Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

12 hours ago, 1518515104141 said:

does anyone have the files for the new class from deovolente (lilith creator) ? scourge class beta is the name of last post with it

image.png

9 hours ago, gwynbleiddM said:

would like to find it too...

As far as I know its against this sites policy to upload content that's behind a paywall. Or without checking with the author first. Give it time, all his posts show up https://kemono.party/patreon/user/35174636 for free anyway.

That being said  image.jpeg.319704040c23ffb310cfb1e3cbd07835.jpeg

The the Cute Demon team is now fully assembled! Anyone who can should go and show their support on Ghastrivs patreon page Deovolente. Keep in mind that most of his classes ARE STILL WIP classes. They are in need of balancing. 

image.jpeg.0153598337614c2631f8b6199a063d10.jpeg

Heavy Balancing... - which someone on the workshop usually does or you can do yourself if you know how. Happy Gaming. 

Side note, Kaze also has an english patreon now and some of his classes are being uploaded here as well. https://www.patreon.com/DD_Kaze/posts

On 12/27/2022 at 8:57 PM, AnotherSin12 said:

Spoiler

As far as I know its against this sites policy to upload content that's behind a paywall. Or without checking with the author first. Give it time, all his posts show up https://kemono.party/patreon/user/35174636 for free anyway.

That being said  image.jpeg.319704040c23ffb310cfb1e3cbd07835.jpeg

The the Cute Demon team is now fully assembled! Anyone who can should go and show their support on Ghastrivs patreon page Deovolente. Keep in mind that most of his classes ARE STILL WIP classes. They are in need of balancing. 

image.jpeg.0153598337614c2631f8b6199a063d10.jpeg

Heavy Balancing... - which someone on the workshop usually does or you can do yourself if you know how. Happy Gaming. 

Side note, Kaze also has an english patreon now and some of his classes are being uploaded here as well. https://www.patreon.com/DD_Kaze/posts

Wowsers, didn't know the new demon girl was gonna be mega-sized. Having played with them, do you know if the four of them are made to be able to form a competent team together?

21 minutes ago, Mud said:

Wowsers, didn't know the new demon girl was gonna be mega-sized. Having played with them, do you know if the four of them are made to be able to form a competent team together?

They work perfectly together, even if shuffled/poisoned/diseased/etc. Mesmer can easily reposition herself with skills and so can the new mega demon girl. It would take a awhile for me to explain other reasons why they work so well together so I'll leave it at that. I should also mention Mesmer and Lilith are designed to work well together (Lilith even has trinkets to compliment Mesmer skills) Warlock and Scourge just happen to be a lucky coincidence. (I think) 

51 minutes ago, Jannes21 said:

Does anyone know these skins?  I have looked for 2 days but could never find it.  Finally asking for help.  Thanks!

plague1.png

Not quite exactly the same. This one is pretty obscure 'though so I had to go and double check myself to see if you were asking for the one I was thinking of or not.

plague_doctor.sprite.attack_grenade.png.63388f355b6b4574b4f86e245ad83c7a.png

plague_doctor.sprite_camp.png.55b0ae9ca073335057d85980e3d92e89.png

4 hours ago, Jannes21 said:

Does anyone know these skins?  I have looked for 2 days but could never find it.  Finally asking for help.  Thanks!

One on the right is this skin for a mod hero. For the actual hero download either COMplete or vanilla, not both.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2122080616

Apothecary is pretty boring though. Scorpiova was one of the OG modders, he paved the way, but his work doesn't stack up to today's standards imo. Only heroes of his I really liked were Summoner (cuz she has a cool serpent) and Vampiress (for the meme skill where you straight up kill another hero for a tiny buff). Not sure if all of them still work but check out his collection on nexus if you're curious, he deleted most of his steam uploads.

Someone else should be able to help you with the PD skin on the left, I can't remember his name but that guy made a lot of skins. If you really hate yourself you can find it in this 2.7GB collection. Really don't recommend going that far down the DD skin rabbit hole, it will consume you

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2216182993

Been down the hole for a long time.  Can't live on the surface anymore.  I am making skins right now and some alterations.  I have it mostly figured out but I always see the mask trim and alpha color exe left in the anim folders  I know you drop the png on them once you export the art files once done.  Are people just leaving them in there or do you have to keep them?

On 12/27/2022 at 2:25 PM, Soft_Scales said:

That's against the artist's, a close friend of mine's wishes, not to mention not allowed under steam workshop ToS.

Yes, I did, he's still not interested. Take this down and do not repost his work again.

Edit: Despite how this thread has become nothing but a gross place for everyone to steal and repost, I continued to talk to him and convinced him to upload his mods to nexus. So be on the lookout for that, scumbags.

Hey, dug up my old account just to ask, but I noticed in the screenshot of that one mod bundle you asked to be removed has a bird anthro version of the Plague Doctor, is that one currently Patreon only? I've been a fan of anthro skins your friend made for the Xelsword stuff but never saw the bird Plague Doctor anywhere on the steam workshop.

20 minutes ago, Criken said:

Hey, dug up my old account just to ask, but I noticed in the screenshot of that one mod bundle you asked to be removed has a bird anthro version of the Plague Doctor, is that one currently Patreon only? I've been a fan of anthro skins your friend made for the Xelsword stuff but never saw the bird Plague Doctor anywhere on the steam workshop.

You can get it on their website (at least I hope it is): https://simplestacc0.wixsite.com/twtdd/releases you have the Raven plague doctor on it

5 hours ago, Jannes21 said:

Been down the hole for a long time.  Can't live on the surface anymore.  I am making skins right now and some alterations.  I have it mostly figured out but I always see the mask trim and alpha color exe left in the anim folders  I know you drop the png on them once you export the art files once done.  Are people just leaving them in there or do you have to keep them?

No, they're just tools used to keep ghost images from appearing when deleting stuff. Some... color mask... thing. They don't need to stay there.

6 hours ago, gwynbleiddM said:

Still looking for that Scourge Class, but it seems pointless ?

I don't really understand you can get it on the patreon of deovolente, just pay 1 month then cancel right away to download all their mods.

If it is behind a paywall to respect the artist we won't release it here, at least I won't.

Or just wait until they release it for free either on steam or other website.

9 minutes ago, gioban44 said:

I don't really understand you can get it on the patreon of deovolente, just pay 1 month then cancel right away to download all their mods.

If it is behind a paywall to respect the artist we won't release it here, at least I won't.

Or just wait until they release it for free either on steam or other website.

Yes, it's all clear. It’s just that now it’s impossible to pay on Patreon from a country whose name is forbidden to be named ?

1 hour ago, aqry said:

If you don't mind, could you please share the hero skins you all use?

Xelsword.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/users/79892533?tab=user+files

Alternatively, Nuir, if you want a vanilla-adjacent experience with far too many tentacles. Alternatively, Anaertalin, if you don't care about any sense of theming.

Actually dumping ALL hero skins on you would be a multi-gig download... which exists in this thread, actually, but the best Hero skins are exclusive to themselves.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Xelsword.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/users/79892533?tab=user+files

Alternatively, Nuir, if you want a vanilla-adjacent experience with far too many tentacles. Alternatively, Anaertalin, if you don't care about any sense of theming.

Actually dumping ALL hero skins on you would be a multi-gig download... which exists in this thread, actually, but the best Hero skins are exclusive to themselves.

thank you very much!

11 minutes ago, Swift_Kink said:

Hi.

I have a bug in the first tier of the game.

Does any one have in his FX folder a "town_event_blood_curse" subfolder ?

It's missing in mine and i don't find wich mod or DLC it come from.

Thanks a lot.

That's Crimson Court content. Do you have the Crimson Court, and if not, did you install a mod that depends on it?

52 minutes ago, Swift_Kink said:

Yes i have Crimson court. Lover's lab maybe depend on it ?

I assume you mean Lustiest Lair, and... it shouldn't, at least, not in a way that causes problems.

Also, it's not Crimson Court. Turns out, that's Lustiest Lair's replacement CC town event, which because it isn't named correctly, replaces nothing.

There REALLY shouldn't be a problem with not having it, but a clean download of LL will have it.