Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, BottleOfMilk said:

Does anyone know of a sexy camp trainer skin? There's a good skin for the rest of the town. Except the glossary and activity character - not sure those count.

There are some good ones out there.
Gonna check the ones I have downloaded and upload.

Edit: Uploaded

Camping Trainer
Preview:

Spoiler

camping_trainer.character.png.592a64ea904dc1a574d6350ed2045992.pngcamping_trainer_dd.character.png.3ae90f7ed5941adf588a2241bc6f2cb6.pngcamping_trainer.character.png.0e93e8ae16a18ff5460c0372463c93ef.pngcamping_trainer_dd.character.png.b726383755db673ae54daaa2e5c0e5ef.pngcamping_trainer.character.png.879968dda58ddb4a464752d31f44e88a.pngcamping_trainer_dd.character.png.72b7cd8659327b6283cfe54c8cb7c7ae.png

There were more but I don't know where I put them.

On 4/29/2019 at 2:41 AM, The Butler said:

Here is an old (but cool) mod of Fate series
Unfortunately it's hosted in pan.baidu, I had an account there from a long time ago but I think it was deleted.
If anyone is able to download it pls share :3
PS: Not a erotic mod.

Download - Pan Baidu  PASS: bro1
Preview:

Hide contents

1836571mnt4fwxn2a82sff.jpg 183655q4277i4i2tsswuz5.jpg 18365413v10emd30m9wkm0.jpg

Are you still need the file ? I kinda have it but the idle and walks animations are outdated i think so it doesn't work. I doesn't owns Spine to edit them either.

heroes.rar

1 hour ago, yangenqi4 said:

why is there an .EXE in your files?

If you are referring to the .exe files on the skins, they are there so you can clean/remove graphical artifacts in some skins by simple dragging that skin directly into the .exe.
You can safely remove then if that's not the case.  

On 2019/6/4 at AM5点25分, The Butler said:

我稍后会尝试手动编辑它。

编辑:

完成。
我还没有测试过,但可以随意测试。如果有效,请告诉我。

预习:

隐藏内容

这里是一些精灵表看起来很像的预览。

Edite总共有6个文件/纹理。
希望它现在应该看起来更好。

976642200_SemTtulo-1.jpg.0c0f93c3fb8863bfb44873449689986d.jpg

下载 8.07 MB·310下载

perfect

Do you have a plan
Fix more NIUR mods ?

On 3/27/2019 at 12:39 AM, Kensou said:

I finished my version of mod "Sexy Fallen Hero" hope you use it and tell me if you found any more bugs.

Bug fix: Fix conflict with mod "Dimensional Havoc". Fix Crusader stress spam. Change skin from vanilla hero to sexy one. Add level 2 4 6 dungeon. Add missing string.

SS2.jpg.19b270fdedf3adb9dbfea73a12f79ffd.jpg sexy fallen hero.zip 265.58 MB · 1,786 downloads

Hello, is this up to date ? It keeps crashing for me. Tried New save file and only this mod on

On 5/29/2019 at 6:58 AM, cweez said:
On 5/28/2019 at 8:18 AM, Danil_D said:

What is the vestal skin on the picture ? Can't find this skin anywhere

They are all Niur's skins, though they are paywalled. I've not split it out, but it's included within the pack I'm working on.

SS2.jpgI am pretty sure only two of those are edited with parts of Niur's skin (Hellion and Shieldbreaker),

but edit of ShindoL's skin, which the original can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416381126
Though I don't know who made those edit or where to find them either.
BTW, you can find most of Niur's skin on his nexus, most of which are not paywalled: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/users/64319641?tab=user+files

On 6/18/2019 at 12:34 AM, The Butler said:

Great initiative, I wish I did the same some months ago :(.
I had a huge amount of manually edited skin here for the new classes that were being release.
90% of them were nude versions I made (Tifa,Omenseeker,Sucubus,Profligates,etc). However my HDD died and I lost everything (around 2~3 month worth of mods T-T).

Wow dude/dudette  I am so sorry for you. Any plans to make nude mods for new classes again ? 

If you open a patreon account I would Gladly support you !

As I do for NIUR

(English is not my native language I hope you ll understand.)

On 6/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, MonSuu said:

I'm really grateful to all the skins everyone shares here.

Overtime I've ended up making my own edits of skins I've collected to fill my lewdest dungeon play-through. So I wanted to share back some skin recolors and "edited" versions with this thread as a thank you. I don't wanna step on any toes though, I forgot to document where I got the original skins from other than somewhere in this thread. I'll add credit to the original posts in this thread if anyone lets me know who posted on what page.

Also i'm not sure how much people care for recolors I mostly made a lot of them to have more variety for characters that didn't have many skins at all.

My "edited" skins are skins where I added matching heroic / afflicted / skill images for skins that were missing a few. I also fixed up some skins to work on other classes (mostly abomination to werewolf skins). Few edited towns people too.

I'll post a preview image here of the my edit of the (Legacy) Falconer skin someone was nice enough to share. I've made a few recolors of the skin as well as updated it to work for the updated Falconer class mod with its different attacks. If people are interested I'll be happy to post the file here for the full skins. 

Thank you again to everyone who posts new skins here and good luck to everyone conquering your own lewdest dungeons.

1930931576_LewderFalconerRecolorsPreview.jpg.b719a2ef3d2748b4711c217d85a4ae29.jpg

Edit: I forgot one of the recolors in the image before (the red haired one) Here's the file for the falconer recolor skins. I've never uploaded stuff before for others though so if there's any issues let me know.

Lewder Falconer.7z 33.9 MB · 84 downloads

Any plans to make it NSFW (Without bra) 

On 7/9/2019 at 8:12 AM, ktykynk814 said:

Any plans to make it NSFW (Without bra) 

I won't be. I don't have the drawing skills for it. All I did for the Falconer skin was take a skin that already existed for an older version of the mod and update it to work properly for the current version of the mod as well as create additional recolors to have more variation. There was no original full nude version of the skin as far as I know of.

Most of the skins I touched aren't super lewd. I use Color Replacement or Hue changing to create more recolors of skins I like normally. This way i can fill out rosters for characters that have few skins. There are also occasionally skins where certain attacks or Heroic / Afflicted are not matching the skin and I will fix those (Example: Someone put the Shield Maiden skin on Man-at-Arms but did not replace his shout attack so the skin would change back into a bearded man for that one attack).

I'll be posting them later this week. Unfortunately things have taken much longer than I originally wanted it's just been bad luck and timing. I've been double checking all the skins and redoing some of em to make sure they all worked and were cleaned up. One set of skins in particular has been giving me the most trouble as it's a really old mod.

Could i some question here?

I making new adulty trinket mods now. And now i made up one trinket. So I want test to work this mod now.

How can i check it works new mods? I want to know that does really added new trinket.

23 hours ago, 3stb said:

Could i some question here?

I making new adulty trinket mods now. And now i made up one trinket. So I want test to work this mod now.

How can i check it works new mods? I want to know that does really added new trinket.

Copied from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/darkestdungeon/comments/81ev7f/modding_how_to_i_test_my_mod/

Use -alltrinkets launch option. Don't use it on your main save file if you don't want to cheat.

You can also try giving them as starting provision to some heroes. I saw this idea somewhere but haven't test it.

Or there is a file with starting trinkets, that you get after finishing "old road" quest (very first one with dismas and reynald). You can put them there.

Br Kalderon