Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Hey everyone, I would like to ask if anyone here has experience in testing out sprites or images.

Cause I've been working on adding NSFW town events in the game and I would just like to ask how or if anyone know how would you be able to test ALL of the town events pngs?

Oh and to be specific, no not the one you see in town logs but the fx (folder) ones that are represented as small sprites in the hamlet.   

And uhhmmm... yeah I'm mostly done... 

(Don't worry I'll upload them but I want to know if there's anyone who has an idea on how to test ALL town events so that I can see how they would look like in game.)

Edited by LussaVanor
clarify
4 hours ago, LussaVanor said:

Hey everyone, I would like to ask if anyone here has experience in testing out sprites or images.

Cause I've been working on adding NSFW town events in the game and I would just like to ask how or if anyone know how would you be able to test ALL of the town events pngs?

Oh and to be specific, no not the one you see in town logs but the fx (folder) ones that are represented as small sprites in the hamlet.   

And uhhmmm... yeah I'm mostly done... 

(Don't worry I'll upload them but I want to know if there's anyone who has an idea on how to test ALL town events so that I can see how they would look like in game.)

I guess you could mess with individual event chances to guarantee them the next day. Combine with a long refresh rate, and you can probably get every event back-to-back each day.

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I guess you could mess with individual event chances to guarantee them the next day. Combine with a long refresh rate, and you can probably get every event back-to-back each day.

Oh god... I would have to find the json file and change something with it huh, but uhmm here's the thing... I don't know what to alter there... guess I'll need to do some research.

42 minutes ago, LussaVanor said:

Oh god... I would have to find the json file and change something with it huh, but uhmm here's the thing... I don't know what to alter there... guess I'll need to do some research.

Base chance for all the events, plus cooldown to keep the same ones from repeating.

A bunch will also need minimum week count lowered.

All this in base.town_events.events.json in campaign/town_events.

...Or you could get one, then swap the sprite target of that event and load the game over and over. Same file.