Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

15 hours ago, Soft_Scales said:

There are a few fan skins, it's up to their authors if they want them public. There will be no official nsfw for that class from my team.

how did they make it nsfw? i need cohesive erotic themes!

i was thinking of making the bandage thin hessian(semi-transparent) and tearing the pants. Dont wana try if someone else already did that

My normal brigands have different skins to the champion/hamlet ones, so ive wanted to make them spawn more regularly, and, in lower level dungeons, ive been looking in the files and found the .mash files in the dungeon folders, im assuming each one corresponds to a dungeon lv based on their names, so, if i just paste the Vvulf brigand encounters to the files i want, they will show in my dungeon run?

3 hours ago, Fors said:

My normal brigands have different skins to the champion/hamlet ones, so ive wanted to make them spawn more regularly, and, in lower level dungeons, ive been looking in the files and found the .mash files in the dungeon folders, im assuming each one corresponds to a dungeon lv based on their names, so, if i just paste the Vvulf brigand encounters to the files i want, they will show in my dungeon run?

Theoretically, but be careful. They'll still have Champion-level stats, and will punch far above their weight in lower-level dungeons.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Theoretically, but be careful. They'll still have Champion-level stats, and will punch far above their weight in lower-level dungeons.

Yeah, i gonna make them spaw on vet dungeons alone, or, with a single lower tier brigand, and only "add" variety in the champ dungeons. I always make these modifications as small mods, and trow them on the mod folder, so, theoretically, i can integrate some monster expansion mods with these Vvulf brigands?

5 minutes ago, Fors said:

Yeah, i gonna make them spaw on vet dungeons alone, or, with a single lower tier brigand, and only "add" variety in the champ dungeons. I always make these modifications as small mods, and trow them on the mod folder, so, theoretically, i can integrate some monster expansion mods with these Vvulf brigands?

I 'think' that mods can add their own encounters to dungeons independently of other mods, without needing to overwrite the vanilla encounter tables. LL does that a lot.

Overwriting the originals is fine, as long as all your other mods didn't.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I 'think' that mods can add their own encounters to dungeons independently of other mods, without needing to overwrite the vanilla encounter tables. LL does that a lot.

Overwriting the originals is fine, as long as all your other mods didn't.

I mean as in making them spawn with the brigands. Ive looked at the patches people made for compatibility between monster mods, ditched the overwrite file i made, and made a new spawn table, so far so good, ive seen the brigands appear with their normal encounters and the ones i added, thanks anyways.

On 11/11/2022 at 3:41 AM, lowl said:

how did they make it nsfw? i need cohesive erotic themes!

i was thinking of making the bandage thin hessian(semi-transparent) and tearing the pants. Dont wana try if someone else already did that

There's one simple full nude and one "Lustiest Lair" themed. No chest wrap, ripped pants, and a bunch of other edits to make all the skills lewder.

10 hours ago, Top Tier Coomer said:

any chance does anyone has english localization fix for this class as the text string is broken for the trinkets and skills

The class is still WIP and some dialogue barks are leftover from the overlord class though.

Also has my eng translation for Warlock, Lilith, Mesmer, Kitsune Miko, Red Lotus classes and some other, but I don't think anything will crash if you don't have original mods.

Class eng transl.zip