Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

2 hours ago, Cod3_zZz said:

Here's a link on a vid of few hallways and rooms, you'll see pretty much whats wrong with it

Hide contents

Thank you so much. As I would expect she either need leg animation, which require checking with spine, or just hide those legs when walking.

Any idea to solve this please share it with me.

Wait what? You of all people should know he never actually completed it, cause you literally edited together and posted a complete version of the harlot NSFW skin earlier in this thread's life (thank you very much btw).

I had no idea whether he finished it or not, since most of his work is on patreon and I didn't see anyone posted the harlot, and so with quarantine time I decided to give it a try (I hadn't edit/mod a skin before then).

11 minutes ago, TronTiti said:

Thank you so much. As I would expect she either need leg animation, which require checking with spine, or just hide those legs when walking.

Any idea to solve this please share it with me.

Whole animation set is rigged into her walking in a robe, so it's not possible to functionally do something that contradicts it without changing the animation, btw in battle if u'd look there's a major problem with belly out of sync with belt too.

14 minutes ago, Cod3_zZz said:

Whole animation set is rigged into her walking in a robe, so it's not possible to functionally do something that contradicts it without changing the animation, btw in battle if u'd look there's a major problem with belly out of sync with belt too.

oh yeah, so far: Deal with legs in walking, Lower her belly a bit in combat, (maybe) tone some of her hand color.

33 minutes ago, TronTiti said:

Once again my friends I ask for your collaborative support. This time I also added her afflicted image.

antiquarian.sprite.afflicted.png.7be72832621853ceaab5ea9a0bf6780a.png

KOREANantiquarian_Z v2.zip 6.23 MB · 3 downloads

Well, vid's here but i must say what i've noted, hand kinda mismatches the picture in the game, i'll circle with mouse in video, and i just cant describe what tits are lookin like. (if quality doesn't kick in wait a bit and then watch it, youtube rendering bah)

Spoiler

On 5/9/2020 at 8:19 PM, Rosy-Rose said:

Hey Dan, amazing work!

I'm curious, did you edit this Jefuty nomad together yourself or did you find it somewhere?

image.png.d090f856539022694170de8ec7cc1893.png

That version is from Jefuty's Pixiv. I briefly tried to edit it for use myself, but gave up after a while.

On 5/8/2020 at 10:43 PM, EnigmaticStar said:

Could anyone link this highwayman replacement skin please?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2088834372

And does anyone have this class mod?

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Class mod isn't finished. Anaertailin just posted the art he made for it. Isn't his mod.

I have the replacer here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Rb8NrRCinL78nuhYrN5nIJltjSyYAJ6

There is also an edit I made in there. This replacer just takes Anaertailin's succubus brigand replacer and plugs it into the Highwayman, so I just edited in the futa versions of the sprites and swapped over the combat animation files. I couldn't get the .atlas to work at first, but the guy who made this told me what to do.

Then I asked if I could host the edit on that page, and he acted offended by the question because he didn't like futa. Don't know why the fuck he uploaded the thing in the first place if that's what he cared about, nor why he would help me fix it. So here it is.

The walking and idle animations are just the succubus face pasted into a cloak that's "animated" by cutting it into three rectangles and wobbling them around. It's awful, and there unfortunately isn't anything I can currently do about it.

All of this guy's mods are half-baked and minimal effort using someone else's art. And he's awfully possessive of them.

Speaking of which: Almost every screenshot he's uploaded contains a skin or class that I have never seen before, clearly Jefuty and Anaertailin's work, and I've been a patron of both for quite a long time. I asked him where he got them, and all he said was they're not publicly available. That's the answer he gives to everyone who asks. I kept poking him and eventually got referred to a site called Afdian.

Basically Chinese Patreon. I would've been more than happy to toss another dollar at them to get access to the rest, but both methods of payment eventually lead to a brick wall that I cannot traverse. One of them will happily eat my card info, but won't let me actually use it. The other one won't even let me get that far. It wants me to find someone who has used the app for at least two weeks and have them scan the QR code on my screen to finish registration. And both of these are after demanding to know everything but by goddamn sex life.

The Chinese Emperor will clearly have a stroke if he doesn't have your genetic code on file and a GPS attached directly to your fucking brain stem.

I messaged Anaertailin for help about this. He vaguely asked me "Which one do you mean?" and I haven't gotten another response out of him in a week. I tried again today. We'll see what happens.

I won't lie, I'm more than a little salty about being stiffed on content that someone else is getting despite paying the same price.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:34 PM, Slannesh said:

Dont tell me about darkest dungeon Korean/ China sites

Its a weird place

Hide contents

99256e6027960df8364d7a0eb0edaf4c.png.1aac7f49ea23599fcf5a4e32b56bd77a.png

18eef865cbf8fb884cbcb13748f9de67.png.8df5758374242eac9f48578e0b180650.png

YEP its a Jester skin

...Does the rest of that Jester skin exist? That looks really clever and goofy as hell and I need it in my life. Is that a broken glass bottle? lmfao

I'm trying to collect all the weird and obscure skins I can get my hands on, so that hopefully someday I'll have something resembling an archive. These kinds of things tend to disappear all the time, and I hate it when art is lost.

Korean and Chinese sites are mostly uncharted territory for me. I've tried, but I get very lost very fast. I haven't found a whole lot from Japan, either.

2 hours ago, sodacan said:

...Does the rest of that Jester skin exist? That looks really clever and goofy as hell and I need it in my life. Is that a broken glass bottle? lmfao

I'm trying to collect all the weird and obscure skins I can get my hands on, so that hopefully someday I'll have something resembling an archive. These kinds of things tend to disappear all the time, and I hate it when art is lost.

Korean and Chinese sites are mostly uncharted territory for me. I've tried, but I get very lost very fast. I haven't found a whole lot from Japan, either.

Yep it is https://forum.gamer.com.tw/Co.php?bsn=29871&sn=658&subbsn=1&bPage=0

On 5/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

First update on the upcoming Occultist mod by very talented Xelsword!
Check out how much she's being groped by her little tentacle demon!

1389906091_Progress1.thumb.png.b965fc0cf6bb0040e34ff51727220fb1.png

Their designs are excellent but I think that 5 dollars is not very accessible for many, I suppose that if I put an extra option of 2-3 dollars I would have many more followers in their patreon ...

7 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

Their designs are excellent but I think that 5 dollars is not very accessible for many, I suppose that if I put an extra option of 2-3 dollars I would have many more followers in their patreon ...

The 5 dollar pledge is for if you want the mods as soon as they're complete. Xelsword gives his work out for free, but everyone who doesn't want to pledge/support him is asked to simply wait 2 weeks so his Patrons are actually getting some exclusivity treatment. It's a very reasonable thing, imo.

3 hours ago, fapedhaha said:

How to fix this error guys ?? 

Capture.PNG

Don't use mod 009 henai video if you don't have video to it. Also hentai video in mod have 20 GB so this is why you don't have it.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:46 AM, fapedhaha said:

Anybody know why  when i try the hentai video mod my game instanly crash ??

Its crash if you don't have video to it.

57 minutes ago, TronTiti said:

Lots of download yet no one has given feedback.

Welcome to the Loverslab forums, friend; 95% of the time this situation occurs and it no longer makes you want to share anything :v