwise everything good that is in it you can find in the first post or on the steam workshop.

6 hours ago, rhev said:

I checked the torrent out and while I didn't install it I looked through the files.  There's literally nothing in there that you can't find in the original post of this thread save the exception of some loading screens.  Honestly, half of the loading screens don't fit even in the slightest and are nothing more than EXTREME gore warning content.  I'd give that darkest sex dungeon russian thing a pass if I were you.  Otherwise everything good that is in it you can find in the first post or on the steam workshop.

You mean it's nothing more than a bundle?

On 3/28/2018 at 5:15 AM, 201193 said:

If any of you guys who got the mod to work can provide another link to the file that would e great.

I already deleted it, and wouldn't even if I hadn't.  It's the full cracked version of the game and I don't personally support piracy.  Like I said, save the loading screens, you can find everything in that bundle in the first post on this thread.  I would suggest avoiding the loading screens anyways as some of them are not safe for life extreme gore.

Yes, it's just a bundle.

5 hours ago, rhev said:

It's the full cracked version of the game and I don't personally support piracy.

This website do not condone piracy either. If it is a link to a cracked version of the game, it then has nothing to do here.

On 04.04.2018 at 3:32 PM, bicobus said:

This website do not condone piracy either. If it is a link to a cracked version of the game, it then has nothing to do here.

Well then don't know this. I really have nothing new added to the game just translate mod in Russian language and bugfixing the old mods who need update.

1 hour ago, Kensou said:

Well then don't know this. I really have nothing new added to the game just translate mod in Russian language and bugfixing the old mods who need update.

If you distribute a bundle of your mods, it's fine.

If you distribute localization data for existing mods, it's fine.

If you distribute the base game files, or mods you didn't make, it's not fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As a send-off to Muscarine and a celebration of the release of their last hero mod "The Fool" I would like to request skins for Muscarine's other heroes to remove their panties and other non-panty ass and crotch coverings. Ideally they would keep their original face and art-style, and I get this is difficult, I've been attempting it myself, but anything I draw in GIMP looks like MS Paint.

• 3 weeks later...

So there was a release for a sexy Offering Skin on Steam Workshop by JEF, that included lactation and a womb instead of a heart.

Unfortunately, that mod was removed 2 days later by steam, and it deleted it on my harddrive as well. Anyone still got a copy?

23 hours ago, Piorn said:

So there was a release for a sexy Offering Skin on Steam Workshop by JEF, that included lactation and a womb instead of a heart.

Unfortunately, that mod was removed 2 days later by steam, and it deleted it on my harddrive as well. Anyone still got a copy?

It's still available at Nexus, and I think it got reuploaded to the Steam workshop as well.

• 4 months later...