Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

9 hours ago, SexSorcerer12 said:

I made more color palettes for Xelsword's Musketeer, which you can get here: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1514

If you have any comments or critiques feel free to let me know, as this is my first mod and I might make more in the future : )    

image.png.fce5f8d9b539616410dc628906b83ba4.pngimage.png.d296eb5c4ff986d78bdff69db4d82402.png

Musketeer Palettes.rar 42.58 MB · 74 downloads

Personally would love to see the no-eyes shade on many custom color variants, but definitely looks good regardless.

On 11/10/2022 at 10:51 PM, Soft_Scales said:

There are a few fan skins, it's up to their authors if they want them public. There will be no official nsfw for that class from my team.

hey is it possible for you to release your xealsword mod here?

It's been a pretty long time since I've checked in on this game. Is there a coherent art style that covers everything yet? The main issue I had with modding this game was that each mod creator only covered a few different classes/enemies. You would need mods from 10 different people and they were all different styles and didn't mesh well. Has anyone covered everything yet or is it still a mishmash? 

3 hours ago, DEMONDICE said:

It's been a pretty long time since I've checked in on this game. Is there a coherent art style that covers everything yet? The main issue I had with modding this game was that each mod creator only covered a few different classes/enemies. You would need mods from 10 different people and they were all different styles and didn't mesh well. Has anyone covered everything yet or is it still a mishmash? 

Still a mishmash, but you can narrow it down to a handful artists now instead of a dozen.  Xelsword has done every class except Arbalest, which is in the works now, and has also done most of the town NPCs.  anaertailin and Hestrir have close to all of the enemies covered between the two of them.  KotBasil has an absolute pile of mods on the nexus covering the character armors, trinkets, event cards, and dungeon backgrounds.  Alcor has done all of the lootable treasure, all traps, a few bosses, and most of the curios, but the enemy and curio art style clashes with the others I listed.

There is also Lustiest Lair now for a full gameplay overhaul.

Arb.png.862d35c84506f21ff14a80b95bd30157.png

I admit I have been hugely skeptical in regards of the old arbalest design.

But I have to say, we were right in having faith in Xel.
- The ret*rded face is gone and the new one is great!
- The body proportions have been fixed and look gorgeous.
- Armor have always been good but now that it has been fleshed out I'm even more sold on it.

I have only one thing to say at this point
Great job mate !

Edited by LArcEnL1
On 12/25/2022 at 5:41 AM, D C said:

what about releasing it here on LL by you?

That's against the artist's, a close friend of mine's wishes, not to mention not allowed under steam workshop ToS.

On 12/25/2022 at 9:16 AM, W͈̱͙̘̼͖͔̝̙̟̻͖͂ͬ̌̈́̾͊̅ͦ̔ͩ̓ͩ said:

u ask about it ?

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I did, he's still not interested. Take this down and do not repost his work again.

Edit: Despite how this thread has become nothing but a gross place for everyone to steal and repost, I continued to talk to him and convinced him to upload his mods to nexus. So be on the lookout for that, scumbags.