Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword's Musketeer is getting closer and closer to release:
musketeer.sprite_walk.gif.11a4c8ad94143d1cec9ca8dc690c09a7.gifmusketeernude.sprite_walk.gif.9f994c61a930337c481bf3f558c75934.gif
Just look how smooth this walking cycle is!

Besides the intense boob jiggling, everything looks great, this is looking like one of his best skins in my opinion. I wish the Houndmaster could have gotten similar nudity given their clothes are alike. But seriously, the breasts are jiggling way too much for a simple walk animation, I hope he takes a look at it.

8 minutes ago, JommJohnson said:

Besides the intense boob jiggling, everything looks great, this is looking like one of his best skins in my opinion. I wish the Houndmaster could have gotten similar nudity given their clothes are alike. But seriously, the breasts are jiggling way too much for a simple walk animation, I hope he takes a look at it.

Don't kock the boob bounce, it's what makes it great

1 hour ago, JommJohnson said:

Agree on "one of his best skins", hard disagree on "too much boob jiggle" - this is Xelsword's unique style that makes him the best animator in DD modding community. Those mesmerizing moves and sways is what we all look forward to, eagerly awaiting his next mod to drop. Don't you dare bashing Xel's animations lol XD

It is possible that the Houndmaster may be reworked, I remember that Xelsword pondered the idea of updating his older mods, especially the Crusader. But first it would be cool to see the enemies and bosses done in his art style. Oh and don't forget a couple of characters in the town that did not recieve Xelsword's TLC just yet.

3 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Agree on "one of his best skins", hard disagree on "too much boob jiggle" - this is Xelsword's unique style that makes him the best animator in DD modding community. Those mesmerizing moves and sways is what we all look forward to, eagerly awaiting his next mod to drop. Don't you dare bashing Xel's animations lol XD

It is possible that the Houndmaster may be reworked, I remember that Xelsword pondered the idea of updating his older mods, especially the Crusader. But first it would be cool to see the enemies and bosses done in his art style. Oh and don't forget a couple of characters in the town that did not recieve Xelsword's TLC just yet.

I am not bashing the rest of the animation, just commenting on that particular aspect, I just felt compared to some of his prior work the jiggle was quite strong.

Though, I would like to see the Crusader (and a few others) receive a small revamp, a more exposed version of her has a lot of potential though I understand Xel has a lot to work on first. I tried doing it myself a Crusader edit long time ago but without knowing how to edit skins in Darkest Dungeon to understand how they would fit with one another its quite difficult to edit each part together.

Screenshot_178.png

6 hours ago, JommJohnson said:

That's the best part! Jiggle jiggle jiggle~~<3

8 hours ago, Stеllar said:

Can anyone share files the last skins anaertailin? Conductor and G41 so pretty :<

If it is still Patreon only,then it is banned to share here.

Pay a little money or wait until release on workshop.

Besides, you can find a unauthorised place which someone uploaded it without permission, that's all yours to find.

Edited by luviagelita

The Lucia Nude file on here was a mess and had....i don't even know what to call it, light boxes? on nearly every skill... You can actually see it in the png files too...image.jpeg.105d29e8dd6f5bdde85d6bb4baf85f76.jpeg

fixed

20221128022849_2.jpg.607300983862584da753eaf764511818.jpg

Unfortunately, I do not know how to upload zips here, but anyone can fix the issue with some type of photo editor....

on a side note, really surprised what I found here. 

I could've sworn Shambler Class was/is now a patreon exclusive. (whatev). An Entire class that can't be found anywhere but here. (Odd).  Nude Lucia (nice...but busted). People who worship Xelsword (personally not a fan but everyone has different taste). SKINS for the soon to be removed Fool Class (Ty for these I love them). A nearly complete english shambler Localized file (that's not even available on the Patreon yet...madness...) A nice set of Serona Skins (nice, love the big breasted dragon girl). SEVERAL custom nude files for things like the falconer, lamia, thrall, omenseeker. Honestly wildly empressed and sad I only just found it. Better late than never I guess. 

Anyway. Just wanted to thank everyone who has uploaded stuff even if it was busted cause I fortunately have enough knowledge about both spine and photoshop to make my own adjustments. (I Just can't draw for shit)

12 hours ago, AnotherSin12 said:

The Lucia Nude file on here was a mess and had....i don't even know what to call it, light boxes? on nearly every skill... You can actually see it in the png files too...image.jpeg.105d29e8dd6f5bdde85d6bb4baf85f76.jpeg

fixed

20221128022849_2.jpg.607300983862584da753eaf764511818.jpg

Unfortunately, I do not know how to upload zips here, but anyone can fix the issue with some type of photo editor....

on a side note, really surprised what I found here. 

I could've sworn Shambler Class was/is now a patreon exclusive. (whatev). An Entire class that can't be found anywhere but here. (Odd).  Nude Lucia (nice...but busted). People who worship Xelsword (personally not a fan but everyone has different taste). SKINS for the soon to be removed Fool Class (Ty for these I love them). A nearly complete english shambler Localized file (that's not even available on the Patreon yet...madness...) A nice set of Serona Skins (nice, love the big breasted dragon girl). SEVERAL custom nude files for things like the falconer, lamia, thrall, omenseeker. Honestly wildly empressed and sad I only just found it. Better late than never I guess. 

Anyway. Just wanted to thank everyone who has uploaded stuff even if it was busted cause I fortunately have enough knowledge about both spine and photoshop to make my own adjustments. (I Just can't draw for shit)

Does anyone have the skin of the infamous cutthroat from this post?

On 3/7/2022 at 12:45 PM, neon123456 said:

hello, anyone knows where the blue hair character is from?

provision.character.png

Someone (finally) posted the source of this picture's Angela on Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1500

I like Lob Corp and Ruina so I'm trying to give this character some attention. 

Also, it says "nudity" in the tags but I looked through the pictures in the mod folders and didn't find anything. Am I missing something?

Edited by slice13